Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@BraincelsRefugee Was @incellmlk like a stormfront recruiter or something? I don't think he was IT and I also don't think government try to infiltrate here we aren't that special only to some random soys on IT
Nah he was a Sikh. That's all I know

This is not an argument not to drive. The city itself is a good example for this. Plenty of people are driving in a big city which means driving is still significant.
Where I am it isn’t really, it takes almost doubly long to drive somewhere as it does to get public transport because of the traffic.

Where I am it isn’t really, it takes almost doubly long to drive somewhere as it does to get public transport because of the traffic.

Cope. Driving by yourself is always better.

Cope. Driving by yourself is always better.
You clearly haven’t lived a world city. You have to pay congestion charge if you want to drive into the centre where I work, and there isn’t even anywhere to park once you get there, life in places like London and New York are built around public transportation.

My bad, I thought it was a sarcastic response because there are all over the place when it comes to this topic. I will say this: In order to live in this life and era, you basically need to drive. If you are unable to do so, you cannot do shit.
you are 10 years behind. car means NOTHING in 2020
my brother doesnt have a car and has banged stacies since he was a kid. girls also used their car to drive him. you are coping HARD
these days chads use uber. fuck off with ur retarded pill

my brother doesnt have a car and has banged stacies since he was a kid. girls also used their car to drive him. you are coping HARD
Sorry @Ropemaxx but u are wrong. Just ask anyone in your family if a driving license is important they'll say yes. You probably live in a big city like me so you can take a bus or train anywhere and it's normal.

If you live in a small town or shithole like currystan, you
NEED a car to be able to do anything. There is no frequent bus to the gym, the supermarket, etc. and they all may be very far from each-other.

There can be no more debate on the driving pill, it is absolutely a mark of manhood.

Sorry @Ropemaxx but u are wrong. Just ask anyone in your family if a driving license is important they'll say yes. You probably live in a big city like me so you can take a bus or train anywhere and it's normal.

NEED a car to be able to do anything. There is no frequent bus to the gym, the supermarket, etc. and they all may be very far from each-other.

There can be no more debate on the driving pill, it is absolutely a mark of manhood.
Cope

:soy:
Based and High IQ

In before @LastGerman is already getting daily sex for free and no commitment

Did @Supreme get temped or perma'd for that thread

permanent, sounded like a bluepilled IT user to me
'leave this site, it isn't helping you'
'involuntarily celibate is being a virgin, incel is going online and being a sperg about it'
:yes:

plus he was only on here for 10 days already complaining about repetitive content. probably a normie if he got bored that quick

How do i always miss these threads when im online the most
It got nuked pretty quickly, also it was in Inceldom Discussion so maybe you just lurk in Offtopic too much

free @Wristlet 2
and free @Grotesque

brutal truths
What can i say i can't leave the forum even if i get perma banned
yeah i dont get why they ban truecels willynilly
its not like were going anywhere cus of ban

Last edited:
I wonder. Do they really think that they'll be "the one" to spit X platitude at us for the Nth time and we will suddenly go. *facepalm* "oh god yeah ur ryt". Yet they have limited to no knowledge about inceldom anyway. Their thought processes and subsequent actions betray them. The just expose themselves as idiots.
It’s like they assume we ain’t trying to be incels anymore and don’t do nothing literally and we want to exist as incels. Truly attention seeking posts

Last edited:
I knew a chad whose gf paid for his uber rides to fuck her etc :feelsugh:
Drivers license pill might be more real on some parts of the world than others though.... Chad seems to always win, however.

You clearly haven’t lived a world city.

You clearly do not know anything about me and you clearly did not read anything when it comes to this topic. I lived in Berlin for the most part of my life and even there you need to have a driver licence in order to exist. The daily traffic just confirms my point of view. Stop coping and stop assuming things about me which are not even true. I am tired of it.

and there isn’t even anywhere to park once you get there

Ohh so sad... you cannot find any parking lot. Life is soooo unfair if you have a driver licence and a car... You are better off to use public transportation where you have to endure a full bus in order to arrive at your destination... not. Beause it is not better. You need more time, you have to endure a full bus or train and you have to wait for public transportation which means you are not independent and your time schedule is limited due to taking public transportation as a grown up man.

Can you please stop this nonsense already. I am tired of it.

Sorry @Ropemaxx but u are wrong. Just ask anyone in your family if a driving license is important they'll say yes.

Exactly. Finally someone with some common sense here.

Absolutely correct. I really do not understand why people here refuse to acknowledge such simple concept. Some People here even claimed it has nothing to do with being a man...

You are the one who is coping when it comes to this topic.

General reply:
Seriously, why are people here so bluepilled when it comes to this topic?

Last edited:
What happened with him?
Bluepilled. I don't think he's a malevolent actor or infiltrator like people say. He was a Sikh /pol/ack it seems but he was pretty much a fish out of the water here and I can't see him assimilating to the forum.

At one point he said something that was along the lines of "you don't have it that bad you live in a first-world country you crybaby" basically diminishing the plight of incels.

He also was racebaiting and launching personal attacks as well. Really he just kept getting reported by everyone repeatedly — there was lots of rule breaking going on there.

@GoffSystemQB is writslet 2 really a perm?

@GoffSystemQB is writslet 2 really a perm?
No, he was quoting my other post about @IncelMLK so that response was in reference to @IncelMLK

@GoffSystemQB Was @Fontaine banned for saying that you only need to be a 3/10 or above and "NT"

No, see his ban appeal from awhile back above.

You are the biggest coper on this site, and all ur posts are a meme

Tell me, how exactly am I coping? Are all my posts nothing but memes or do you want to turn it into a meme, so you can ignore all facts although you are talking to me right now? Also, you did not give me any valid arguments to why that is, in fact, your comment is nothing but ad hominem, most likely you did this in order to increase your post count.

Last edited:
It got nuked pretty quickly, also it was in Inceldom Discussion so maybe you just lurk in Offtopic too much
Tbh

It's in inceldom discussion where topkekfuel threads happen
Ohh so sad... you cannot find any parking lot. Life is soooo unfair if you have a driver licence and a car... You are better off to use public transportation where you have to endure a full bus in order to arrive at your destination... not. Beause it is not better. You need more time, you have to endure a full bus or train and you have to wait for public transportation which means you are not independent and your time schedule is limited due to taking public transportation as a grown up msn
Massive fucking Cope. This is how I know you're an underachieving fakecel piece of shit. Having a license does nothing for someone's inherent inceldom. Only a fucking normie would complain about this and think that not having a license invalidates your existence as a male.

Can you please stop this nonsense already. I am tired of it.

Exactly. Finally someone with some common sense here.
The only nonsense here is your presence here

:soy: