Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@ShadowTheEdgehog Why?

So apparently another foid infiltrator discovered. Why would you guys not understand... This is a public space, literally anyone can LARP as an incel. We shouldn't be surprised when this shit happens. This is infact the failure of the moderation staff.
The rules needs to be strict, random voice recordings tests should be made mandatory.
There are atleast 5 more females in here. The latest poll said so. I wouldn't be surprised if your favourite postmaxxer with anime avi turned out to be a foid.

Trust no one.

Admitted to being a woman.

This makes sense now

I wouldn't be surprised if your favourite postmaxxer with anime avi turned out to be a foid.

Trust no one.

:feelskek:

Admitted to being a woman.
Holy shit. Couldn't even tell tbh just thought they were autistic. I thought one of their stories was kind of LARPing but didn't really catch anything else.

@Personalityinkwell @Ropemaxx @Colvin76 @Dregster666

Holy shit. Couldn't even tell tbh just thought they were autistic. I thought one of their stories was kind of LARPing but didn't really catch anything else.

Damn wtf? that was unexpected ngl

that's interesting. That avi kinda gave off a girly vibe, different compared to other weeb avis.

So his story of chad banging 60 virgins in a year though, I guess that was LARP

that's interesting. That avi kinda gave off a girly vibe, different compared to other weeb avis.

So his story of chad banging 60 virgins in a year though, I guess that was LARP

But she doesn’t sound like a girl???

She's not banned :feelswhat:

Obviously its not a foid did you not listen to their voice
Do you not realize that there are orbiters, family members, friends, etc that are male?

They could be a couple sharing the count.

So yes I realized that the voice on the vocaroo was male genius.

Do you not realize that there are orbiters, family members, friends, etc that are male?

They could be a couple sharing the count.

So yes I realized that the voice on the vocaroo was male genius.

Yeah a foid is going to go out of her way to get another male to record a message for her on a thread saying they got 1000 posts :feelsseriously:

Yeah a foid is going to go out of her way to get another male to record a message for her on a thread saying they got 1000 posts :feelsseriously:
If someone wanted to be convincing that's what they'd do yes.

If I happened to be in that position and I took it seriously enough I didn't want to get caught that's what I would do.

Keep being naive and think such a thing could never happen.

never saw a post of her?

If I happened to be in that position and I took it seriously enough I didn't want to get caught that's what I would do.

There is nothing to get out of it if you took it that seriously. Idk man it just seems completely useless to larp on an incel forum.

Cope it doesn't matter it's an open forum anyways.

There is nothing to get out of it if you took it that seriously. Idk man it just seems completely useless to larp on an incel forum.
They think that they're queen bee.
Like there is a sense of danger being around.

You underestimate the dedication of some people.

They think that they're queen bee.
Like there is a sense of danger being around.

You underestimate the dedication of some people.

All that dedication to post on an incel forum :feelskek:

So looks like @ShadowTheEdgehog got unbanned quickly. If the unban wasn't a mistake, then Serge did a fuckup or took a joke wrong.

I remember the user making a couple posts perfectly describing some aspects of Women's behavior, if he is indeed a girl, then she is based and miraculously completely self aware

Or maybe not. I don't know. Ironically, the subtle feminine vibes from her avi (that not all animu girl avis give to me) was one of the reasons I liked the user

All that dedication to post on an incel forum :feelskek:
You must be unaware of the phenomenon of females infiltrating predominantly male spaces. There are a lot who hang around communities like this.

BrendioEEE's wife was well-known by many.

I'm gonna ask him whats going on, hes clearly not a woman as per the vocaroo thread
I don't think why it's difficult to understand they could ask a male to do all the vocaroo they need for.
It's the same kind of thing you would do if you want to larp as a foid on reddit.

why was @Hungarocel banned again?

I feel that's almost too much effort to go to honestly, possible but I just feel it's unlikely. Saying that they haven't responded and I guess they aren't going to.
I would wait because they're not online and haven't been for a long while.

I would wait because they're not online and haven't been for a long while.

Goff, why you keep saying the word "they" again and again? Use either he or she.
Reserve that "they" bullshit for reddit or some other politically correct space.

Are you joking?
He's using "they" correctly. The gender of the person we're talking about is ambiguous. This is literally how you're supposed to use the word.

Hmm I guess you're right, I overreacted

@the niggas who defended Weed

It doesn't help that more and more fags keep defending high tier normies and chadlites in this forum.
there are people literally calling for zyros to be unbanned just because he happens to be "based" and "funny"
This is why I'm unable to take this forum seriously ever

there are people literally calling for zyros to be unbanned just because he happens to be "based" and "funny"

If they want to chad worship they can go to looksmax

If they want to chad worship they can go to looksmax
unironically what i told some retards who want brendio and zyros back to do

Chads.co tbh
I can't fathom why else would anyone sympathize with a slayer on here.

Chads.co tbh
I can't fathom why else would anyone sympathize with a slayer on here.

“lol free Zyros he was based and funny”

648E1353 E018 44B9 AA2F BDE8FB56B0BA