Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

He had many infractions before then. I gave him a light warning which triggered the permanent ban.

The person who he responded to also got a triggered temp ban. His was more severe though.
The fuck, man? Friendly fucking fire.

JFL @ at giving him a "light" warning that permas him.

Top fucking KEK m8.

Wait why was @Diocel banned?is it perm?

He had many infractions before then. I gave him a light warning which triggered the permanent ban.

The person who he responded to also got a triggered temp ban. His was more severe though.
So it's not temp?

Wait why was @Diocel banned?is it perm?
Yeah, @LittleBoy shot @Diocel in the face by accident when he gave him a warning that pushed him to 100%

:feelskek:

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Yeah, @LittleBoy shot @Diocel in the face by accident when he gave him a warning that pushed him to 100%

tenor.gif

@Diocel in the back, @mental_out driving.

Serge did the same thing to me lmfao.

Thats bullshit. What did he even get banned for? Did he hurt someone's feelings?

Serge did the same thing to me lmfao.

Thats bullshit. What did he even get banned for? Did he hurt someone's feelings?
Not sure tbh. I think somebody posted the reason. Gonna look.
Called somone a "schizophrenic Slav who will never be white."

If that shit gets you a warning, it's giga over for a ton of posters.

Last edited:

LMFAO WHAT?

We thrown the word nigger curry, rice and shitskin around here, but saying someone will never be white is warning worthy?

LOL

20200805 144022

Wtf unban habibi @Diocel you fags

Wtf unban habibi @Diocel you fags
بسم الله الله أكبر سنقضي على الوسطاء الكافرين في incels.co ونستعيد أمة ما دون البشر

بسم الله الله أكبر سنقضي على الوسطاء الكافرين في incels.co ونستعيد أمة ما دون البشر
هؤلاء الشواذ قاموا بإقصاء أخينا @Diocel لعنة الله عليهم

هؤلاء الشواذ قاموا بإقصاء أخينا @Diocel لعنة الله عليهم
سيعود أخونا إن شاء الله. هؤلاء اليهود والمنافقون سيحترقون في الدنيا والآخرة.

سيعود أخونا إن شاء الله. هؤلاء اليهود والمنافقون سيحترقون في الدنيا والآخرة.
امين انشاء الله. تبا لليهود و تبا ل سارج و مانتل اوت و تبا ل كناجد و كل المودس الديوثيين

Last edited:
امين انشاء الله. تبا لليهود و تبا ل سارج و مانتل اوت و تبا ل كناجد و كل المودس الديوثيين
الله أكبر

that nigga @LittleBoy has been like a little hall monitor Karen just patrolling the forum banning niggas for small ass infractions of The Rules ever since he got modded:feelsmage:

I don’t think this forum even needs that type of moderation, mods should just be there to ban LARPers/fakecels/trolls/excessive NSFLposters. the active userbase is already smaller than ever so banning active users who produce good content for shit that nobody cares about like that is just:feelsugh:. should be a verbal warning at most imo

Fucking what. How does that warrant a ban. On another thread I saw a user received a warning from him too by just saying knajjd is cute. Jfl.

Fucking what. How does that warrant a ban. On another thread I saw a user received a warning from him too by just saying knajjd is cute. Jfl.
Deserved. No gay shit.

@snow dushman free him

Are you fucking serious???? You banned @Diocel for calling someone a schizophrenic slav? That's some of the fucking lightest banter on this website. you are a complete fucking moron and retard. I thought you were playing a gimmick at first but you are legitimately this autistic.
This website is dead. I'm done posting here. Worst choice for mod.

Are you fucking serious???? You banned @Diocel for calling someone a schizophrenic slav? That's some of the fucking lightest banter on this website. you are a complete fucking moron and retard. I thought you were playing a gimmick at first but you are legitimately this autistic.
Facts

See u tmrw

@Diocel SAY HIS NAME.

I CANT BREED