Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I had a strong impression it was, but felt it was just a bit too vague to ban on prior.
Couldn't you check ip, ma nigga

@Caesercel ???? Free Indian jordan barret

Last edited:
Yeah, there were multiple random threads dedicated to him, where were you at??

@Idlevillagercel

this nigga had no idea that dan was accumulating worshippers :lul:
Yeah, I was pretty clueless and out of the loop. The only two threads I noticed him in was that one in ID and the hate thread in the sewers.

That fucking fag joined yesterday and got followers on day 1. No wonder this place becomes infested with normies and fakecels. JFL.

Yeah, I was pretty clueless and out of the loop. The only two threads I noticed him in was that one in ID and the hate thread in the sewers.
Brutal ngl

But that's true, threads with his name were even leaking outside of the sewers
That fucking fag joined yesterday and got followers on day 1. No wonder this place becomes infested with normies and fakecels. JFL.
What did he even do to get that much attention?

Can someone explain the Dan the Man thing?
He was nasser's alt. Just spammed silly normie humor and got a following then suied by mods again with the same gay thread

Can someone explain the Dan the Man thing?
@nasser22 alt. Posted a lot of gay shit and was trolling the forum. Amassed a small following. The fact that a faggot alt amassed a small following is more troubling to me than him being a faggot alt.

@nasser22 alt. Posted a lot of gay shit and was trolling the forum. Amassed a small following. The fact that a faggot alt amassed a small following is more troubling to me than him being a faggot alt.
it wasn't a serious following.

The fact that a faggot alt amassed a small following is more troubling to me than him being a faggot alt.
People here have a knack for finding repetitive gimmicky normie humor the epitome of comedy.

Just a joke bro, let us have gay ass as a prank bro
Is that what you think I'm saying? you should avoid giving your opinion on matters you know very little about lest you make yourself look even more oblivious.

it's hard to even pick a fight with @Diocel he constantly falls asleep and doesn't reply. Sucks to be a narcoleptic.
Because he's giga chad and likes to sleep after sex. No one here is even on his radar

Unban @To koniec!

Well this is a forum not a chat room.
6501 1

Existential essays, every single one of them.
So philosophy is an interest of yours? Funny how you showed your ignorance on Albert Camus' works when I shared my opinions with you months ago. He was born in Algeria, you should at least check his wikipedia article.
Zime zone, ever heard of it?
I even made a thread about your condition and bumped it several times while you were active in the sewers and it went totally unnoticed by you:
Do you drink coffee btw?

Regular gym goer diet, i eat enough carbs to get me going.
Well, maybe the few minutes you spend at the gym are too much for your body to bear. Take a break every once in a while, I don't want you to faint on your way to school buddy ;)

Well i go to school and the gym, i also do the siesta and play with my cat, i also browse other forums and spend time talking on discord so maybe i don't post on the forum like i used to.
I didn’t know you went to the gym. When did you star?

Well i go to school and the gym, i also do the siesta and play with my cat, i also browse other forums and spend time talking on discord so maybe i don't post on the forum like i used to.
You should seek a professional diagnosis just in case.

I do but i will try to get more sun exposure, thanks
It’s one of the few advantages of living in a tropical country. I haven’t been feeling as suicidal and depressed ever since I started going out in the sun everyday

Life is stressful enough i don't Wanna stress myself online too.
@FullTimeLoser it's boring now that I intimidate everyone on the forum. Zero fun man JFL

@FullTimeLoser it's boring now that I intimidate everyone on the forum. Zero fun man JFL
Cope, dio is just too much of a chad to care about online arguments. He sees people like you and me as sperges while he fucks stacy and reads our effort comments insulting him online

I intimidate everyone on the forum
Don't make me release the sperge on you. I will tire you the fuck out. Ask @foidologist what happened when he tried to go tit for tat with me

Don't make me release the sperge on you. I will tire you the fuck out. Ask @foidologist what happened when he tried to go tit for tat with me
:feelskek: that just made my day, thanks man hahaha I can't believe some people here think you aren't funny.
Cope, dio is just too much of a chad to care about online arguments. He sees people like you and me as sperges while he fucks stacy and reads our effort comments insulting him online
If that's true then it proves that not even FTL is immune to the halo effect. It must be hard to resist the urge to worship chad. I guess not everyone is strong...
Does smoking affect energy? i have been smoking two packs a day these last few weeks.
It does. Tho some say it gives you higher T

has chungus been free'd yet? if so why hasn't be been free'd and fully armed.

@Dregster666 I fucking wrote like 10 paragraphs in that retarded @i-want-love thread and mods fucking deleted it and I didn't save it.

I'm not even going to bother...

TL'DR I have foidologist ignored because we disagreed on what makes someone a volcel. I believe foidologist is a volcel. If he is not larping then I don't hate him but I can't talk to this guy he is fucking annoying me. Literally the only user on .co I have ignored jfl @foidologist maybe I'll unignore you later

Fucking hate volcels on .co

Also

@i-want-love Fuck you bitch for calling me a dipshit I read your retarded redpilled advice before it was deleted, you are not black pilled if you are telling me to fucking 'make her earn my money' and shit what the fuck even is that shit sounds like a massive redpill cope fuck you, don't even belong here. Btw that landwhale 2/10 swapped me with some fucking 5/10 normie in front of me jfl ngl never been more humiliated in my life, I was so bluepilled.

I was going to be nice to you but fuck you I'm only nice to incel bros even if I disagree with them but you are not even incel sooo...