Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Thank fuck incelpolitik is gone now. Thank you mods.

rip the thread where the based user stalked a foid and her mother in a store
did he get banned?

rip the thread where the based user stalked a foid and her mother in a store
did he get banned?
It got taken down? Well thank God I at least managed to save the vid.

You guys talking about the same person? I missed the thread, elab
Basically creepshots video. But there's an upskirt, and the legality of that is questionable. Hopefully IT didn't latch on to it.

Congrats on mods for banning @taloh quickly. What a faggot.

@taloh
Probably going to be banned after his flip out thread.

Thanks for tagging me in your thread @taloh im honoured

@taloh enjoy your time is a 0.00001% in male suicide statistics you faggot

Congrats on mods for banning @taloh quickly. What a faggot.
He told me to have fun killing myself and singled me out. No idea why since the most interaction we had was him telling me that some of my posts were OffTopic.

He told me to have fun killing myself and singled me out. No idea why since the most interaction we had was him telling me that some of my posts were OffTopic.
Pretty rude tbh. He gave me hate mail for implying he was postmaxxing. Its always newcels who are the most annoying.

Maybe he was just doing suicide by mod? After he didn't get banned for the creepshot thread?

Maybe he was just doing suicide by mod? After he didn't get banned for the creepshot thread?
No idea about the creepshots or what that situation is. He pretty much just said that every one on here was retarded and NT and we were all fakecels for not being complete shut ins like him. And then he tagged half the forum and all the mods saying to go fuck themselves.

I'm p. sure he's an infiltrator. He acts too much like a mindless testosterone riddled faggot; fucker kept antagonizing people senselessly. That plus in his thread, he claimed the vid wasn't his. I'm not sure I believe that though, I lurk creepshot forums and I've never seen that particular one.

No idea about the creepshots or what that situation is. He pretty much just said that every one on here was retarded and NT and we were all fakecels for not being complete shut ins like him. And then he tagged half the forum and all the mods saying to go fuck themselves.

ye I saw the thread

@taloh cool for going out with a bang at least

They tolerate faggots there unlike here. Anyways cya in ban appeals @knajjd
I always suspected @FemoidsGTFO was gay. Legit acts super sus. Can you show me the screenshot?

I always suspected @FemoidsGTFO was gay. Legit acts super sus. Can you show me the screenshot?
Knajjd

@Pengwin he serving kway in Antartica free
Him

Some of you Incels are so fucking gullible. Can't you guys see that guy was most likely an IT larper.? His sole purpose was to defame us by making that stupid post.
Wtf most of you guys are so naive and I didn't expected that from blackpillers.

So sad

@Pengwin

Why is he banned?

Some of you Incels are so fucking gullible. Can't you guys see that guy was most likely an IT larper.? His sole purpose was to defame us by making that stupid post.

So sad
true.

Although you've posted some screencaps I've got more juice on @FemoidsGTFO in his own "pot calling kettle black" thread.

gayworm-jpg.303394

That @taloh ban thread contains all the reasons why @FemoidsGTFO is now himself permabanned too.
Why the fuck would you say disgusting shit like that about another man, even in joking? He's a legit faggot.

@Pengwin That's unfortunate, he was one of the nicer members.
@IncelPolitik Although he was simping too hard for that foid, I think he genuinely cared for the incel cause, however misguided his methods were.

@FemoidsGTFO already active on the other forum

So sad
man who the fuck are you referring too who is "that guy"