Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Massive fucking Cope.

How exactly is this a cope?

Having a license does nothing for someone's inherent inceldom.

How often do I have to repeat myself here? It is absolutely clear that it does not cause inceldom. By the way, anyone who claims that it CAUSES inceldom is in fact retarded. I also made never such a claim to begin with. But there is a correlation and that is the difference here.

The only nonsense here is your presence here

:soy:

Seriously, do you have anything valuable to add or just your typical ad hominem?

Last edited:
How exactly is this a cope?

How often do I have to repeat myself here? It is absolutely clear that it does not cause inceldom. By the way, anyone who claims that it CAUSES inceldom is in fact retarded. I also made never such a claim to begin with. But there is a correlation and that is the difference here.

Seriously, do you have anything valuable to add or just your typical ad hominem?
So you admit to being a sexhaver?

So you admit to being a sexhaver?

Nope. I never said such thing and you know that. In fact I am 25 still virgin and on top of that I failed at anything else at life.

Nope. I never said such thing and you know that. In fact I am 25 still virgin and on top of that I failed at anything else at life.
If that's the case then wouldn't a driver's license be the least of your worries

I admit it sucks to not have one but I'd rather boost 2 points in PSL than get a driver's license

Tell me, how exactly am I coping? Are all my posts nothing but memes or do you want to turn it into a meme, so you can ignore all facts although you are talking to me right now? Also, you did not give me any valid arguments to why that is, in fact, your comment is nothing but ad hominem, most likely you did this in order to increase your post count.
Lol i literally give 0 shit about my post count. Im the guy on the whole forum who cares the least about post

Anyway ur whole posting history is a complete meme. Driver license is a fucking meme and is not related to inceldom.

Why dont u find a driver license forum instead?

Anyway ur whole posting history is a complete meme. Driver license is a fucking meme and is not related to inceldom.

It is not a meme it is reality. Despite the fact you looked at my posting history, you did not read any of it. I also already explained, that it is not causing inceldom but there is clearly a correlation.
Also, if you really think it is nothing but a meme, then stop posting about it because I am tired of it.

Somebody posted this line before.

Bluepilled. I don't think he's a malevolent actor or infiltrator like people say. He was a Sikh /pol/ack it seems but he was pretty much a fish out of the water here and I can't see him assimilating to the forum.

At one point he said something that was along the lines of "you don't have it that bad you live in a first-world country you crybaby" basically diminishing the plight of incels.

He also was racebaiting and launching personal attacks as well. Really he just kept getting reported by everyone repeatedly — there was lots of rule breaking going on there.
He's Sikh? But he was interested in Islam? :waitwhat: Huh, maybe he wants to convert..
Either way sad to see him go just cause of that reason :cryfeels:

Free my fellow wristcel @Wristlet 2

@ItsOver4cel welcome back boyo

No, maybe you're talking about @rightfulcel
Oh true, JFL all of these postmaxxers may aswell be 1 person. There is just nothing remarkable by to distinguish them one from another :feelskek:

This megathread is for the community to discuss bans in general:

Well its true. Im sure you can find a driver license forum.
This is about inceldom, get it?

I am allowed to vent about it. If you do not like it, that is your problem.

keep coping about a meme pill

Once again, how exactly am I coping? There is clearly a difference between venting and coping. I also want to add that you started this here and not me:

my brother doesnt have a car and has banged stacies since he was a kid. girls also used their car to drive him. you are coping HARD
these days chads use uber. fuck off with ur retarded pill

That means your brother is literally Chad while you are not for some reason? Is not it weird? For some reason everybody here knows some Chads if it is convenient for them. It is an apepal to Chad therefore not a valid argument.

Your brother is still a cuck even though if he would be a god walking on earth because he allows a female to drive him around. Once again, female driving should not be allwoed in the first place. Imagine allowing a female to drive you around... Absolutely disgusting.
Also, Chad tend to have a driver licence and a car pretty early on, your brother is just an exception.

keep coping about a meme pill
Once again, how exactly am I coping? There is clearly a difference between venting and coping. I also want to add that you started this here and not me:

That means your brother is literally Chad while you are not for some reason? Is not it weird? For some reason everybody here knows some Chads if it is convenient for them. It is an apepal to Chad therefore not a valid argument.

Your brother is still a cuck even though if he would be a god walking on earth because he allows a female to drive him around. Once again, female driving should not be allwoed in the first place. Imagine allowing a female to drive you around... Absolutely disgusting.
Also, Chad tend to have a driver licence and a car pretty early on, your brother is just an exception.
  • Drivers licence discussion
Yeah, let's cut the Driver's license pill discussion in the Ban Discussion Megathread off here.

Make a debate thread or something lol.

Yeah, let's cut the Driver's license pill discussion in the Ban Discussion Megathread off here.

Make a debate thread or something lol.

That is true. People just quoted me all over the place here and I have elaborated this topic quite a few times now. It actually has become somewhat tiresome.

Lol i literally give 0 shit about my post count. Im the guy on the whole forum who cares the least about post

:feelskek:

@WithoutMe @SoyUnPerdedor
Already missing him

Oh true, JFL all of these postmaxxers may aswell be 1 person. There is just nothing remarkable by to distinguish them one from another :feelskek:
Source 2

Over for Postmaxxcels