Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free my boyo @Personalityinkwell

Free my nigga @Personalityinkwell he was about to reach 20k

@Personalityinkwell
What nonsense did you say? :feelskek:
See you in a couple of days (I hope).:feelsmage:

So @Personalityinkwell gets banned, while @XOR gets to run free? Yeah this forum is really ass backwards.

Must've finally got the surgery and ascended.

holy fuck shit's been going down and I have only been inactive for 1 day lmfao:feelstrash:
Over for @Personalityinkwell and @Dregster666

dregester has been bad box maxxing too hard

too bad , now de geso got his revenge

cant quote for shit fuck life

Dregster666

^Over for him too

So @Personalityinkwell gets banned, while @XOR gets to run free? Yeah this forum is really ass backwards.
Real shit

whatever he said couldn't be that bad, right

[Serious] Why was @sadtardcel temp. banned for bragging about having sex, but @GeneticJoke perma banned for the same thing (except in PMs not in inceldom discussion)?

Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. The user should be indistinguishable from other incel members, mentioning they aren't incel is an instant ban.
Is this not what the rule is referring to? I've seen many other people permabanned for mentioning they got laid.

Last edited:
That's not why. There are mods taller than that and mention it.
No that was why he bragged about being 5'11 also it's apparently the same offense as @sadtardcel bragging about GETTING LAID since both are temp bans. Lol.

Unless he mocked a really short poster I don't see why he would get temp banned for that.
I think he's commented stuff like "I'm not a manlet I'm 5'11" or "I'm glad I'm not a manlet I'm 5'11" which combined with the first part of the statement is apparently considered bragging on the forum.

I remember a user saying he reported him before in one of the threads though I don't know specifically how he said he was 5'11 this time.

Last edited:
why is @skagcell banned??? I have no idea who he is other than that he has a cat avi tbh

@IamJacksBrokenHeart hope you find happiness

What happened with @IamJacksBrokenHeart ?

@IamJacksBrokenHeart bro

2D3BB254 0298 4972 8C61 737A3D0A019F

@IamJacksBrokenHeart you broke my heart

@IamJacksBrokenHeart Farewell and good luck man

@Personalityinkwell why? Is it permanent?
See below. He wanted out and chose the suicide by cop method of getting permabanned.
Suicide by cop method???????? Elab plz

@Personalityinkwell why? Is it permanent?

Suicide by cop method???????? Elab plz
His is not permanent.

@IamJacksBrokenHeart made a thread saying he was a faggot, woman, IT infiltrator, etc to get banned.

His is not permanent.

@IamJacksBrokenHeart made a thread saying he was a faggot, woman, IT infiltrator, etc to get banned.
Guess he wanted an actual permanent ban. This probably means he is gone forever. That's a tough decision ngl.

@IamJacksBrokenHeart bye bro and thanks for showing concern it really meant alot to me.

@IamJacksBrokenHeart

Goodbye man :cryfeels: :feelscry:

@IamJacksBrokenHeart @Personalityinkwell @kekfuel wtf

@IamJacksBrokenHeart went full fucking retard today. You never go full retard.

I will miss @IamJacksBrokenHeart 's (autistic but still weirdly good and entertaining) poems. He was a good user. I hope he will ascend rather than rope but knowing him it's probably the latter.