Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free @manicel he’s swag tbh

permanent.
C7DD0EA0 3EDC 4839 AB53 36B8BD210125

@NEETard temp or perma?

@MountainGorilla

Damn! Why?

Gorilla CC0

I see what you're getting at here but you can't pay your oneitis to have sex with you
Sure you could, if you had enough of the value she desires.

If not money, then good looks, tall height, giga-neurotypicality/psychopathy, etc.

Last edited:
Sure you could, if you had enough of the value she desires.

If not money, then good looks, tall height, giga neurotypicality/psychopathy, etc.
yeah, every sexual activity is a type of market exchange in that regard. it's just that in this context I think there's an important distinction to be made, since incels cannot participate in that market at all despite having some stake in actual prostitution

yeah, every sexual activity is a type of market exchange in that regard. it's just that in this context I think there's an important distinction to be made, since incels cannot participate in that market at all despite having some stake in actual prostitution
Pretty much all of modern sexuality is derived from the culture of prostitution, which is a giga pill I've been slowly developing:

show mercy to @Wristlet 2 please
how can "alting" be such a serious offense?..

Why was rightfulcel unbanned, i thought you came to the conclusion that he was a fake?

Why was rightfulcel unbanned, i thought you came to the conclusion that he was a fake?

The ban was requested, then he admitted to that stuff on discord after.

edit: well you probably already knew that

idk

yeah tell me what happened to him too I thought he was a pretty good user
Well he replied and this is what happened
knajjd digged up one of my old threads that had a webm of an anime trap
MountainGorilla,

You have a received a 30% warning from Moderation Staff for the post you will never have this, animecels:

Give up animecels. Your gay aids will no longer spread further. This is your kryptonite. Anime avis are GAY
View attachment 253698
Additional comments: gay post. did you think that i was dead or something? you're now permabanned. enjoy.

Well he replied and this is what happened
kinda feels like staff just had a personal issue with him here. like I never got warned for having Trunks as my avi

I think @MountainGorilla just left a bad impression by making gay threads when he was a graycel and it put him on thin ice, which ultimately led to him getting banned later. a shame tbh

:feelsree: Iirc he confessed to someone on discord about getting blowjobs and rejecting foids in school.

rightfulcel is back? this forum is a joke
i have long conversations with him where he talks about his crush and him being together and doing sexual acts. he even denied sex with her
i wouldnt care about this, but since he is such a hypocrite user that calls everyone else volcels, i dont like him

I think @MountainGorilla just left a bad impression by making gay threads when he was a graycel and it put him on thin ice, which ultimately led to him getting banned later. a shame tbh
Your greycel moments are crucial I guess

What the actual fucking fuck I'm fucking mad right now! Rightfulcel posts lowIQ retarded posts shitting on STEMcels like me and outs himself as a teen chad. Who the fuck receives blowjobs and handjobs in high school in 2020? Only the good looking chads. And he has the audacity to come here and mock us truecels?
I have never held a girls hands in my real life and this larper gets his dick sucked by hot young JBs :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
40 year old Autistic ugly guys like @Grotesque gets perma banned because they had sex with some cracker whore and this teen chad is still here :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

What the fuck is wrong with the forum?
@gymletethnicel @Legendarywristcel bro, it's fucking over if you are an incel or incels.co.

I'm seriously done with this forum

@SergeantIncel Permanent ban me now for god's sake. I've had enough of this.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

:feelsree: Iirc he confessed to someone on discord about getting blowjobs and rejecting foids in school.
Yes i know, hence why im confused
i have long conversations with him where he talks about his crush and him being together and doing sexual acts. he even denied sex with her
i wouldnt care about this, but since he is such a hypocrite user that calls everyone else volcels, i dont like him
Il give the mods the benefit of doubt and just say they were drunk when they made this decision, or something.

The riots in Minneapolis will pale in comparison to the uprising about to unfold in response to the freeing of rightfulcel

@BummerDrummer news stuff

I'm not sure what you two are talking about, we haven't gotten reports of anything wrong with him; his ban was requested so I expired it. If you have information of importance feel free to PM me.
I don't have any evidence on hand but have seen the screens where he admits the stuff others have said about him, but yea i just got anecdotal evidence which is worth as much as dirt so i can't help here.

I don't have any evidence on hand but have seen the screens where he admits the stuff others have said about him, but yea i just got anecdotal evidence which is worth as much as dirt so i can't help here.
@Ropemaxx

What the actual fucking fuck I'm fucking mad right now! Rightfulcel posts lowIQ retarded posts shitting on STEMcels like me and outs himself as a teen chad. Who the fuck receives blowjobs and handjobs in high school in 2020? Only the good looking chads. And he has the audacity to come here and mock us truecels?
I have never held a girls hands in my real life and this larper gets his dick sucked by hot young JBs :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
40 year old Autistic ugly guys like @Grotesque gets perma banned because they had sex with some cracker whore and this teen chad is still here :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

What the fuck is wrong with the forum?
@gymletethnicel @Legendarywristcel bro, it's fucking over if you are an incel or incels.co.

I'm seriously done with this forum

@SergeantIncel Permanent ban me now for god's sake. I've had enough of this.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
No worries bro he got re banned. I was questioning that too, I thought he admitted to being fakecel on discord.

Wtf man why @rightfulcel hes only just got unbanned

No worries bro he got re banned. I was questioning that too, I thought he admitted to being fakecel on discord.
Thank god he's gone. Also I'm surprised very few users questioned about this to the mods. Are there fakecels like him larping here?

Thank god he's gone. Also I'm surprised very few users questioned about this to the mods. Are there fakecels like him larping here?
i was surprised that so many were happy about his return