Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Lust2

@notafed is saved.

anime-isis-58a0954f1e8d4.jpeg

No wonder @Crustaciouse didn't reply to my pings.

Wot happen?

@SOCIALSUICIDE my kohai, what he's gone and done now.

I enjoyed @Crustaciouse posts. Always made interesting threads. He will be missed.

:f:

nothing. i wanted to check something with him.

GunToHead2

Ahh yes.

Nothing like a good old fashioned investigation.

Have fun with him, I trust him in your care.

The pic this time isn't me (like it usually is), it's you and him.

Don't be too hard.

Bang

I want to be the one to take him out.

GunToHead

This time the pic is me and him.

Free my nigga @Crustaciouse man

Free my nigga @Crustaciouse man

Think1

I was wondering about this actually.

I was under the impression that when it comes to "big time" users when they get perm banned it's something the mod team all agrees upon unanimously based on a democratic decision.

Does @Crustaciouse not qualiy as "big time" or did the moderation all agree he should be permed?

It's none of my business of course, it's between him and the moderation team.

I am just curious.

Though they have saying about curiosity.

Sui1

@Crustaciouse btw remember who pinged you first!

I'm the one who noticed you gone before anyone else did, take that to the grave with you. I was a true friend (even though we hardly spoke).

Laugh2

RIP in Peace

This is all that really needs to be said on the matter:

He was at 60% warning with 27 warnings on record prior to receiving this permaban.
How can a member take 27 warns and not be permanently banned???

Moderation here is more soft than i thought O_o

And how he got 27 warns??? I never saw him broking rules, what are the motives??

How can a member take 27 warns and not be permanently banned???

Moderation here is more soft than i thought O_o

And how he got 27 warns??? I never saw him broking rules, what are the motives??
This is exactly why I said that that was all anyone needed to know about the matter, as explaining every single warning would take too long. It was just a continued pattern of getting warnings for the same shit over and over, but spaced out so much that giving a severe warning for any one offense was seen as being too heavy-handed (at least for me, don't want to speak for other mods but I think they had similar reasons). We've discussed his behavior before, as we did with VST and other members who had similar warning patterns. This last warning for female worship, which was at least the 4th in total, was the final straw.

As for not seeing someone breaking the rules, that is the entire point of having them. We delete content that breaks the rules, so most people are not aware of how much someone else breaks the rules unless they complain about their warnings or share their opinions on the matter in private communities or something.

does anyone know what happened to @gstvtrp?

As long as you aren't breaking the rules - especially low effort / spam - then you can post all you desire.
Didn't someone get banned for posting a lot in a few hours though? So doesn't postmaxxing technically break some rule if you do it too much?

i don't know if this is the right place to ask but i saw new users banned
with 0 posts.
how it is possible?

i don't know if this is the right place to ask but i saw new users banned
with 0 posts.
how it is possible?
I think they have some thing where you have to get verified twice now. That or they put down that they are a foid.

Lmao @Crustaciouse is banned.
And another racepill denier bites the dust.
Your days are numbered, faggots.

WAAHHHHH
shut up, he was banned for trolling.
stop shilling the racepill everywhere.
stop turning shit unrelated to the racepill into something related to the racepill.
He broke rules, and got warnings. Shut the fuck up.
Chill out man.

WAAHHHHH
shut up, he was banned for trolling.
stop shilling the racepill everywhere.
stop turning shit unrelated to the racepill into something related to the racepill.
He broke rules, and got warnings. Shut the fuck up.

Chill out dude. Get your mother to massage your balls.

Holy shit @doktordoom is back?? Nigga escaped the lunatic home?

Let doktordoom come back home :cryfeels:

me miss DrDoom :feelscry:
Same bro. How entertaining a poster is should be factored into deciding whether they can be unbanned.

If anyone disagrees you are a faggot cuck who believes in dumb shit like equality.

Same bro. How entertaining a poster is should be factored into deciding whether they can be unbanned.

If anyone disagrees you are a faggot cuck who believes in dumb shit like equality.
So you think popular people should get special privileges?

Hm...

I don’t even get why people request a ban other than for attention. If you don’t wanna use incels.is don’t visit the website. And if you wanna use it so badly just use it logged out. Requesting for permanent ban is sign of attention whore.

I don’t even get why people request a ban other than for attention. If you don’t wanna use incels.is don’t visit the website. And if you wanna use it so badly just use it logged out. Requesting for permanent ban is sign of attention whore.
I think its because people get addicted to this site and want to come back so they ban themselves so they can't. That being said I do think some use it for attention seeking. Also do you get banned if you don't log on or post for awhile?