Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

He received the seal of cum from you because he was gay and he wrote gay fanfictions about you fingering his anus and then you cum approval on his ass
cope and seethe. No connection to reality

@Uggo Mongo

thoughts on this development?

he's inventing internets in heaven now
7342de8773ddaceaf4de4d2b7f86cd85

The admins probably changed his password and logged into his account to post that themselves so they could have an excuse to ban him
Your seal of approval is a seal of gay cum on male assess:feelspuke:

The foidological scientist’s seal of approval is, in fact, the most prestigious award on .co :feelsStudy:

free my boy chungus or we finna burn dis bitch down.

Yeah you could write a bunch of shit that will get you arrested irl. Gayposting is about the only legal thing you can get an instaperma for though
why couldn't he have just deleted his acc?

My seal of approval is the most prestigious award on .co
The foidological scientist’s seal of approval is, in fact, the most prestigious award on .co :feelsStudy:
It's a seal of gayness. It's a covert way of recognizing gay users on the forums so you can be butt buddies and cum

:yes: :yes: :yes:

:fire: :fire: :fire:

Not a single gay user has been granted the seal. @FamilyGuy1999 would've been the first to get one if it was a seal of gayness. Yours wouldn't have been denied either.
He made a gay post about you fingering his anus, you have been exposed, gaydologist

It's a seal of gayness. It's a covert way of recognizing gay users on the forums so you can be butt buddies and cum
Nigga @foidologist isn’t gay. He’s a good Christian boi. @nasser22 ’s sperg out was an obvious suicide by mod, even @mental_out and @Diocel agree

Nigga @foidologist isn’t gay. He’s a good Christian boi. @nasser22 ’s sperg out was an obvious suicide by mod, even @mental_out @Diocel agreed
Cope, too many based ways to sui by mods he chose to write his fantasy about what he did with gaydologist

I mean, it is the most effective and surefire way to get perma’d but @nasser22 was obviously some troll

Plot twist: @Dan the man is @nasser22 ‘s alt
It is, he said so

In the now deleted thread
So they deleted the thread where he admits to being a fag alt and didnt ban? Must be mental out

@Dan the man looks unbanned to me
Deja vu moment. I think it's because hardbans sometimes don't show visually on the user side.

But he is banned.

Wait. That seriously happened?

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, there were multiple random threads dedicated to him, where were you at??

@Idlevillagercel

this nigga had no idea that dan was accumulating worshippers :lul:

nasser was back pretty much
I had an immediate feeling that those two were the same person especially since nasser said he was going to make an alt in his sui post but dan's posts were a little too vague for me to say anything definitively