Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free @TallCelFag let the ethnic manlets seethe

@TallCelFag why is this nigga only temp banned:feelskek: JFL he literally made a thread about how he went on a date with a girl he met on tinder, talked to her for hours, did drugs with her, got to touch her intimately and exchanged snaps with her until she unfriended him because he was spamming her

one girl who you met on tinder deciding she didn't want to be your girlfriend after a hookup isn't a "brutal blackpill moment in an incel's life", that's just a regular social thing. happens to good looking guys too

Last edited:
@Kahla dude was promoting homosexuality

@incelborn72
Probably because a comment of him trying to be bisexual.

@incelborn72
Probably because a comment of him trying to be bisexual.
he bragged. he also seemingly admitted to being a troll in his last comment, kinda hard to tell

seems he is perma'd now, he was temp when I made that comment. good decision on the mods part imo
how do you know if it's perma or temp

Tallcellfag is a 27 year old virgin and it was his first date and he still did not get laid. He told me he is very close to roping
Show some respect

@PikachuCandy

infiltrator?

He PMed me whinging about the forum and incels and then post a load of rule breaking stuff.
good riddance. neet life is superior anyway i wish i was a neet.

promise you'll never ban me mental out?? I remember you modding r/incels with azavii and when he hired you and retarded dumbshit for mods we all thought you were bluepilled at first but i defended you back then.

He PMed me whinging about the forum and incels and then post a load of rule breaking stuff.
saw this coming tbh. he went around dming a bunch of users "where are you from" within a few hours of joining. probably should have been banned immediately just for that

Why would anyone think I was bluepilled? I was the one who wanted to ban all the fakecels tbh
I don't remember I think it's cuz you were modded out of nowhere back then so no one trusted you.

What happened to @PikachuCandy?

@GoyimWithAttitude

:cryfeels::feelsrope: