Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

mass PM spam on the discord chat along with others. this is an attack on the forum itself and shows malevolence, and so they go.
The discord has turned into r9k, what's the deal with hating that place and trying to distance ourselves from it if we are just doing literally the same thing as those people did. Behind every ironic trap/faggot post there is a tranny with an agenda. All those faggots on r9k could as well dismiss it as irony, does that nullify the damage it does?
FaggotR9kOperation

Reiko 2.0?! :giga:
that's not our server, in case you think so.

The discord has turned into r9k, what's the deal with hating that place and trying to distance ourselves from it if we are just doing literally the same thing as those people did. Behind every ironic trap/faggot post there is a tranny with an agenda. All those faggots on r9k could as well dismiss it as irony, does that nullify the damage it does?
there is only obvious banter there, nothing more. anyone who's known me for any period of time knows i despise trannies. the very act of conversing with a gay makes me uncomfortable, even. i've gotten rid of one, "Lachowski", just a few days ago. those people hate the server simply because "anime bad", nothing more.

oh, also, reminder that anyone who posts on behalf of a banned user will receive a warning. i'll know.

I'd just like to elaborate a bit further on my perspective on the potential issue at hand which has come to prominence in the news in the past few weeks. By law, freedom of speech ends where the government begins their definition of hate speech or speech that incites terrorism/violence. That's the issue in contention. The law is based on the government definition, not each individual's personal moral compass.

Many people here consider this type of thing just "a joke." Maybe it is. I honestly don't know since I can't read your minds. But we have seen mounting evidence that numerous world governments are trying to relabel the incel community as a terrorist organization, and they are succeeding at doing so solely on the basis of these "jokes."

Eggman, for example, was recently brought before the FBI and told his music represented "inciting domestic terrorism" and he was warned that he may be legally liable if he didn't stop. He stopped.

The Canadian government has now listed incels alongside right wing terrorist organizations, as if being sexless = being terrorist:
https://incels.is/threads/the-canad...cites-incels-as-right-wing-extremists.103732/

You will notice if you watch the CBC documentary, they make no discussion of ANYTHING on our site except these "jokes", claiming they are evidence of a terrorism radicalization incubator. The criminologists in the video are not interpreting them as jokes.
https://incels.is/threads/new-22-minute-cbc-documentary-on-incels-ft-us.104177/

You can also see how loosely "hate speech" can be characterized by the James Sears case:
https://incels.is/threads/jews-pers...mitri-the-lover-using-feminist-courts.103873/

Someone posted the full legal briefing which is an interesting but disturbing read and mentions "incels."

This is all for absolutely no good reason in my opinion. I don't come here to talk about mass murderers or worship them or make ER jokes. I come here to talk about the science of attraction, inceldom, and trends in society and sociology that cannot be discussed other places. Most people just come here to talk about being incel. We aren't criminals. We aren't terrorists. We live peaceful normal lives. And we don't want anything to do with the law.

To me, it seems absolutely insane to not only jeopardize the safety of the entire website, but additionally the safety of the userbase including all of us, just so a small handful of people can keep spamming "go ER" like it's some incredible thing to behold. Without that, they have nothing on us. No one can stop us from discussing being ugly or male-female dynamics, etc. But the second you allow them to characterize your forum as a radicalization site over some "bad jokes" that they aren't treating as jokes (and are ambiguous as jokes), all bets are off.

It's not about pride or shame. It's about security for the site and userbase.

The admin/mods will have to review as a group and get back to you on this, but either way, I just wanted to voice my perspective for anyone who is thinking about these issues as well.

Are members here really bothered by getting featured? Personally, I'd find it funny if I was featured.
i like the dopamine rush when ii get featured, i don't know why people hate it tbh

I'd just like to elaborate a bit further on my perspective on the potential issue at hand which has come to prominence in the news in the past few weeks. By law, freedom of speech ends where the government begins their definition of hate speech or speech that incites terrorism/violence. That's the issue in contention. The law is based on the government definition, not each individual's personal moral compass.

Many people here consider this type of thing just "a joke." Maybe it is. I honestly don't know since I can't read your minds. But we have seen mounting evidence that numerous world governments are trying to relabel the incel community as a terrorist organization, and they are succeeding at doing so solely on the basis of these "jokes."

Eggman, for example, was recently brought before the FBI and told his music represented "inciting domestic terrorism" and he was warned that he may be legally liable if he didn't stop. He stopped.

