Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

LOL he was teasing me when I got banned twice as well. @Personalityinkwell
Keep getting banned for me bro haha
Love that when I see this post, you're banned.

*checks own username* Hope it's not contagious.

Can mods ban requesting bans? It's getting tiresome now :woke:

Not familiar with XenForo, but simply updating a users "Custom Title" with "Requested" when they select the ban reason, or giving them a different color would cut the posts in this thread in half.
Or just giving PERMA requested bans a color.

Untitled

I'm sure all the postmaxxers would be all over that thick black font that no banned user has.

Not familiar with XenForo, but simply updating a users "Custom Title" with "Requested" when they select the ban reason, or giving them a different color would cut the posts in this thread in half.
Or just giving PERMA requested bans a color.

View attachment 253307
I'm sure all the postmaxxers would be all over that thick black font that no banned user has.
Is that foreshadowing? :feelsbadman:

I dont think it should be banned but it should be something that is more permanent/serious. Like you should not be allowed to request a ban and come back a day later, there should be a minimum waiting period to come back (like a few months or so at least)

@theson RIP. is it temp again or perm?

@Vermilioncore

Free him

@GeneticJoke why is he banned

Bragged about having sex with foid and taunted someone else that they would be virgin forever.
Just lol, 2020 is the year we purge all fakecels.

@theson what happened

View attachment 252724
That screen isn't edited in any way other way then just cropping it btw lol, man made like a 100 posts.
What a madman

When it gets to the point where you're asking about diarrhea toxins in the air at Walmart is when it becomeskind of stupid though
No one from the mod team is an incel, only about 10% of the forum's userbase is an incel
:feelsbadman: where do you go then to be among truecels only

Inb4 inceltears (true)

Tbh i get bored and come back. Anyway i can request a ban and this time it will be my third one so i won't be able to come back
I think you'll still feel the need to lurk here.
Once you enter .co you can never leave. :feelsokman: