Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

He was openly pro-gay in some of his off-topic threads. I reported it, but nothing happened, because forum halo I guess.

And none of the Brendio worship threads set off any alarms?
Can't speak on the other stuff because I didn't see it but I think the Zyros/BrendioEEE stuff is a grey area for chad worship since they were users here really. I think that's why the reports were rejected.

And just that alone isn't enough to justify the ban though talking about them everyday along with iHateLife (who was banned for being.gay) did set off alarms in some regards.

:feelskek: :feelshaha::feelsokman:
Good riddance. We need to cleanse Incels.co one fakecel at a time. Legit Incels like me are happy now that he's gone.

This thread will expose a lot of standardcels fakecels
Napoleon and his followers BTFO by the giga based mods
:feelshmm::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
based. glad that faggycel is gone

What happened to @MountainGorilla ?

An amazing day to be on .Co

It's about fucking time

Based Mod

High IQ,

An absolute Slayer move
Oh no. He even made threads about how "rare, cultured" girls should be subject to different rules and are above "uncultured" men.

After all you don't swipe on Tinder for 2D girls. Nor do you go on a search for them.

He was definitely talking about real females. The ones that are probably in the 0.2% or whatever he swiped on.

JFL @ the morons trying to defend him. He doesnt belong here. Let him post on /r/standardcels.

Honestly forum quality will increase without Geso's rumblings. He can LDAR at standardcels for all I care(before cuckit bans his sub anyway).

First, he was pictured at an antifa anti-homophobia rally holding a pride flag which made me reflect on some of his old posts on reddit and .co.
For real? Where is this picture?

Napoleon being banned feels like when Ritalincel was. RIP. Waiting for the ban appeal.

Permanent. Gay/gay stuff + Fem worship

1. Gay/gay stuff

Really a culimination of a lot of different things here.

First, he was pictured at an antifa anti-homophobia rally holding a pride flag which made me reflect on some of his old posts on reddit and .co.

Then you have these reddit posts calling gay sex "superior" than sex with ugly females, saying he would gaymaxx & trannymax if he could and that others should, and saying he would be better off gay than dumpster diving. Really any of these posts in their own right could warrant a perma. Of course, these are being posted to other anti-incel areas now to indicate how incels are "secretly gay."
View attachment 265678

View attachment 265679

View attachment 265681

The antifa anti-homophobia rally situation + his reddit posts also bring some of his old posts on here under new light such as when he "jokingly" referred to himself as a "faggycel."

Or his whole shtick in general of diminishing himself for not being manly and indirectly worshiping masculinity. It certainly seems like there could be some homoerotic vibes there now after reconsidering it.

I've also seen far more personal information from outside, more personal places that only confirm and add onto the suspicion which I won't discuss because it is too personal.

I've seen people here get banned for less and it's abundantly obvious that if @knajjd was all that active anymore he would've been banned as soon as those reddit posts had surfaced. Or really had he been a low-status member of the site in general. Even if he's not actually gay/bi he clearly has a pro-gay/LGBT agenda even going to the point of advocating for others to "gaymaxx" or "trannymaxx" which is really the whole point why we prohibit in the first place. It's enough that for any ordinary member of the site they would surely be banned under the suspicion that they're gay or that they have an agenda and he shouldn't be given preferential treatment over others. He also has multiple warnings on his account for gay/trans content/worship.

2. Fem worship

Really his entire persona of searching for the "loli waifu of culture" is female worship and pedestalizing/promoting good-looking younger girls as some sort of perfect/angelic beings . It's inextricably tied to his persona. It's not something that can be avoided at all. I'm sure one can imagine he has many warnings for worship on his account.

This is not even considering the numerous other problems with him and his account such as numerous brag posts, baiting, his past situation with a multitude of past/sexual romantic relationships, etc.

Really it's abundantly clear that had he been an ordinary member of this site and not as popular as he was he would've been banned long ago. It goes without saying but users shouldn't be given preferential treatment over others for being more popular.

Although I spent a lot of time personally mulling over the decision, every mod was in agreement over the ban so it wasn't really a close case.
Was he a member of antifa wtf?
Not so cultured anymore

over for 11 cm man of culture

Damn, I’m finally free to post here again. On that note, free @JohnDcel and free @AccountError.

What thread was enough to get @Napoleon de Geso permd?

Was he a member of antifa wtf?
Not so cultured anymore
He never was cultured.

Dude was a literal hillbilly on the other side of the world.

As far as im concerned, he isnt much different than an inbred hick rotting away in Louisiana

@AccountError come back with your based threads.

@Wristlet 2

what happened?

Oh for sure it is tbh. But I guess when it's over for you. A place that you can actually talk to people with is addictive. Like normies being addicted to their friends and going out.
This is pretty much spot on tbh.

Too much effort and IQ. Got banned for thread quality mogging the forum.
actually i think he had an alt

@mental_out @i_a_m_i @SergeantIncel @GoffSystemQB why's @Wristlet 2 banned? temp or perm?