Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

not an alt of @Ryo_Hazuki, it's not the avi at all, it's the way you type, seems familiar
I'm not an alt of anyone lol. But people told me I wrote like Ryo before.

no not ryo, someone else, don't put your profile on private i need to check your postsn i have my eyes on you little clown
Well, you're wasting your time lol.

@manicel the fakecel

another code 225

He getting perma banned soon.

This is his umpteenth ban in how short a space of time?

His last thread was clearly an attack on another user. Who happened to be a mod.

I've said it time & again. If you purposely play "chicken" with a mod. Don't be surprised if they blow your fucking brains out ON HERE ONLY & ban your arse for good.

This is his umpteenth ban in how short a space of time?

His last thread was clearly an attack on another user. Who happened to be a mod.

I've said it time & again. If you purposely play "chicken" with a mod. Don't be surprised if they blow your fucking brains out ON HERE ONLY & ban your arse for good.
He had girls before. Didn’t want to go at him but I did it for .co

manicel's threads were based tbh

:f:

@Colvin76 should hit the gym hard and lift females

@manicel was constantly talking about wanting to get banned. part of me suspects he made that story up in order to get banned, although that's just suspicion

@Colvin76 what happened to him

also rip @manicel

He rejected women and lied about his status.
How’d people even find out anyways? He was fairly secretive about his personal life as far as I recall, vastly more than I am anyways

What happened to @Colvin76 ?

How’d people even find out anyways? He was fairly secretive about his personal life as far as I recall, vastly more than I am anyways
A few of us saw him make a thread a few hours ago and his old threads and signatures confirmed he was some normie that had chances at relationships with women. I found the thread unacceptable and a slap in the face to all the truecels I’m just blowing it up so he never comes back until he’s an actual incel he’s a larp I been targeting for like two weeks

too many fakecels man

A few of us saw him make a thread a few hours ago and his old threads and signatures confirmed he was some normie that had chances at relationships with women. I found the thread unacceptable and a slap in the face to all the truecels I’m just blowing it up so he never comes back until he’s an actual incel he’s a larp I been targeting for like two weeks
for real? which ones?

for real? which ones?
The post was deleted as it was the one that got him banned, but one of his signatures just mentioned he was 2/10 but referred to himself as a 5/10 in his in others. he said he lied about his status in his final post I think he complained about being 5’10 to mock shortcels ngl.

The post was deleted as it was the one that got him banned, but one of his signatures just mentioned he was 2/10 but referred to himself as a 5/10 in his in others. he said he lied about his status in his final post I think he complained about being 5’10 to mock shortcels ngl.
his usual signature was that he was "5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face". I never saw him mention himself being he was 5/10. You might have confused 5/10 with 5'10, just a thought. also as far as I'm concerned he argued face>height and thought his height was normal, not short.

his usual signature was that he was "5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face". I never saw him mention himself being he was 5/10. You might have confused 5/10 with 5'10, just a thought. also as far as I'm concerned he argued face>height and thought his height was normal, not short.
I got that confused but the point is he isn’t an incel. He clearly lied and he doesn’t belong here he stated he lied about may things and we will never know what is true about him. He was living a lie and this place got stale for him classic fakecel stuff

I got that confused but the point is he isn’t an incel. He clearly lied and he doesn’t belong here he stated he lied about may things and we will never know what is true about him
well no shit, he bragged so he needed to get banned

I got that confused but the point is he isn’t an incel. He clearly lied and he doesn’t belong here he stated he lied about may things and we will never know what is true about him. He was living a lie and this place got stale for him classic fakecel stuff
Cope hes trucel

@manicel made a thread confessing he was a larp and it got deleted because it was reported and it resulted in his ban face it.

why ya think his sit says cya?

@Ropemaxx and @NEETard

Last edited: