Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Boneworksfan69420 he didnt last, context?

Dude seemed pretty confident regarding his surgery, so maybe the only thing holding him back was acne scars or whatever he was always complaining about.

Chadlite doesnt need to socialize
This is true. In reality, he is more of a high-level normie, and he must strive, which he is not doing. He says acne scars ruined it, although I'm sure growing facial hair could help with that problem. A rare situation.

Lol people breaking down and calling inkwell a fakecel?
Where is ur evidence? Sure he was above average or average looking But had severe acne

@Personalityinkwell is a gigachad

NT Pill is certainly more valid than "driver license" Pill
Ironically the driver's license "pill" (quotations for as it relates to inceldom — I'm not going to deny that not having a license / car sucks in general) is probably a direct result of the NTpill. At the very least, autism is one of the major reasons why one would lack the executive function capacity necessary to operate a vehicle.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that probably most of the people that cannot get a driver's license here after lots of effort probably have autism.

Last edited:
Ironically the driver's license "pill" (quotations for as it relates to inceldom — I'm not going to deny that not having a license / car sucks in general) is probably a direct result of the NTpill. At the very least, autism is one of the major reasons why one would lack the executive function capacity necessary to operate a vehicle.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that probably most of the people that cannot get a driver's license here after lots of effort probably have autism.
I can see that a little, in certain cases.

But overall, being able to drive is more tied to hand/eye coordination and inherent skill than interacting with people and being able to read them

I don't believe them to be tied tbh

I would need to see and speak with @LastGerman in person for me to understand where he's coming from.

But overall, being able to drive is more tied to hand/eye coordination and inherent skill than interacting with people and being able to read them

I would need to see and speak with @LastGerman in person for me to understand where he's coming from.
Well, this article hints that it's mostly family making the decision for them, but autistic people are far less likely to get licenses (of course this isn't even adjusting for being in area that's much more difficult to get a license like say Europe). You can look up the attention/executive function ailments that autism brings and studies on how that relates to driving as well.

Last edited:

He explained a number of times how you need to have a certain amount of hours through instructor on the road to get license and they're expensive. It's worse when you don't have a car to begin with, so the cost to complete your hours goes higher as now you have to rent a car.

The "pill" is absolutely a meme, though.

Well, this article hints that it's mostly family making the decision for them, but definitely autistic people are far less likely to get licenses (of course this isn't even adjusting for being in area that's much more difficult to get a license like say Europe). You can look up the attention/executive function ailments that autism brings and studies on how that relates to driving as well.

Free @Personalityinkwell he did nothing wrong