Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Just defend trannies in ban discussion megathread theory

+ http://archive.is/nWPrZ

just in case mods take it down, so y'all know what got him banned.

That's disgusting, even from an objective point of view.

Blair White she he still has a dick and is still a XX chromosome male so doesn't have a womb or the XY chromosome needed to reproduce.
Husky tone of voice, smell, body are a give away. Even exchanging saliva with a tranny male in women's clothing can fuck up your own DNA for life.

Plus Blair White is anti-incel, anti-anime and anti-transageist men having a natural biological urge and imperative to impregnate teenage girls.

Also he promotes trangenderism while admitting he got groomed and fucked up being molested by an LGB+ groomer himself (Insert banned from google LGB+ groomer wojak meme). Hence why he wants to rescue 11 year old "desmond is amazing" from grown gay men grooming and child molesting him in Gay VIP nightclub toilets- despite it being obvious he's already has been.

Why would you archive it when you called OP’s thread based u just put urself in the shitter :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:
Well, I never said I wanted to fuck them. I believe they are superior to normal women mentally, due to the presence of the Y chromosome.

@Coulan

Apparently he was an alt or something?

Over if true ngl
he basically gave it away in my one thread, i mean the mods read the threads jfl

I think we should start banning faggots

Reasonably sure @Coulan was an alt, no?

Reminder the user who made a thread encouraging incels to fuck trannies and calling anyone who doesn't date trannies low IQ is still around and not banned

@NormScum Rip homie. Loved your low inhib no fucks given attitude

free @NormScum
free @Coulan

Permaban for calling out knajjd on allegedly being a fakecel and rapist
Really? You can get a perma ban for that? It's kinda cucked tbh but his ban makes sense because he was a greycel.

It just dawned on me. Now that we have The Sewers, can we allow @Ritalincel and @-BrettyBoy- back?

It just dawned on me. Now that we have The Sewers, can we allow @Ritalincel and @-BrettyBoy- back?

Ritalincel can appeal anytime but chooses not to. He's content with looksmax.org I guess.

Free @-BrettyBoy- (though I think he criticized this site on .net, but would probably post here again since all the users who already post here claim to hate this site anyways)

You can actually get It Up to a female looking body. Stubborn low iq idiot. Go join IT

Maybe not the thread for this, but listen to what you're saying. Your excuse is "But what if they look feminine? What about androgen insensitivity?"

Come away from this. Straightness means women only. Women only. I'm not exactly mad at the BLTBBQ. But do not try and twist sexuality like this. You'll never work in this town again.

I'm curious as to why the mods haven't said anything yet. The thread was clearly removed because it was against the rules.

He's just gonna do it again if he isn't banned. Doesn't even need to be perma, just some sort of punishment to discourage that tranny faggotry

View attachment 292770

It's amazing that he isn't banned.

@Master @SergeantIncel What the hell?

It's amazing that he isn't banned.

@Master @SergeantIncel What the hell?
Lmao it’s actually funny how he makes a thread about trannies and you guys just end up shitting yourselves. If I wouldn’t get banned, I’d do it just to fuck with you guys. Jesus Christ, grow some balls. Trannies are already depleting at 40%, they pose no threat to you whatsoever.

Lmao it’s actually funny how he makes a thread about trannies and you guys just end up shitting yourselves. If I wouldn’t get banned, I’d do it just to fuck with you guys. Jesus Christ, grow some balls. Trannies are already depleting at 40%, they pose no threat to you whatsoever.

I don't think you understand why the rule is in place. Trannies are known to prey on lonely single men to try and brainwash them into "converting."

Anything that resembles tranny support or sympathy is seen, and rightly so, as an effort to normalize the general attitudes towards transsexuals, except instead of a personal one-on-one basis like some trannies have done, it's broad scale to everybody.

That faggot thinks gender is a social construct. That should tell you everything you need to know. The fact that he isn't banned for this, while others get perma'd for far less, is absolutely rotten. Reeks of something shady.

Last edited: