Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@i_a_m_i

We have encountered a fellow named @sadtardcel on discord who claims that he was banned for making a post about holding his piss and shit in.

He is adamant about his piss and shit holding claim and says that it is a legitimate non NTcel trait.

In fact, he says he's holding his shit and piss in until he is unbanned.

If you suspect he is a non ugly or a foid infiltrator, I respect the ban.

He is claiming he has had sex before becoming incel due to the Norwood Reaper... He does not seem to type with a baldcel level of verbal IQ though.
This is a classic case of "can non virgins be incel?"...

Just thought I'd bring it to the attention of the Ban Discussion MegaThread.

Last edited:
@i_a_m_i

We have encountered a fellow named @sadtardcel on discord who claims that he was banned for making a post about holding his piss and shit in.

He is adamant about his piss and shit holding claim and says that it is a legitimate non NTcel trait.

In fact, he says he's holding his shit and piss in until he is unbanned.

View attachment 245197

If you suspect he is a non ugly or a foid infiltrator, I respect the ban.

View attachment 245200

He is claiming he has had sex before becoming incel due to the Norwood Reaper... He does not seem to type with a baldcel level of verbal IQ though.
This is a classic case of "can non virgins be incel?"...

Just thought I'd bring it to the attention of the Ban Discussion MegaThread.

Fuck that dude he should stay banned

Before someone asks about @Tool the guy with the pinned thread right now.

the fuck ahaha. who'd he send this too. also the first reply of this page explains his ban also ahaha

View attachment 245296
Oh he posted this in a thread and it somehow went unnoticed for a day.

Tool said:
i also licked a hooker once. i regret it but its not that easy to get stds from oral sex. i also sucked a tranny cock once, but she had a condom on.
@knajjd

Last edited:
I'd say most non virgins who claim to be incel are just failed normies. I think a chadlite can get acidfaced and go bald and become an incel. Also, a BBC tyrone could get crippled or something.

Become ugly.*
In the end they've had sex so they cannot be incels.
What word will we use for non virgin men who are involuntarily celibate? If a currycel rapes a foid, is he no longer physically classed as an incel specimen?

What word will we use for non virgin men who are involuntarily celibate? If a currycel rapes a foid, is he no longer physically classed as an incel specimen?

^ Regarding incels by the way.
Let us not argue.

Come back @Amacko I miss u :feelsbadman:

Too bad your avi and title is probably a joke, it would be a great revelation, and great content for @BummerDrummer tbh, I wish it was real tbh,

@stupid dream
what happened?

Too bad your avi and title is probably a joke, it would be a great revelation, and great content for @BummerDrummer tbh, I wish it was real tbh,

He's banned now... mods, was he actually a girl?

hes not actually a foid, he posted a vocaroo of his voice, he's just piss taking. Seems he just wanted to request a ban, although doing it in that way is a great way to not be allowed back in again lol
Lol, postmaxxing that hard destroys ur brain ngl i get why he wants to get banned

hes not actually a foid, he posted a vocaroo of his voice, he's just piss taking. Seems he just wanted to request a ban, although doing it in that way is a great way to not be allowed back in again lol

That's disappointing.

So if he's irreversibly perma'd, why is he still on the members list?

Monk of failure is permbanned and still on the list
He doesn't appear on post lists even if he should because he has 10k. Every perma banned user doesn't appear on most posts list for whatever reason but they can appear on the other notable member lists

He doesn't appear on post lists even if he should because he has 10k. Every perma banned user doesn't appear on most posts list for whatever reason but they can appear on the other notable member lists
Ahh ok

tbh he did
I'm suspicious of anyone who's like that tbh. Doesn't really seem like something an actual incel would do other than if you're autistic and you just say mean things because you can't help it.

I'm suspicious of anyone who's like that tbh. Doesn't really seem like something an actual incel would do other than if you're autistic and you just say mean things because you can't help it.

I'm not exactly the nicest guy myself but I did notice that he seemed to not appreciate it when other posters were friendly to him.

Wtf are up with all these requests, guess they dont care about the avi competition

a foid failing to hide her disdain for us? :feelshehe: