Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@retarded_monkey what happened?

unban my nigga @unsettling

He said he's 0.5/10 when he really a chang
Well a framelet chang in london cant really get white foids hence his penchance for whitehookermaxxing.

a6e4a7c5-f5d8-4198-a0c8-92925754badd-jpeg.341830

Well, if he is a chang, that doesn't surprise me. It explains the previous instances of bragging.

Make it permanent. That guy posts nothing but contrarian cancer. I suspect him of being a @Fontaine alt
maybe maybe. He is quite progressive which doesn’t make much sense (in favor of globalism, multiculturalism etc etc.).

Banned for being a .5/10 (too ugly) on chads.co. have to be at least 2/10 to be here.
I doubt it’s that bad. I’ve been rejected by prostitutes and I’m not .5, or even near it. Nobody here is because if you are under a 1.5 or even 2 your genetics would seep into more than your looks and you would be legitimately retarded.

Isn't he the rich af rice?

He posted two consecutive threads about fucking a blonde hooker and then buying a piece of Italian meat that is like probably $100/lb, think he got temp'd for that

I wanted to leave for longer but I got over what I was feeling towards this forum and I have a lot I want to vent about.

Stop.
What exactly are the feelings you have towards this forum, did something bad happen?

What exactly are the feelings you have towards this forum, did something bad happen?
Some of the members here are genuine jerks and I was tired of constantly seeing it.

Some of the members here are genuine jerks and I was tired of constantly seeing it.
This is the internet bro, people will be jerks, you just have to ignore the users you don't like.

Dude don't worry about what people on here have to say. Remember, people are a lot more harsher when they're anonymous. Don't take it to heart, kiddo. *pats head*

@unsettling 's ban is very unsettling. Free him.

@Edmund_Kemper again? is it perma?

Free @metabuxx or I'm storming .co headquarters!!!!