Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@theson was aborted?

Why?

What happened to @Bronzehawkattack he was a very based user. Why did he stopped posting here?
I mostly just can't handle having my mind on this shit anymore. Mentally i'm at my best not thinking about any of this, dating, roasties, inceldom, all of that.
Unfortunately some days I accidentally swallow a blackpill and relapse. Days like this where I just feel anger from inceldom.

When's @Colvin76 coming back?
Yeah. I feel bad for @Fearofeight for getting framed. Everyone is gonna believe a more established user vs a guy with less posts/notoriety, which is what Colvin took advantage of to try and get him banned
Do white foids worship your avi?

What happened to @Personalityinkwell ?

I mostly just can't handle having my mind on this shit anymore. Mentally i'm at my best not thinking about any of this, dating, roasties, inceldom, all of that.
Unfortunately some days I accidentally swallow a blackpill and relapse. Days like this where I just feel anger from inceldom.
Very Based man

Its really stupid to create fake logs to get people banned. Why are incels attacking each other? Its kind of always been this way, I know. But this is the first time I've ever seen someone false flag another incel.

Look, if you're gonna false flag someone, FALSE FLAG SIGMA. False flag some bluepilled cuck faggot. Don't false flag one of your brothers

@Colvin76

@theson was probably banned for racism
Hmmm

If he was genuinely banned for racism then that's the most soy cuck shit I've ever seen.

Because you have to be a butthurt ethnic to not like racism.
I'd guess it's an ethnic or a nigger since whitecels here don't care about racism.

I'm a whitecel and I don't like racism. It's retarded.
I'm racist to everyone, racial slurs are meant to be used !
In Incelistan we won't have segregation but race mixing is punishable by death, you get a wife that is of the same race as you and everyone is limited to 2 children to avoid overpopulation of any kind.
( I'll stop typing here now since it's getting off topic. )

@Personalityinkwell niggaeeerrrrrrrrr

why is @Vocacel permbanned?

Users who are viewing this thread

• anandkonda
  • Grim_Reaper
  • zerozerozero
  • NoIdeaWhatToDo
  • damascus
  • PLA1092
shape1
shape2
shape3