Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

i was surprised that so many were happy about his return
Mostly the sewer/offtopic crowd. Like I said postmaxxers are larpers until proven otherwise and now that we have sewers this place will attract more of those teen chadcels.

jfl if you aren't a 6/10 on incels.co :feelsclown:

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Don't act like you don't know him. Most of them are your friends. Remember that goblin chad ? Yeah he's still not banned. Because of you. Keep protecting fakecels

lmao banned again already. SEX-HAVERS BTFO :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab: Did Serge not know he was a sex-haver or what?

i was surprised that so many were happy about his return
yeah seriously. on his return post people were just acting like nothing happened. I was the first person there to be like "what the fuck isn't this the guy who got a handjob in class"

Last edited:
What the actual fucking fuck I'm fucking mad right now! Rightfulcel posts lowIQ retarded posts shitting on STEMcels like me and outs himself as a teen chad. Who the fuck receives blowjobs and handjobs in high school in 2020? Only the good looking chads. And he has the audacity to come here and mock us truecels?
I have never held a girls hands in my real life and this larper gets his dick sucked by hot young JBs :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
40 year old Autistic ugly guys like @Grotesque gets perma banned because they had sex with some cracker whore and this teen chad is still here :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

What the fuck is wrong with the forum?
@gymletethnicel @Legendarywristcel bro, it's fucking over if you are an incel or incels.co.

I'm seriously done with this forum

@SergeantIncel Permanent ban me now for god's sake. I've had enough of this.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
gigabased

Don't act like you don't know him. Most of them are your friends. Remember that goblin chad ? Yeah he's still not banned. Because of you. Keep protecting fakecels
Who is he protecting :feelswhat:

I was shocked how many people seemed cool with him being back tbh

JFL at fakecel LARpers who can't keep their shit together .
Also JFL at people who share information that was given to them in a private conversation .

Snitches are almost as bad as fakecels , two sides of the same coin .

Snitches are almost as bad as fakecels , two sides of the same coin .
depends on the context. snitching on a fakecel LARP is pretty based in my opinion. in most cases though betraying someone who put their trust in you is one of the shittiest things a person can do

depends on the context. snitching on a fakecel LARP is pretty based in my opinion. in most cases though betraying someone who put their trust in you is one of the shittiest things a person can do
this is exactly what i mean ,
how can i trust a person to keep other stuff private if he can't keep these things private ...
anyway

free @GiveMeRamus btw

I would never doxx anyone ngl

Damn rightfulcel is gone again

free @GiveMeRamus
and @Vermilioncore
and @Napoleon de Geso :feelstastyman:

@ImprovLoser jfl

What the actual fucking fuck I'm fucking mad right now! Rightfulcel posts lowIQ retarded posts shitting on STEMcels like me and outs himself as a teen chad. Who the fuck receives blowjobs and handjobs in high school in 2020? Only the good looking chads. And he has the audacity to come here and mock us truecels?
I have never held a girls hands in my real life and this larper gets his dick sucked by hot young JBs :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
40 year old Autistic ugly guys like @Grotesque gets perma banned because they had sex with some cracker whore and this teen chad is still here :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

What the fuck is wrong with the forum?
@gymletethnicel @Legendarywristcel bro, it's fucking over if you are an incel or incels.co.

I'm seriously done with this forum

@SergeantIncel Permanent ban me now for god's sake. I've had enough of this.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Good he was rebanned. His threads on how sub 8 men can't make friends was headache inducing.
Too late for me. I doxxed Napoleon and other users have randomly shown me their profile pics for rating
Send me brah.

for real?
Either that or he lied during registration thinking he wouldn't be approved. Well, the end result is the same. Doesn't make a difference what age he actually is.

Either that or he lied during registration thinking he wouldn't be approved.
tbh I can empathize with that a bit. I just never mentioned anything related to my age until I felt comfortable talking about it, not even in my application. probably wasn't a good idea for him to outright lie about it though

Good fucking riddance @MountainGorilla he was always so annoying to me and trolled/baits me.

Good riddance to @rightfulcel fucking fakecel faggot

Last edited:
tbh I can empathize with that a bit. I just never mentioned anything related to my age until I felt comfortable talking about it, not even in my application. probably wasn't a good idea for him to outright lie about it though
I unbanned him since he said he only did it because he feared his application getting rejected.

I corrected my date eventually as I saw it was wrong. I think the opinion to edit it wasnt available ages ago. Not sure. But I seldom use my real birthday when I sign up to places. I just scroll down a several decades and pick whatever. Makes the process quicker jfl.
Oh it was just what he said in the registration that he was X years old. Not his birthdate.

I'm pretty sure birthdate isn't visible at all.

Why was @lll banned?
Bigthink