Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

When did that become a new rule?
Don't know, mine got removed.
Screenshot 2018 11 09 18 51 52 652

Better remove all those avatars of male school shooters and whatnot. It's worship.

The fact that you called @VST face “chad avi” explains all you need to know about the users in this forum.
I know him and i consider him a chad and having his avi worship. It's my oppinion. Also let's not spam this thread any further. Thank you...

That web faggot is perma banned right?

Salsa told me he requested an IP ban too. Sad. :feelsbadman:

Free my nigga @Asssymetricel

stop using this place to banter. i've sent people warnings and will continue to do so from now on.

stop using this place to banter. i've sent people warnings and will continue to do so from now on.
Ngl, whenever I see you around, I am always extra careful of what I’m posting, one of the most fearful mods out there.

Just be afraid of mod theory

i like how so many people manage to fuck up the registration process :lul:

@K.Y.Vocel
trying to get recognition before going out or foid?

Those Snapchatted stockings were a lie. Someone was trying to whip the forum up into a sex starved fury. It's November, none of us know any girls anyway... it was a dude who happened to know where to find a picture of some stockings.

iu
iu
iu

Those Snapchatted stockings were a lie. Someone was trying to whip the forum up into a sex starved fury. It's November, none of us know any girls anyway... it was a dude who happened to know where to find a picture of some stockings.
Does anyone have a screenshot, we can do a reverse image lookup.

That was a degenerate fag, most likely. Or he ascended and was posting that pic in order to mock us he did say he had become "Bluepilled" after all.

Last edited:
Why did the purple one ban my boy Take1KKKShowersBro?

Alt of assymetrycel, who was temp.banned and thus used it to troll / ban avoid.
Therefore, they are both now permanently banned.
Pretty sure I called it. Said he was a @Asssymetricel part 2. Lol.

He'll probably come back with yet another account

@Nautica1983 WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN NIGGA???

Nautica

Why WorldRulerAisha was banned?

I thought @notafed's first requested ban didn't count to his overall total. Didn't he request it for that one strike?

Thread: https://incels.is/threads/a-message...-zesto-we-are-going-on-a-30-day-strike.79330/

If you guys need any assistance with keeping you to your word, you can message me for personalized bans that will not count toward your requested ban limit. I am all for this social experiment. Let's see who is actually about it. Who talks the talk and who walks the walk. Let's see if this cliquey shit is more than just lip service from Incel High.

@Gremlincel is banned? What have i missed?