Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Because it wasn't said on the site so it doesn't impact the site. The point is to not have shit people can send to server hosts to get the site deplatformed lol. That and he seemed like a massive larp, I don't give a shit about the moral aspect tbh.
JFL
There is more shit on knajjd than anyone else on this site
@UninspiredGuy1
the dude said the secret behind my name, so he got banned

I actually don't know why he got banned
I would like to know too

@UninspiredGuy1
I'm going to take a guess and say it was the thread where he was talking about sex being overrated, jfl. Why is it always sexhavers who say this shit? You'd think that a user here would understand the problem, although I think that he's fairly young. The problem isn't missing out on pleasure, it's feeling miserable everyday because of unmet physical and often emotional needs.

I'm going to take a guess and say it was the thread where he was talking about sex being overrated, jfl. Why is it always sexhavers who say this shit? You'd think that a user here would understand the problem, although I think that he's fairly young. The problem isn't missing out on pleasure, it's feeling miserable everyday because of unmet physical and often emotional needs.
If he meant sex with a prostitute, then there is a very reasonable case to make that it is overrated for any number of reasons -- having to wear a condom inhibits visceral pleasure, not having a genuine bond with anyone makes it so that you never fully meet your affective needs, etc. -- and many would agree with him.

Although I didn't see the thread tbh.

If he meant sex with a prostitute, then there is a very reasonable case to make that it is overrated for any number of reasons -- having to wear a condom, not having a genuine bond with anyone, etc. -- and many would agree with him.

He could've been conflating sex with a prostitute with unpaid sex, but he didn't specify one or the other. Regardless idk, I just saw that thread earlier and figured it was going to get him banned.

If he meant sex with a prostitute, then there is a very reasonable case to make that it is overrated for any number of reasons -- having to wear a condom inhibits visceral pleasure, not having a genuine bond with anyone makes it so that you never fully meet your affective needs, etc. -- and many would agree with him.

i actually said

"you had condom sex with an ugly hooker
imagine banging a teen stacy raw"

and he responded "wrong"

so that might have done him in

i actually said

"you had condom sex with an ugly hooker
imagine banging a teen stacy raw"

and he responded "wrong"

so that might have done him in
Maybe he was contesting that the hooker was irredeemably ugly, but it could've led to an uncouth cope spiral in the thread that had him meet his end.

He could've been conflating sex with a prostitute with unpaid sex, but he didn't specify one or the other. Regardless idk, I just saw that thread earlier and figured it was going to get him banned.
Rejecting sex as the meaning of life has been done by other users, and it's a valid philosophical point if made in earnest. It doesn't disqualify you from being an incel, since you can still be upset about your inability to acquire sex, but perhaps you realize after fucking a hooker that the dopamine high is just temporary and a sort of drug at best.

Rejecting sex as the meaning of life has been done by other users, and it's a valid philosophical point if made in earnest. It doesn't disqualify you from being an incel, since you can still be upset about your inability to acquire sex, but perhaps you realize after fucking a hooker that the dopamine high is just temporary and a sort of drug at best.
My guess is that prostitutes don't compensate for anything unless you're rich, otherwise they're not a substitute for unpaid sex. Even then it probably depends upon the person.

I don't think that sex is the meaning of life, I think that not having it distracts you from creating an actual meaning. Maybe some asceticels can manage without it, and I tried to do this for a couple years, that it completely reject all my desire for sex. Needless to say that it didn't work for me.

I don't think that sex is the meaning of life, I think that not having it distracts you from creating an actual meaning. Maybe some asceticels can manage without it, and I tried to do this for a couple years, that it completely reject all my desire for sex. Needless to say that it didn't work for me.
We are not aided in our efforts to sublimate our libidos by the sex-crazed soyciety we live in, which continually reminds us of our brutish urges. Whether it's whores walking 3/4ths naked in the streets, sexually explicit advertising, or even perhaps this very forum, which as a cope still sinks us deeper into sexual immiseration, and hypnotizes us into a form of shared psychosis.

