Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

The fact that he isn't banned for this, while others get perma'd for far less, is absolutely rotten.

Tbh, I'm guessing it's mainly @knajjd who is perma-happy when it comes to gay stuff, but he has been inactive apparently. Other mods must just give warnings until they reach a ban when it comes to gay stuff unless a user is literally admitting they're gay, as @Cybersex is our hope 's post got deleted so I guess he only got a warning percentage.

I don't think you understand why the rule is in place. Trannies are known to prey on lonely single men to try and brainwash them into "converting."

Anything that resembles tranny support or sympathy is seen, and rightly so, as an effort to normalize the general attitudes towards transsexuals, except instead of a personal one-on-one basis like some trannies have done, it's broad scale to everybody.

That faggot thinks gender is a social construct. That should tell you everything you need to know. The fact that he isn't banned is absolutely rotten. Reeks of something shady.
>trannies try to brainwash people
Idk not really tbh, it’s more of the case of the Jewish media machine brainwashing people into transitioning as opposed to the trannies doing it themselves.
>anything supporting trannies is supporting trannies
Yeah.
>that faggot thinks gender is a social construct
Reeks of troll tbh, that or he’s a lolcow the mods think can still be tapped into.

Tbh, I'm guessing it's mainly @knajjd who is perma-happy when it comes to gay stuff, but he has been inactive apparently. Other mods must just give warnings until they reach a ban when it comes to gay stuff unless a user is literally admitting they're gay, as @Cybersex is our hope 's post got deleted so I guess he only got a warning percentage.

Well, whatever the case, the rules and the modding need to be consistent. Imagine if a court judge was known to go easy on certain crimes. Every fucking lawyer in the state would want that judge for their defense cases.

Idk not really tbh, it’s more of the case of the Jewish media machine brainwashing people into transitioning as opposed to the trannies doing it themselves.
Yeah.
Reeks of troll tbh, that or he’s a lolcow the mods think can still be tapped into.

View: https://youtu.be/iB5-m2FtBKk

there. permabanned. that moron kept posting his tranny propaganda even after his warning, so he can freely burn in Hell now.

@IncelPolitik?
permabanned. no special agents of the Bureau have ever "visited" him, and he also kept shilling a particular female, over and over, even though he had been warned specifically NOT to do it. curious, right? very, very likely LARPer. maybe not even a male, who knows? :p
@MarriedAndLookin4Fun
permabanned. spammed media.

@fuck_ITcucks
has also been permabanned, before anyone asks.

there. permabanned. that moron kept posting his tranny propaganda even after his warning, so he can freely burn in Hell now.

Finally. Thank you. I almost thought you guys didn't give a shit for a moment there.
permabanned. no special agents of the Bureau have ever "visited" him, and he also kept shilling a particular female, over and over, even though he had been warned specifically NOT to do it. curious, right? very, very likely LARPer. maybe not even a male, who knows? :p

That guy had stupid troll written all over his forehead.

Last edited:
Yeah.
Clearly you are too newfag or naive to remember when tranny infiltration destroyed many sites like this very one...

Clearly you are too newfag or naive to remember when tranny infiltration destroyed many sites like this very one...
I know they destroyed 4chan, but did they actually destroy any incel sites?

Iirc they fucked over a lot of reddit incel sites and I think (unless deleted now which I doubt? There’s even a sub called r/trannymaxxing or transmaxxing full of incels who got pulled into this shit.

Knajjid is so fucking based. Other mods wouldn't ban incelpolitick (who was clearly larping) and a literal guy who was calling everyone who wouldn't fuck trannies low iq.

r9k was THE incel site before the term incel was big before reddit. They also fucked up sluthate in 2014/2015.

very, very likely LARPer. maybe not even a male, who knows?
He had a youtube channel and twitter account on inceldom as well. He sounded serious to me personally. Not arguing with a mod on bans here, just pointing out oddity of his behavior.

He's probably @Copemaxx

good job mods

@MarriedAndLookin4Fun

oh nvm i just saw

RIP

He had a youtube channel and twitter account on inceldom as well. He sounded serious to me personally. Not arguing with a mod on bans here, just pointing out oddity of his behavior.
His podcast was by "his non-incel friend" in his own words, not him.

they were horrific even around here, larping as anime females and whatnot. the place would have been RUINED if we let them run free. i'll be honest, i specifically "targeted" (that is, kept them in sight particularly) them first when i'd been made a janitor a few years ago, because they harmed the atmosphere the most. these morons try to be the "apex predator"s of attention in spaces where there are no females, because where there are females, they are ignored completely. they try to be the "second best", and collect as many orbiters as they can. i think that they're worse than females, actually, since they thirst for attention 50 times more given that they get none, zero, null irl. they ruin any sense of community and their try-hard "cutesy" style is repulsive as fuck, to boot.

besides, there's r9k as an example. no need to say anything more than that, really.

Knajjid is so fucking based. Other mods wouldn't ban incelpolitick (who was clearly larping) and a literal guy who was calling everyone who wouldn't fuck trannies low iq.

r9k was THE incel site before the term incel was big before reddit. They also fucked up sluthate in 2014/2015.
thank you kindly. i appreciate the compliment very much, even though the other mods had a reason not to permaban him outright. much love. :p

@IncelPolitik

Trash taken out. You won't be missed.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

I liked @IncelPolitik and @fuck_ITcucks tbh. Lots of people getting permabans for irrelevant stuff.

@FullTimeLoser and @ThoughtfulCel --- both trash people--- got their way now that @IncelPolitik is gone, yet somehow they get away with spamming anti-White hate all over the board.
I could be wrong but he reeked of alt.
How does one "reek" of alt?

Last edited:
@low t claviclecell

I hope he gets banned soon, I'm just calling it.

I didn't check the site for a week so just reading up on all of this now

@NEETard was an annoying troll and should have never been unbanned in the first place.
@Cybersex is our hope lmfao at this entire situation, what the hell happened there? how was he not instantly perma'd after saying he'd rather fuck a crossdressing man than a woman?
@IncelPolitik kind of saw this coming ever since his LARP thread about the FBI visiting him. did not expect him to get banned for advertising an e-girl though JFL
@fuck_ITcucks why was he banned? was he an infiltrator? there were a lot of questionable things about him (username, avi, frequent references to violence and ER) but his description of being a 27 year old virgin sounded kinda legit

@IncelPolitik kind of saw this coming ever since his LARP thread about the FBI visiting him. did not expect him to get banned for advertising an e-girl though JFL
At least the FBI LARP brought attention to the very real prospect of encountering federal agents if you're an incel, whether online or irl.

But advertising an e-whore's content is an irredeemable offense. And I completely believe that this is what happened, because it's exactly how attention whores think and order their orbiters around.

@fuck_ITcucks why was he banned? was he an infiltrator? there were a lot of questionable things about him (username, avi, frequent references to violence and ER) but his description of being a 27 year old virgin sounded kinda legit
Was an Alt.

I liked @IncelPolitik and @fuck_ITcucks tbh. Lots of people getting permabans for irrelevant stuff.

@FullTimeLoser and @ThoughtfulCel --- both trash people--- got their way now that @IncelPolitik is gone, yet somehow they get away with spamming anti-White hate all over the board.

How does one "reek" of alt?
Oh me and thoughtfulcel are trash, huh? You're mad your larper friend is gone?
asd-png.290241

You also literally posted about white superiority and were screaming nigger, but now you're crying about anti white hate you snowflake?