Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Fuck that guy. Look at his ban appeal. The faggot tried to buy his way back in by trying to bribe a mod.

Dude is slimy.
indeed the money part destroyed me

Was it explained what happened to @ssxsosa?

Fuck that guy. Look at his ban appeal. The faggot tried to buy his way back in by trying to bribe a mod.

Dude is slimy.
The pic showing the bribe attempt really got me.:feelsgah:

Because Hammy is such a meme at this point and there is no way to reverse it. If we just found out about Hammy yesterday and people started spamming his pics before everyone knew about it, it would be better to stop people from doing it. But for Hammy, it's over for him.
It most certainly is over for hammy

@Weed was obsessed with mocking that poor soul.

Weed mogged him hard, imagine being a bluepilled incel in denial and getting bullied by a blackpiller who mogs you to death.

Why is Hammyposting allowed then lol
Hamlossus wasn’t a member of the forum and he is an bluepilled shithead. That’s the joke, it’s not that he’s ugly or fat as much as he’s ugly and fat and hates incels despite being ugly and fat

Hammy isn't a poster here and posted his only pics publicly to reddit. He doesn't have a posting history here. Not comparable in any way.
Hamlossus wasn’t a member of the forum and he is an bluepilled shithead. That’s the joke, it’s not that he’s ugly or fat as much as he’s ugly and fat and hates incels despite being ugly and fat
I'm low IQ

@UninspiredGuy1 wtf happene

Damn dude, wtf happened to @NEETard

@FullTimeLoser should be permanently banned for doxxing. He also does nothing but personally attack other individual incels for physical traits related to inceldom.
Who did he doxx?

@FullTimeLoser lol free you
@Grothendieck @Venomkore was 5/10, 6/10 on a good day

Damn dude, wtf happened to @NEETard
He made like 3 troll/bait threads / comments in the past few days. He's been given many chances to reform his behavior. Probably more than he should have been. I even moved a couple of his threads to Sewers a while back when I could've warned him asking him post them there instead and all he did was make a thread complaining about it his threads being moved.

He posts threads like these on a regular basis.

Not to mention he just got unbanned and he does this. He will not be coming back.

i actually said

"you had condom sex with an ugly hooker
imagine banging a teen stacy raw"

and he responded "wrong"

so that might have done him in
1586482225659-png.311134

no fucking way you actually believe this LMFAOOOOOO

no fucking way you actually believe this LMFAOOOOOO
Cope. I am hamlossus enthusiast and that’s why it’s funny. I don’t spam pictures of st. Blackops2cel or anything for a reason. Part of it is that he’s fat, yes, but also because (if you had been near or talked to him for over 3 seconds) he’s a shithead. He’s vague, bluepilled, and legit retarded.

Cope. I am hamlossus enthusiast and that’s why it’s funny. I don’t spam pictures of st. Blackops2cel or anything for a reason. Part of it is that he’s fat, yes, but also because (if you had been near or talked to him for over 3 seconds) he’s a shithead. He’s vague, bluepilled, and legit retarded.
if the only """incels""" you come across are assholes that stalk you and spam your pictures everywhere of course you'd despise them. he's only a "meme" cause some normie sexhaver found his uglyness funny. he was a meme from the very start before he was known to be bluepilled and its all due to looks.

Free @FullTimeLoser (again) and @Venomkore

@psygnosis-owl , perm or temp?

this is how I imagine the comments on every @psygnosis-owl owl thread where everyone is arguing irl

@psygnosis-owl

Cya later faggot. Good riddance.

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

@psygnosis-owl

Cya later faggot. Good riddance.

View attachment 311559

That guy gave me weird infiltrator vibes. I called him out on his previous crusade and he straight up ignored my comment.

He said he had proof of pedophilia by some users. It was probably bullshit and the last swings of a dying poster about to be banned, but now we'll never know.

That guy gave me weird infiltrator vibes. I called him out on his previous crusade and he straight up ignored my comment.

He said he had proof of pedophilia by some users. It was probably bullshit and the last swings of a dying poster about to be banned, but now we'll never know.
It was definitely an infiltrator. Im 100% certain its either a foid or tranny. Either way, whatever it is, its gone and hopefully never coming back.

Oh and by the way since i know you're reading this thread, i just want you to know that if possible i would have sexual intercourse with a girl in her teens 13+ if it had no legal repercussions or consequences, and i feel no remorse for feeling this way.

I hope this makes you seethe you moral faggot. Come to my forest if it bothers you so much.

F
R
E
E
@FullTimeLoser

I don't think he had any proof beyond what guys already said on this forum.

I feel bad for hammy ngl. I remember when he confirmed his virginity in vc. I mean how can he be so bluepilled? The entire reason incels orbit him is because he's ugly.

Oh and by the way since i know you're reading this thread, i just want you to know that if possible i would have sexual intercourse with a girl in her teens 13+ if it had no legal repercussions or consequences, and i feel no remorse for feeling this way.

I hope this makes you seethe you moral faggot. Come to my forest if it bothers you so much.

Based.

He probably snapped his favorite dildo in half just reading that.

It was definitely an infiltrator. Im 100% certain its either a foid or tranny. Either way, whatever it is, its gone and hopefully never coming back.
(S)he ins't, it was perm.

Free my Nigga @Bleachcel !!!

@psygnosis-owl damn he had people on ropes, (((mods))) banned him cuz his info would destroy the forum

@FullTimeLoser lol free you
@Grothendieck @Venomkore was 5/10, 6/10 on a good day
Sub8 theorists on suicide watch :feelskek:
@psygnosis-owl damn he had people on ropes, (((mods))) banned him cuz his info would destroy the forum
Why is he banned? What did he do apart from those pedo threads? I don't think it's ban worthy unless I'm missing something else?

Last edited:
Sub8 theorists on suicide watch :feelskek:

Why is he banned? What did he do apart from those pedo threads? I don't think it's ban worthy unless I'm missing something else?
He loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore he dies in exile.

why were they banned?
@psygnosis-owl was banned for being a "moral"fag in a crusade against "pedos", making innumerable unproven accusations and persecusion posts and threads against many members and also attacking them for their looks and alleged small penises. It was probably a woman.

The other guy, idk.

@psygnosis-owl was banned for being a "moral"fag in a crusade against "pedos", making innumerable unproven accusations and persecusion posts and threads against many members and also attacking them for their looks and alleged small penises. It was probably a woman.

The other guy, idk.
JFL

@Michinomiya Hirohit
Free the emperor!
Tennou heika banzai!

@Michinomiya Hirohit

N-nani? What happen here?

Free this human

20200806 145754

@psygnosis-owl Free him mods, just because of this quote alone :lul:

Well fuck you and your unfunny Gorilla pic schtick Mr Shitposter.

You stole that Gorillamaxing meme off Lookism.net circa 2015 and tried to pass it off as your own. You got butthurt when I told everyone.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@FullTimeLoser should be permanently banned for doxxing. He also does nothing but personally attack other individual incels for physical traits related to inceldom.

Don't know what that random "only" is doing in my post lol
You're such a cowardly boy

Doxxing is gay as fuck, don't know how you only copped a 48 hour ban for that.
1. I didn't dox. I posted a pic and asked people if this guy is an incel. Didn't post his home address or even say who it was. People post bummer's pics, weed's pics and other users pics all the time. Didn't even know it was against the rules.
2. He's literally a fake cel and not even an incel.
3. you're a cry baby bitch