Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Personalityinkwell, @IamJacksBrokenHeart and @carticel in the same day? Brutal ngl

Last edited:
RIP @Personalityinkwell

Rip @IamJacksBrokenHeart :feelsbadman:

@Personalityinkwell will be back Postmaxxing before you know it

@carticel

@WawelDragon1683

Am I dreaming the entire forum is getting banned lol.

@Anonymous MG free this cute loli

@kekfuel why?

And why is everyone requesting band all of a sudden?

Brutal tbh the entire forum is getting baned

So let me get this straight, the mods ban @Personalityinkwell @IamJacksBrokenHeart @Anonymous MG @WawelDragon1683 @carticel and @kekfuel all on the same day, while allowing @XOR to freely spew bluepilled garbage on the forum because?

So let me get this straight, the mods ban @Personalityinkwell @IamJacksBrokenHeart @Anonymous MG @WawelDragon1683 @carticel and @kekfuel all on the same day, while allowing @XOR to freely spew bluepilled garbage on the forum because?
huh?

@SergeantIncel Dude, what is going on?

Help us make sense of all this.

Last edited:
:soy:

Needs to stop with the "pewpew" shit. It looks fucking retarded.

Needs to stop defending volcels and fakecel sexhavers tbh

Massive Cope

Keep dreaming
Oh you're back. Not sure what you mean by dreaming and cope. I'm honestly neutral towards you. Also when was personalityinkwell was defending fakecels?

yeah I wonder who spends a lot of time on this site and could be a mod
I volunteer as tribute. I honestly can look at things objective and use discretion at an object pace. If there is enough evidence to back things up, then action will be taken.

I volunteer as tribute. I honestly can look at things objective and use discretion at an object pace. If there is enough evidence to back things up, then action will be taken.
lol cope

Mods are appointed, not granted
Look where that's got us. 80% of the users are either bluepilled enough to have hope or Blackpilled to insanity. Not to mention the IT covers and Infiltration Ops. Things need to change.

Also when was personalityinkwell was defending fakecels?
He doesn't outright but he is weirdly obsessed with insisting that the majority of all men are incel without much nuance to speak of.

We need to rise up and free our friends

His is not permanent.

@IamJacksBrokenHeart made a thread saying he was a faggot, woman, IT infiltrator, etc to get banned.
Never drink alcohol tbh
Free my niggas @carticel and @Anonymous MG