Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I knew blackpill101 was mentally fucked from the start. Maybe his next account will be a liberal who believes in just be hapa.

I wonder if blackpill is also correlated to the racebait spam on /r9k/
Has anyone seen his face?????
Man your avatar is so hot damnnn i feel like i want to masturbate everytime i see it X_X
same tbh they are so thicc :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

In both he claimed to be Arabic or something of a similar nature, if I recall correctly. This means that he can do JBB/JBW simultaneously without any cognitive dissonance as he will feel that it is Terroristcels that are the most persecuted, similar to how Blackcels are obsessed with JBW, Whitecels with JBB, etc. It's all so stupid. The inalienable fact is that there are incels of every race, color and creed. Yes, in the West it is statistically worse to be ethnic than white, but at the end of the day just because one group has it worse than another doesn't mean we need to cannibalize one another and act like ALL whites are x or ALL blacks are y or whatnot.

It's all so stupid.

Anyway, in his most recent alt, he claimed to be half-Indian half-Black.

The dude is a professional LARPtroll that few can rival.
Oh wow, that's the most interesting thing I've seen in a while.
I did not see through the ruse I tell you.

j_nVY.png

I remember the race wars drama with Blackpill101, it was one of incels.is greatest and funniest moments

Blackpill101 vs Blackletcel :lul::lul:

What stupidity do you have to possess to get banned? I don’t get it.

Wow, the anti-jew being palestinian thing was all a fucking front. That just boggles the mind.
We have new information that tells us that he is actually simply white. Also has a white ex girlfriend he posted picks of on Reddit. More investigations are being done at the moment.

It's time to expose this LARPing troll once and for all.

We have new information that tells us that he is actually simply white. Also has a white ex girlfriend he posted picks of on Reddit. More investigations are being done at the moment.

It's time to expose this LARPing troll once and for all.
Wow, look forward to the reports tbh.

I fucking KNEW Lebanesecel was Blackpill, the very first post I saw of his I called him out on it, and he responded like, "I don't know who you are talking about", JFLLL

Tbh I'm very impressed by Blackpill101/Lebanesecel he has conducted one of the more advanced LARPs on this site.

Its pretty funny to see the lengths that some people will go just to stir up shit online

It was on the Ratings Megathread for a while. I don't intend to dox, but he's just about the whitest-looking "Palestinian" you'll ever see. Assuming that it was actually him and that this:

ex girlfriend

is true, there is a powerful case to be made for Just Be NT Theory.

Wow too many fakecels roaming around kek

233 posts since this morning. Whose alt are you lol?
What does having a high post count do in relation to having an alt?
Bro on Reddit I had like 15,000 posts after 5 months. This is just a start to my new shitposting career. @Evildoer has above 5k posts and he joined on may 19. It’s possible.

I have a theory that blackpill one on one is secretly dylann roof posting from a federal prison cell where they allowed him internet access so he is making it his Crusade to start a race war from the internet.

Blackpill101 with a VPN tbh
So by this theory every user that shitposts to oblivion is an alt of a previous popular user.

@Evildoer who has had 5000 posts since may 19 is an alt of another person right?

So by this theory every user that shitposts to oblivion is an alt of a previous popular user.

@Evildoer who has had 5000 posts since may 19 is an alt of another person right?
Being awfully defensive my dude.

It's been 55 days since may 19th. 5000 posts in 55 days = roughly 90 posts a day.

That's obviously very high, but you have over 300 posts in less than one day.

I'm not going to accuse you of being an alt as I currently have no evidence of this...but I will say that 300+ posts in less than 24 hours is a bit of a red flag. The vast majority of these posts are unsubstantial and low effort....just what are you trying to accomplish? Are you just going for a high post count?

It's been 55 days since may 19th. 5000 posts in 55 days = roughly 90 posts a day.

That's obviously very high, but you have over 300 posts in less than one day.

I'm not going to accuse you of being an alt as I currently have no evidence of this...but I will say that 300+ posts in less than 24 hours is a bit of a red flag. The vast majority of these posts are unsubstantial and low effort....just what are you trying to accomplish? Are you just going for a high post count?
I’m a shit poster. There’s nothing wrong with it, and yes the goal is to have a high post count.
Being awfully defensive my dude.
I just hate it when I’m accused of being an alt due to a high post count, based on the fact that I registered yesterday.

@Ryo_Hazuki

Why was @Spidey perma'd? I'm talking to him in PMs and he's saying his temp got upgraded to a perm with no reason given.

@Ryo_Hazuki

Why was @Spidey perma'd? I'm talking to him in PMs and he's saying his temp got upgraded to a perm with no reason given.
My guess would be that it is his poor posting history which netted him 7 warnings prior to perm.

My guess would be that it is his poor posting history which netted him 7 warnings prior to perm.

Not the mod I wanted, but alright.

The 7 warnings thing still wouldn't explain a temp ban randomly being upgraded to a perma though.

He's telling me he got a 30% for posting this: https://incels.is/threads/i-have-to-become-more-pushy-and-nasty-tbh.60388/post-1120612
What rule does that even break?

Ryo & Spidey were arguing for two whole pages in here: https://incels.is/threads/jfl-looki...-environmental-factors-for-their-looks.59708/

So it's clear that they had a grudge and that Ryo was out to get him (I suspect that's why he hasn't responded). The warnings/bans from Ryo were quite obviously biased.

Me and Ryo had a suspicion that Spidey was ban evading anyways as Framecel222. We also have received numerous reports about this aswell.

If I recall correctly people have been accusing him of being a framecel alt since he joined, why wait until now to act on that suspicion?

And you are dodging the fact that Ryo's warning was obviously due to a grudge (and he still hasn't responded).

@Ryo_Hazuki

I'm not arguing about whether or not the decision you made was biased, because it clearly was, even a two year old could see that much. Just admit that you had a lengthy argument with the guy which got heated, and you ended up making a hasty & emotional decision to find a petty reason to ban him (and randomly upgrade it to a perma). It happens to the best of us, no one is going to bite you in the ass my guy.

Me and Ryo had a suspicion that Spidey was ban evading anyways as Framecel222. We also have received numerous reports about this aswell.
wow, that's a plot twist.

If I recall correctly people have been accusing him of being a framecel alt since he joined, why wait until now to act on that suspicion?

And you are dodging the fact that Ryo's warning was obviously due to a grudge (and he still hasn't responded).

@Ryo_Hazuki

I'm not arguing about whether or not the decision you made was biased, because it clearly was, even a two year old could see that much. Just admit that you had a lengthy argument with the guy which got heated, and you ended up making a hasty & emotional decision to find a petty reason to ban him (and randomly upgrade it to a perma). It happens to the best of us, no one is going to bite you in the ass my guy.

We've gotten more reports recently about this (as in, the past day) maybe some will come forward.

Anyway even if he's not framecel (and it's really obvious he is at this point) he has a long history of insulting others on here, many of these posts were deleted. Here's a good example:

enitlement cope.

you are allowed to kys.

your first jfl makes no sense. no one is forcing anything, you're just a pussy.
second jfl is possible in any society, fucking retard, it's called sex.

Anyway, he got a warning for making trollish, childish insults towards others. When I did he sperged out on me via PM and kept making childish insults, digging his hole deeper. He made it clear he wasn't going to stop his trollish behavior so he's perm'd now. And now he's apparently using you as a pawn to make himself into an angelic martyr, even though he's a ban evading troll.

We've gotten more reports recently about this (as in, the past day) maybe some will come forward.

Anyway even if he's not framecel (and it's really obvious he is at this point) he has a long history of insulting others on here, many of these posts were deleted. Here's a good example:

Anyway, he got a warning for making trollish, childish insults towards others. When I did he sperged out on me via PM and kept making childish insults, digging his hole deeper. He made it clear he wasn't going to stop his trollish behavior so he's perm'd now. And now he's apparently using you as a pawn to make himself into an angelic martyr, even though he's a ban evading troll.

First off no one is "using me" I PMed him first, so miss me with that.

The only responses I've gotten are dodges, deflections, and cop-outs. If you were absolutely sure in your decision to ban him I wouldn't have had to @ you twice to get a respone. All I asked was how a 30% warning for this: https://incels.is/threads/i-have-to-become-more-pushy-and-nasty-tbh.60388/post-1120612 was not obviously biased by your grudge? Can you honestly say that you would have given that post a 30% if it wasn't for your grudge against him? Be honest.

JFL at that quote. Considering how many racial slurs and the like that get thrown around here (unmoderated), I'd say what you quoted was pretty light (and since when are we warned for being mean?).

Anyway it's pretty clear that you're not going to move on this, so I'm going to bow out.

First off no one is "using me" I PMed him first, so miss me with that.

The only responses I've gotten are dodges, deflections, and cop-outs. If you were absolutely sure in your decision to ban him I wouldn't have had to @ you twice to get a respone. All I asked was how a 30% warning for this: https://incels.is/threads/i-have-to-become-more-pushy-and-nasty-tbh.60388/post-1120612 was not obviously biased by your grudge? Can you honestly say that you would have given that post a 30% if it wasn't for your grudge against him? Be honest.

JFL at that quote. Considering how many racial slurs and the like that get thrown around here (unmoderated), I'd say what you quoted was pretty light (and since when are we warned for being mean?).

Anyway it's pretty clear that you're not going to move on this, so I'm going to bow out.
@LebaneseCel as I read from his ban appeal got a warning for saying “kike” by ryo too. Not trying to defend the larper, but it shows how strict mods of forums can be sometimes.

@LebaneseCel as I read from his ban appeal got a warning for saying “kike” by ryo too. Not trying to defend the larper, but it shows how strict mods of forums can be sometimes.

The moderation is incredibly inconsistent, I've seen "nigger" thrown around so much it's not even funny.

The moderation is incredibly inconsistent, I've seen "nigger" thrown around so much it's not even funny.

Have you reported these posts?

We generally do ban or at least warn people for using racial slurs. We don't see everything and sometimes someone will go a while breaking the rules without getting banned.

Also I see daily race bait threads stating how white aren’t incels and offering anectodal evidence. Is this lookism 2.0? Because I thought it was different from lookism...

Have you reported these posts?

We generally do ban or at least warn people for using racial slurs. We don't see everything and sometimes someone will go a while breaking the rules without getting banned.

I think you guys need to clarify the rules. Racial slurs not being allowed isn't even mentioned anywhere there. Someone could say nigger, but use it in a way that it's not a targeted attack.

Now that you've told me that I'll start reporting. But like I said, I've seen it so often that I just assumed it was allowed.

I think you guys need to clarify the rules. Racial slurs not being allowed isn't even mentioned anywhere there. Someone could say nigger, but use it in a way that it's not a targeted attack.

Now that you've told me that I'll start reporting. But like I said, I've seen it so often that I just assumed it was allowed.
Seen the word “kike” thrown out all the time since my join date.

Tbh at the same time I don’t want this site to become PC like Reddit though.

That's what I'm saying. Is this website Reddit-style PC as far as insults go? Or is it full on edgy style like 4chan? Or is it somewhere in-between? I honestly can't even tell anymore and the rules page doesn't make it entirely clear, it's no wonder why the moderation is inconsistent.

That's what I'm saying. Is this website Reddit-style PC as far as insults go? Or is it full on edgy style like 4chan? Or is it somewhere in-between? I honestly can't even tell anymore and the rules page doesn't make it entirely clear, it's no wonder why the moderation is inconsistent.
I would honestly be enraged if I got banned for a racial slur tbh