Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

XOR was long over due tbh ngl. Now for a certain other so called self appointed mensa inkwell to feel the strike through their name.

Finally @XOR banned. Was an obvious foid larper

XOR was long over due tbh ngl. Now for a certain other so called self appointed mensa inkwell to feel the strike through their name.

Mensa's posts aren't blue pilled. The guy just has a huge condescending ego.

Reread some of the crap it writes.

Got any links? Tbh I've only read a handful of his posts, so I have an incomplete picture.

Even pewpew? On the same day IT went private everything changes.

See below. He wanted out and chose the suicide by cop method of getting permabanned.
fucking brutal ded srs. i liked him :cryfeels:
why the fuck was inkwell banned for bragging?
sub8 theory is fine, but implying you are average height or looks is not fine? wait wat

sub8 theory is fine, but implying you are average height or looks is not fine? wait wat
Yeah he was temp banned for saying he was average height and average looks lol.

Average? He’s in TallFag territory:feelsseriously:

5’11=6’0

It's not always about whether you're average looks so much as how you go about saying it.

That was the comment.

5’11=6’0
Mathematically incorrect. 5'11" and 6'0" are not exactly the same.

You realize that 5'11" is 180/181cm in non-retard units and 6'0" is 183/184cm in non-retard units, right?

Just say 180cm and 184cm are the same exact thing bro! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Mathematically incorrect. 5'11" and 6'0" are not exactly the same.

You realize that 5'11" is 180/181cm in non-retard units and 6'0" is 183/184cm in non-retard units, right?

Just say 180cm and 184cm are the same exact thing bro! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Cope

You can still fraud 6 feet with boots and other sole lifting footwear.

@Anonymous MG NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Does anyone know what @Bane of Arthropods alt was

Jesus my whole world is crumbling around me. So many users banned and IT gets nuked within 48 hours. The whole world is going belly up :dafuckfeels:

@IncelKing Nigga, WTF? What did you do this time?

Jesus my whole world is crumbling around me. So many users banned and IT gets nuked within 48 hours. The whole world is going belly up :dafuckfeels:

And we're still just in April.

Last edited:
free my nigger @Personalityinkwell