Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

NT Pill is certainly more valid than "driver license" Pill

And here we go again...
He explained a number of times how you need to have a certain amount of hours through instructor on the road to get license and they're expensive. It's worse when you don't have a car to begin with, so the cost to complete your hours goes higher as now you have to rent a car.

Thanks for the explanation here and you are absolutely correct. But then you get everything wrong again:
The "pill" is absolutely a meme, though.

No, it is not a meme, it is reality.

Yea a guy with a drivers license has a much higher chance of getting laid than a guy without

And here we go once again with the same bullshit. It is not about that. I am really tired of it. This topic needs to die, please. People here are utterly bluepilled when it comes to topics like this.

And here we go once again with the same bullshit. It is not about that. I am really tired of it. This topic needs to die, please. People here are utterly bluepilled when it comes to topics like this.
That wasnt sarcasm jfl in australia it is common for 20-25yo guys with cars to date teenage schoolgirls

That wasnt sarcasm jfl in australia it is common for 20-25yo guys with cars to date teenage schoolgirls

My bad, I thought it was a sarcastic response because there are all over the place when it comes to this topic. I will say this: In order to live in this life and era, you basically need to drive. If you are unable to do so, you cannot do shit.

My bad, I thought it was a sarcastic response because there are all over the place when it comes to this topic. I will say this: In order to live in this life and era, you basically need to drive. If you are unable to do so, you cannot do shit.
You need a job too or atleast some form of income

@GokTengri ♪you've been banned by, you've been banned by, a purple janitor.♪

Why though? Why do you need to be banned to take a few weeks off?
Whenever he is online he ends up getting warnings so he decided to ask for a temp ban so his % can go down because he is at 90%. Another warning and his main cope is gone.

Whenever he is online he ends up getting warnings so he decided to ask for a temp ban so his % can go down because he is at 90%. Another warning and his main cope is gone.
see you on looksmax

Makes sense i guess.

Then I guess you could say that those posts would’ve aged quite well tbh. Unless of course, they get removed.
or you get banned ban discussion for a period of time lol

Unless you live in a big city.

Unless you live in a big city.

This is not an argument not to drive. The city itself is a good example for this. Plenty of people are driving in a big city which means driving is still significant.

Tbh i get bored and come back. Anyway i can request a ban and this time it will be my third one so i won't be able to come back
Why do you want to leave? do you have a legit asecnsion plan?

@Sadness
@Emergency Manual
@RegisterUserName
@ItsOver4cel
why the banned?
free @ShySaxon

@IncelMLK
perma or temporary?
I hope perma

Which one was most memorable to you?
He was rambling in a thread asking users if they believed in god. Trying to preach or something. His posts were just written like a troll and meant to provoke

@BraincelsRefugee Was @incellmlk like a stormfront recruiter or something? I don't think he was IT and I also don't think government try to infiltrate here we aren't that special only to some random soys on IT