Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Covid76 was black and therefore was banned

@Colvin76 Still no elab
Colvo

free @Colvin76
free @Bleachcel

you bitch ass racists!

@Colvin76 @i_a_m_i @SergeantIncel @knajjd @GoffSystemQB temp or perm?

Fakecels always feel the need to brag and flex on others. They shouldn't whine about the mods, fakecels are their own worst enemy.

FREE @dankascholon YOU JEW MODS!! :feelsree:

He isn't a troll, he tried to motivate us into trying before giving up. I am talking to him in PMs and he is a stand-up guy, man.
ok, I guess he deserves another chance

View attachment 270383
The image was crabs in a bucket.
Free him! He said in PMs that he doesn't really mean it. :feelstastyman:
What a cuck

Imagine how over it is for him regarding incels as "eliminated" competition.

Imagine thinking the majority of the forum does what they preach.

I bet my left nut atleast half the forum is still out there trying.

Manicel was a faggot good riddance , and so was neetard. Nothing of value lost

Either requested or LARPing.
did anyone not see this coming? aside from the stupid ass threads he made, he unironically claimed to be 13 years old and said that you're fakecel if you've ever sat next to a woman on public transit. most obvious troll on this entire forum JFL. good riddance to that faggot

@chudur-budur

free my fellow currycel

I can't tell if he's referring to something in his personal life or something that's going to happen on this forum and is going to affect us, and he's warning us.
would assume the latter but he's probably just being dramatic. he had anxiety over the whole accusations of this site being a honeypot and incels have been getting some unwanted attention from the authorities lately (see the recent shit in Canada), so my guess is he's worried that users here are going to be targeted by the FBI or something

But just to let all you fuckers know that shit's gonna hit the fan soon,

and it will be REALLY REALLY BAD.
What did he mean by this
I can't tell if he's referring to something in his personal life or something that's going to happen on this forum and is going to affect us, and he's warning us.
would assume the latter but he's probably just being dramatic. he had anxiety over the whole accusations of this site being a honeypot and incels have been getting some unwanted attention from the authorities lately (see the recent shit in Canada), so my guess is he's worried that users here are going to be targeted by the FBI or something
I'm guessing something along the lines of this: (from August 20, 2018)
As much as they whine about how older women can’t find any “good men,” and how hard it is for mentally ill trannys to get laid with in a climate of “transphobic” discrimination, they much prefer for incels to fuck off and die. A Silicon Valley executive named Ellen Pao even suggested they never be hired in the first place, which could lead to their starvation. We’re only a year or two off from op-eds in the New York Times suggesting Incel Concentration Camps. Are you a man who women don’t want to sleep with? Off to the gulags! You won’t even be allowed to masturbate.

ellen-incel.jpg

The reaction of the elites clearly shows that there will be many more incel shooting sprees in the future. They will desperately try to link these killings to pro-masculine dissidents