Last edited:
We are not aided in our efforts to sublimate our libidos by the sex-crazed soyciety we live in, which continually reminds us of our brutish urges. Whether it's whores walking 3/4ths naked in the streets, sexually explicit advertising, or even perhaps this very forum, which as a cope still sinks us deeper into sexual immiseration, and hypnotizes us into a form of shared psychosis.
True even this place makes me worse in some ways. Tbh I feel the best when I'm completely distracted by a video game or something, but that's become harder for me to do as I've aged.

Why did @FullTimeLoser get banned?

True even this place makes me worse in some ways. Tbh I feel the best when I'm completely distracted by a video game or something, but that's become harder for me to do as I've aged.
Insulating myself from socio-sexual dynamics also works best for me, and this requires a good dose of grandiose narcissistic fantasies, which video games promote. I can imagine myself to be something of a god when I play strategy games, for instance, and this is a source of much pleasure.

But it does need to balanced off by reality, and pain, perhaps precisely so that you can feel at ease when you are engaged in escapism, sort of like how ditching school and sleeping-in and waking up to play video games once felt like. You fully recognize that the alternative is worse and even hopeless, so you feel no unrest about avoiding it.

without consent.

Wojak soy boy pointing at you both hands

I guess that counts as pic share rape but it's gay pic share rape because he did it to an incel so it's not based like normal rape, it's gay.
Why is Hammyposting allowed then lol

Free my nigga @FullTimeLoser

Ya returned bruv or I haven’t seen ya in a while?
I've been active daily in the sewers since they were made so it's most likely we just managed to dodge eachother for a while.

Why is Hammyposting allowed then lol
Because Hammy is such a meme at this point and there is no way to reverse it. If we just found out about Hammy yesterday and people started spamming his pics before everyone knew about it, it would be better to stop people from doing it. But for Hammy, it's over for him.

Free my nigga @FullTimeLoser
@SergeantIncel
@Master
@knajjd
@mental_out
@i_a_m_i
@cocksucker
@GoffSystemQB
@Ryo_Hazuki
@WithoutMe
Because Hammy is such a meme at this point and there is no way to reverse it. If we just found out about Hammy yesterday and people started spamming his pics before everyone knew about it, it would be better to stop people from doing it. But for Hammy, it's over for him.
BRUTAL. Even incels make fun of gigatrucels.

Free @FullTimeLoser

Gorilla 2293965 1280

@FullTimeLoser brutal banpill:feelsbadman:

@FullTimeLoser
RIP boyo :lul::lul::lul:

Look around
Every life is shining now, it's brighter somehow
Look around
Nothing's really as it seems, nothing but dreams
You and I
Gonna make a brand new sound,
Like we own this town
We can fly, now I made it off the ground
And never look down
Welcome to the big time
All the pretty people see me walking in the sunshine
Welcome to the good times
Life will never be the same

Look around
Every life is shining now, it's brighter somehow
Look around
Nothing's really as it seems, nothing but dreams
You and I
Gonna make a brand new sound,
Like we own this town
We can fly, now I made it off the ground
And never look down
Welcome to the big time
All the pretty people see me walking in the sunshine
Welcome to the good times
Life will never be the same
He was banned for that? Sad shit.

Free @TallCelFag let the ethnic manlets seethe

Fuck that guy. Look at his ban appeal. The faggot tried to buy his way back in by trying to bribe a mod.

Dude is slimy.

Fuck that guy. Look at his ban appeal. The faggot tried to buy his way back in by trying to bribe a mod.

Dude is slimy.
And mods are still considering letting him back LMAO.

Guy makes a retarded brag post and then literally tries to buy his way back in, which is already infiltrator/ fakecel vibes. And our mod team is considering letting him back.

Just Fucking Lol

Last edited:
And mods are still considering letting him back LMAO.

Guy makes a retarded brag post and then literally tries to buy his way back in, which is already infiltrator/ fakecel vibes. And our mod team is considering letting him back.

Just Fucking Lol

The Absolute State of Incels.co.

@Starcel ?

Last edited: