Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Unban @nasser22 and @Ping And Pong

wtf? chungus @nassar22?????

@Ping And Pong why?

free @nasser22 why was he banned

@nasser22 was funny, anyone knows why he got banned? Permanent?

POV: you are piperlossus having your panties sniffed
tenor-gif.419096

why'd chungus get banned? free and fully arm him RIGHT NOW.

Did he make a thread about it or? How do we know that he is that gay?
mentalout knows he is gay for sure because they ran in to each other on a femboy discord and met up and had sex irl

I saw the thread. It was obvious suicide by mod
Extreme cope. You're butt buddies with gay chungus and you print your stamp of approval on his ass with your cum

LARP it was sui by mods. Most obvious case of it I've witnessed
Out of all the ways to Sui by mods, so many based options, and he decides to write gay fanfiction where he details wanting to finger his anus?
Just admit that "seal of approval" is code word for "i cum on his ass"

Out of all the ways to Sui by mods, so many based options, and he decides to write gay fanfiction where he details wanting to finger his anus?
What based options? Very few things will get you an instant permaban. Even saying you want to fuck trannies or posting moderate gay shit will only get you a temp.

The Mere Idea of Knajjd Taking Off His Shoes and letting me worship his Feet will be Forever in My Mind.

What based options? Very few things will get you an instant permaban. Even saying you want to fuck trannies or posting moderate gay shit will only get you a temp.
You could post CP; saying you wanna kill all women, say you'll commit a mass shooting right fucking now. All well get you permad. But he wrote gay fantasy about you cumming on his ass

You could post CP; saying you wanna kill all women, say you'll commit a mass shooting right fucking now. All well get you permad. But he wrote gay fantasy about you cumming on his ass
Yeah you could write a bunch of shit that will get you arrested irl. Gayposting is about the only legal thing you can get an instaperma for though

Yeah you could write a bunch of shit that will get you arrested irl. Gayposting is about the only legal thing you can get an instaperma for though
You could post on IT and then reveal the fact along with some bluepilled stuff and some bragging and shit and you get a perma.
That guy was gay as fuck :feelshaha:

Cope, he's from an arab country, saying he is gay is actually illegal and more likely to get him arrested than just saying any of the other things.
Your seal of approval(of cum) on his ass will forever taint your reputation (with cum)

Cope, he's from an arab country, saying he is gay is actually illegal and more likely to get him arrested than just saying any of the other things.
Your seal of approval(of cum) on his ass will forever taint your reputation (with cum)
Larp, there's no proof he's from an arab country. Could've been a larp. Keep larpign

Larp, there's no proof he's from an arab country. Could've been a larp. Keep larpign
His name is nassar and I recognize arabic humor when I see it. He's arab. Just admit you cummed approval on a gay ass.

His name is nassar and I recognize arabic humor when I see it. He's arab. Just admit you cummed approval on a gay ass.
Just because he's arab doesn't mean he currently lives in an arab country. KEEP coping and larping

Just because he's arab doesn't mean he currently lives in an arab country. KEEP coping and larping
Chances are he does live in an arabic country and you cummed gay approval on his gay chungus ass and he wrote fanfictions about it

Chances are he does live in an arabic country and you cummed gay approval on his gay chungus ass and he wrote fanfictions about it
He suicided by mod. He received the seal of approval because he was both funny and high IQ