Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@gymletethnicel got shhhhhhhh

@lll

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why is the rebellious sandnigger @gymletethnicel banned?

they can't hurt losers like us, maybe going to jail would be the greatest thing we do in our life :lul:
at least something exciting would happen in our lives

Hombre's alt he messaged me this

Screenshot 20200531 2110382

Screenshot 20200531 2110452

I know I'm late to the discussion about @MENSA_IQcel being banned, but I called him out as a troll when people were still trying to "engage" and "debate" with him, which he obviously wasn't interested in. You can't debate a troll. About fucking time, hope his groupies are permanently butthurt. Now I'll have to come up with a new signature.

Same with @Napoleon de Geso. JFL, a fakecel, a foid worshipper, and a faggotry promoter all in one, and he still has fanbois. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Looks halo is everywhere and can't be avoided, even on incel forums. Fakecels like Mensa and Napoleon tend to collect followers, groupies, and fanbois because their looks have given them genuine confidence and swagger which seep into their online posts. Fakecel worshippers are even worse than fakecels themselves because they're cucks. It's chad worship, it's validation of normtard shallowness, and it's ultimately bluepilled.

@ShySaxon FREE MY NIGGA OUT DA CAGEZ #AntiPedoGang
also @lll got shhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Race bait and trolling
Narcissists eventually come to shit in the water that they drink out of, and then move to new streams.

Wait what?! When did @Crustaciouse got banned and why?!?!
:cryfeels:

@coppernicus
why is my nigga @ShySaxon banned ?
@ShySaxon FREE MY NIGGA OUT DA CAGEZ #AntiPedoGang
also @lll got shhhhhhhh
First it was a temp. for a variety of troll posts, but then he requested a permaban.

Seems like he was just trying to get banned before with the troll posts -- a shame really.