Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Don'tSimpForFoids good riddance you IT infiltrator bitch.

@SubhumanJungleGook2 good riddance fake cel bitch. Rejecting 2 girls and having the audacity to create an account here. You must be an idiot to share that information on an incel forum.

@Cybersex is our hope just putting this up here preliminarily lmao
i thought the thread was a joke because i didn’t read it and the first reply was agreeing

i thought the thread was a joke because i didn’t read it and the first reply was agreeing
I was not agreeing, I was merely pointing out that he is signing his death warrant. That being said, I see trannies as slightly more human than a biological female. I have no desire to fuck them though, and I'm pretty sure those two are intertwined.

@NEETard good riddance faggot

LETS GOOOOO.

CYA LATER YOU AUTISTIC TROLL PIECE OF TRASH.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Or that a straight man can get it up for a man who went through surgery to begin with
You can actually get It Up to a female looking body. Stubborn low iq idiot. Go join IT

Get it up yes, if you don't know it's male
If you're anything like me the moment you know it's a male it goes soft
So you would go soft to an AIS foid. Lol. And then i an the gay dude her jfl

actually they’re the ones who like trannies and are also incel so maybe that’s a place for you
I do Not like trannies for being trannies i like trannies who are better than actusl foids. They defend foids as an oppressed group i don't. They have your acritical forma mentis i don't

@GoffSystemQB

Look at @Cybersex is our hope 's thread. I see you'tr active. Literally everyone is tagging mods in it. Please perma ban

Oh looks like his thread was removed. Should be a perma ban imo he directly violated the most imporatant and first rule and is now doing it again here.

What he do?

He made like 3 troll/bait threads / comments in the past few days. He's been given many chances to reform his behavior. Probably more than he should have been. I even moved a couple of his threads to Sewers a while back when I could've warned him asking him post them there instead and all he did was make a thread complaining about it his threads being moved.

He posts threads like these on a regular basis.

Not to mention he just got unbanned and he does this. He will not be coming back.

His thread is gone.
Should be perma banned tho. Spent an entire thread encouraging fucking trannies and is doing it here again

That doesn't sound real
It Is
Should be perma banned tho. Spent an entire thread encouraging fucking trannies and is doing it here again
You spent an entire thread not getting the point and acting like an idiot. You sounded like femitards when i disproved the male privilege bullshit talking with them in 2015

Attachments

• igarw.jpg
    igarw.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 47
1. Def not my type, subjective but he isn't feminine enough for me.
2. Still a man with surgeries, which was my original point. It's the maleness that turns me off.
They didn't went through surgeries. They are actual XY individuals who have defective androgen receptors

Attachments

• Dalea-Rundblad-23andme.jpg
    Dalea-Rundblad-23andme.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 65
how is @Cybersex is our hope not perma banned? this makes absolutely no sense

how is @Cybersex is our hope not perma banned? this makes absolutely no sense
Because none of you actually understood my point and just went crazy for a non existent threat

How is this niggerfaggot still posting? Mods delete his thread but don't even ban the larping kike who made it?
Soft mod tbh. Direct tranny posting and then after it was deleted he went here and continued doing it. WTF how is that not bannable @GoffSystemQB ?

Because none of you actually understood my point and just went crazy for a non existent threat
I pray to god those pictures are from real foids.. right? :cryfeels:
P.S , you're signing your own death contract at this point.

@Cybersex is our hope so did you just get a huge warning percentage?

Soft mod tbh. Direct tranny posting and then after it was deleted he went here and continued doing it. WTF how is that not bannable @GoffSystemQB ?
I'm curious as to why the mods haven't said anything yet. The thread was clearly removed because it was against the rules.

He's just gonna do it again if he isn't banned. Doesn't even need to be perma, just some sort of punishment to discourage that tranny faggotry

Giphy 3

@SubhumanJungleGook2

jfl at the tranny discussion here, how is thag guy not banned yet :feelskek: