Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@wayshegoes was an alt?
micro-jpg.64966
forced meme

@wayshegoes was an alt?

Zechs16.jpg

Another one of my brothers.

"Treize, I thought I had chosen a separate path from you. But for now, I'll be using this Epyon of yours."

kPZviGj.gif

“Treize, stop following me around… Or I’ll just have to fulfill your radical hopes. This friendship of the past, will only last until the day my mask breaks.”

tumblr_ncy917iKXK1rdfsmyo1_500.gif

“Treize, I’ve got no power. In the confusion of all of these battles, I’m still only able to walk the path of a soldier.”

c0975aeb9d00031ff9dc01523d74d151.gif

forced meme

We're not going to die in a fight of this low caliber."

362217-zechs.jpg

@wayshegoes

Never give up the TreizeKhushrenadaMaxxing.

You will be rewarded.

e82d5e438931ecb61872aaf7519ceeac54d65caa_hq.jpg

We both will be.

tumblr_nj4ja7E64n1rdfsmyo1_500.gif

I don’t even get why people request a ban other than for attention. If you don’t wanna use incels.is don’t visit the website. And if you wanna use it so badly just use it logged out. Requesting for permanent ban is sign of attention whore.
Literally just use a site blocker on your browser, it isn't hard.
I've done that a couple of times when I needed to step back from the site for a bit, and I have a site blocker active on Cuckkit so I don't wander back to that festering shit hole.

Literally just use a site blocker on your browser, it isn't hard.
I've done that a couple of times when I needed to step back from the site for a bit, and I have a site blocker active on Cuckkit so I don't wander back to that festering shit hole.
Dont you like any communities from Reddit???

There are alot of cool communities, i still post in 3 of them.

sometimes banned users have "banned" under their usernames despite being temporarily banned, although sometimes they have "temp. banned" under their usernames instead. I found that odd

sometimes banned users have "banned" under their usernames despite being temporarily banned, although sometimes they have "temp. banned" under their usernames instead. I found that odd

Happy2

That's because some users do not have a custom status under their username and choose to use their default post rank instead.

When they are banned their status then automatically changes to banned or temp banned.

Users with custom statuses do not have theirs change in this manner.

You can still find out if a user is perm banned even without that though by seeing if they still come up in the member's list. Perm banned users are taken off the list @RREEEEEEEEE

Though that wasn't always the case.

For months @incelman (the gambler, with that nickname he better have seen Kakegurui by now) had the most posts despite being banned for a very long time.

Laugh2

View attachment 65060

That's because some users do not have a custom status under their username and choose to use their default post rank instead.

When they are banned their status then automatically changes to banned or temp banned.

Users with custom statuses do not have theirs change in this manner.

You can still find out if a user is perm banned even without that though by seeing if they still come up in the member's list. Perm banned users are taken off the list @RREEEEEEEEE

Though that wasn't always the case.

For months @incelman (the gambler, with that nickname he better have seen Kakegurui by now) had the most posts despite being banned for a very long time.

View attachment 65059

Yes, in the past, banned users stayed listed in the members list, but that was with the previous forum software. With the upgrade, this was no longer the case. I know that a permanent ban removes you from the members list because my account was permanently banned, and I could not find it in the members list. And, you are correct: if you have a custom user title, it will not be replaced by "Temp. Banned."

Yes, in the past, banned users stayed listed in the members list, but that was with the previous forum software. With the upgrade, this was no longer the case. I know that a permanent ban removes you from the members list because my account was permanently banned, and I could not find it in the members list. And, you are correct: if you have a custom user title, it will not be replaced by "Temp. Banned."
Thank you for that info, very useful.

Who has the highest record so far for banned alt accounts? I imagine BP101 has to reign supreme, but 2nd place?
Dont you like any communities from Reddit???

There are alot of cool communities, i still post in 3 of them.
No communities I can't find elsewhere. I'd rather use 4chan or 8chan than the shit hole that is Cuckkit.

I imagine BP101 has to reign supreme, but 2nd place?
There are people we refer to only as "BBC coper" and "ethnic cherrypicker with bad punctuation" and stuff like that. No way to trace their legacy back to any one account because all of their accounts have been equally trash over the past year.

it seems more of trying to lure me into calling you a nigger so you can make up some bullshit to ban me
1. Just told you I don't need to make up bullshit to ban you.
2. Assuming that I am luring you into calling me a "nigger" only implies that you already have the propensity to do that in the first place and you admit it, so you know that you shitpost and antagonize users for no reason.
3. Think about it objectively. Someone doesn't ban/warn you and says "I'm trying to help," you respond with "you're just trying to get me to call you a nigger." Does this seem like a normal response to you?

getting angry when insulted isn't le antagonizing shitposting, what the fuck are you talking about
and if you don't need to make up bullshit, then why am i not banned?
Don't play the victim.

I'm pretty much telling you that you are on your last straw here. The shitposting has to stop. If it doesn't then you'll get what you apparently want.

Free @Zaetheus, he did nothing wrong just venting his frustration

The zionists banned @Genecel. Do you see now?

He posted a video of his dick so maybe that’s why...
JFL, well he's supposedly african, is that really bragging, what size would you expect it to be but big.

Would still ban for faggotry though

JFL, well he's supposedly african, is that really bragging, what size would you expect it to be but big.

Would still ban for faggotry though
He posted a video of his dick so maybe that’s why...
correction: a video of himself having cam sex with a female, which he'd done several times before. this is not a ban that anyone would be able to argue against, ever.

correction: a video of himself having cam sex with a female, which he'd done several times before. this is not a ban that anyone would be able to argue against, ever.

JFL can't argue against that ban, another larper comes forward, more and more I wonder each day how many legit posters are even on this site. This is why everytime I see a post on this site saying - "we shouldn't glorify the deaths of normies, it makes us look bad" it confuses me, our enemies are truly sadistic and take time out of their lives to come to our only refuge to foster distrust and troll us, why would I give a fuck if a group like that thinks better of me, I can only relish in their suffering.

One day maybe I'll start a forum where entry requires a live skype chat. Of course I'll only start that forum once I secure a means of decent "passive income", so that my lack of employment options from being a known incel won't inconvenience me. In that way, every user can be personally vetted, there'd be less users that way, but at least your users will be legit, either way quality is better than quantity, too many low effort posters on the site anyways.

Also if he did it before, you guys are pretty gracious, I would have permabanned him the first time.

Last edited:
@FiveFourManlet you were right brother, another Nov2017Cel banned. You were right in saying all Nov2017Cels are LARPERS or Fakecels

JFL can't argue against that ban, another larper comes forward, more and more I wonder each day how many legit posters are even on this site. This is why everytime I see a post on this site saying - "we shouldn't glorify the deaths of normies, it makes us look bad" it confuses me, our enemies are truly sadistic and take time our of their lives to come to our only refuge to foster distrust and troll us, why would I give a fuck if a group like that thinks better of me, I can only relish in their suffering.

One day maybe I'll start a forum where entry requires a live skype chat. Of course I'll only start that forum once I secure a means of decent "passive income", so that my lack of employment options from being a known incel won't inconvenience me. In that way, every user can be personally vetted, there'd be less users that way, but at least your users will be legit, either way quality is better than quantity, too many low effort posters on the site anyways.

Also if he did it before, you guys are pretty gracious, I would have permabanned him the first time.
the threads had been created before the current rules. it was WAY back when. if he had done it now, of course he would have been given the boot, and he has been given it indeed.

His oneitis?

Damn that’s worse than I thought.

Deserved ban imo.

Why are the 2 users permanently banned today both black and Novembercels?

putting words in my mouth
putting words how? he was naught but a remorseless, mindless bragger. you want him back. why? think of it logically, free of any bias. he was an asshole, to put it bluntly.

entertaining posts
i don't know about you, but a guy making several threads about how his dick is so huge that he can get females to have cam sex with him constantly, and even posting VIDEOS of it specifically to show off to us lowly uglies, is not my definition of "entertaining." "annoying," maybe. "arrogant." "undesirable." "vermin." these are more fitting labels for such a man, in my opinion. you surely don't believe that someone like him belonged in a website called "incels.is," do you? people keep complaining about how we allow blackpilled normies, even the ones that never talk about their experiences. yet when it's a braggart that you like for whatever reason, all of that goes out the window. can't you recognise your own biases?

The OG Novembercels (aside from the mods) will be extinct within a few months at this rate

why was @Zaetheus banned?

I want to know too, these threads are interesting, also it helps make people more cautious on the site, seeing a lot of unexpected trolls, users that you thought were legitimately part of the site smh.

I seriously think the mods should just have an "exiled" page showing the bans for the day and the reasons why, but not just for any random person banned because that would be a lot, but for at least Veterans and up, the kinds of posters that would have an established rep and people would wonder why they were banned.

I want to know too, these threads are interesting, also it helps make people more cautious on the site, seeing a lot of unexpected trolls, users that you thought were legitimately part of the site smh.

I seriously think the mods should just have an "exiled" page showing the bans for the day and the reasons why, but not just for any random person banned because that would be a lot, but for at least Veterans and up, the kinds of posters that would have an established rep and people would wonder why they were banned.
That’s a good idea but I doubt it’ll get off the ground

That’s a good idea but I doubt it’ll get off the ground
It would save the mods a lot of time having to address each ban individually, I'm sure its like everyday now they are seeing a "why was X banned" post/thread, getting spammed with "free my nigga X" jokes JFL. A page showing Name, Offense and Duration columns listing banned members of Veteran status or up per row, would be a simple solution.