Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

It's been an honor, thanks and good luck out there.
Goodbye and goodluck man. I was worried that something happened since I noticed your activity slowing down.

:cryfeels:

I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

:f:

Another OGcel bites the dust. God help us all

@ItsOver4cel ??? Too much niggerposting???

@ItsOver4cel I guess he requested a ban, can someone confirm this?

Damn another OGcel gone :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Hope everything goes well and one day you may return

:f:

holy shit its over

free @Lord Byron
i remember him, we joined at the same week and he posted 1.5k posts i couple days. Then he get banned bec. his therapist wants him to be more positive or something.

Brutal words

You will be missed.

And yes, unfortunately, things always get worse :feelsbadman:. I will not be surprised if something bad happens in the future.

Good luck

Good luck boyo

brutal, another OG r/incels mod gone

He has some unfinished business to settle with MilkTeaPill...

Goodbye Ryo , good luck with everything and thanks for the advice

Goodbye Ryo , good luck with everything and thanks for the advice
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Brutal, whose face will I post on BBC threads ?
But jokes aside good luck with future endeavors bhai.

@Made in Heaven

@ItsOver4cel good luck bro

Some nice words and a brutal blackpill for youngcels,goodbye man.

:feelsbadman:

Bye.

What happened to @manija2019

@Made in Heaven ? Over for borutocels

@Napoleon de Geso

What if it's a perma? If so I can't wait for the ban appeal because it would probably be hilarious.

Also this is one of my favorite posts from him:

"blkplpprp"

What if it's a perma? If so I can't wait for the ban appeal because it would probably be hilarious.

Also this is one of my favorite posts from him:

"blkplpprp"
Dude that post was godly lol. I can't believe it didn't get more traction. I even bumped it twice.

@Napoleon de Geso wtf?????????? Unban the man of culture :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@Napoleon de Geso did someone revealed his secret to mods?

Gonna request a ban if the man of culture is not unbanned