The Canadian government has now listed incels alongside right wing terrorist organizations, as if being sexless = being terrorist:
https://incels.is/threads/the-canad...cites-incels-as-right-wing-extremists.103732/

You will notice if you watch the CBC documentary, they make no discussion of ANYTHING on our site except these "jokes", claiming they are evidence of a terrorism radicalization incubator. The criminologists in the video are not interpreting them as jokes.
https://incels.is/threads/new-22-minute-cbc-documentary-on-incels-ft-us.104177/

You can also see how loosely "hate speech" can be characterized by the James Sears case:
https://incels.is/threads/jews-pers...mitri-the-lover-using-feminist-courts.103873/

Someone posted the full legal briefing which is an interesting but disturbing read and mentions "incels."

This is all for absolutely no good reason in my opinion. I don't come here to talk about mass murderers or worship them or make ER jokes. I come here to talk about the science of attraction, inceldom, and trends in society and sociology that cannot be discussed other places. Most people just come here to talk about being incel. We aren't criminals. We aren't terrorists. We live peaceful normal lives. And we don't want anything to do with the law.

To me, it seems absolutely insane to not only jeopardize the safety of the entire website, but additionally the safety of the userbase including all of us, just so a small handful of people can keep spamming "go ER" like it's some incredible thing to behold. Without that, they have nothing on us. No one can stop us from discussing being ugly or male-female dynamics, etc. But the second you allow them to characterize your forum as a radicalization site over some "bad jokes" that they aren't treating as jokes (and are ambiguous as jokes), all bets are off.

It's not about pride or shame. It's about security for the site and userbase.

The admin/mods will have to review as a group and get back to you on this, but either way, I just wanted to voice my perspective for anyone who is thinking about these issues as well.
I understand tbh. We should stop. It's for the community. Shouldn't have issued warnings for it so abruptly tho.

then ban @cocksucker hes obviously one
Haha he's just gay ironically guys UwU WHO'S GAY? :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

JFL dude its so over, first the non virgins were allowed, then the gays were allowed, what's next?

Haha he's just gay ironically guys UwU WHO'S GAY? :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

JFL dude its so over, first the non virgins were allowed, then the gays were allowed, what's next?
if this site went down a truecel-centric path, you'd be one of the first people to be purged. what are you talking about?

if this site went down a truecel-centric path, you'd be one of the first people to be purged. what are you talking about?
Why? I'm a 100% virgin.

If @knajjd doesn't free @BummerDrummer I will go ER

that's not our server, in case you think so.

there is only obvious banter there, nothing more. anyone who's known me for any period of time knows i despise trannies. the very act of conversing with a gay makes me uncomfortable, even. i've gotten rid of one, "Lachowski", just a few days ago. those people hate the server simply because "anime bad", nothing more.

oh, also, reminder that anyone who posts on behalf of a banned user will receive a warning. i'll know.
you literally get drunk every night and spam BBC shit for 8 hours straight, i'm reminded of a quote about glass houses and stones

Just want to clarify for anyone who is wondering - we discussed the issue raised ITT. The forum has always had a rule against inciting or discussing illegal activities. Whether a comment like "Go ER" would truly qualify as that vs. whether it is "just a meme" or "joke" is difficult to determine absolutely, since it would require reading the mind of the poster and sensing their intent.

Either way, it is not too relevant. We also have always had rules against low quality meme posting and spam posting. As Serge has warned everyone going forward here:
https://incels.is/threads/no-more-low-effort-posts.104363/

This will be enforced more going forward. One or two word replies of any nature will be falling within that. Anyone spamming the same identical posts hundreds of times, as some of the people I warned were, are in violation of the anti-spam and no low quality rules. The warnings I provided were very low level and no one was banned from them. I went very light with the warnings because I know we haven't previously been very strict on any of this stuff, and Serge has now warned everyone publicly.

Going forward, people can either write proper coherent responses or they can rack up warnings for shitposting and spam.

Last edited:
Fr33hiim

@notafed

Attachments

• fr33hiim.png
    fr33hiim.png
    222.2 KB · Views: 78
Why do older members get banned so frequently nowadays?
In this case it is a spammer who got warned for spamming multiple times and then spammed anyway and got banned then appealed said ban and said they would stop spamming but then spammed anyway and got warned for spamming multiple times and then spammed anyway. Cycle has to stop somewhere.

If I posted tranny stuff I would be instantly banned.

If certain people done it they would get 10%

anyone can choose to be a virgin. don't make me go into detail about your warnings and IRL past in this thread. keep this place on topic.
You just admitted to him being a fakecel that chooses to remain virgin.

JFL

Free @BummerDrummer did literally nothing wrong

BAN @cocksucker gay poster
The one who should get banned is YOU because you´re literally a FAKECEL
LOL @ the mod claiming spamming "go er" is low effort

"go er" is higher effort than any of ritalins 15k posts, that phrase alone is more original and contains more characters than any post of his, that kid shouldve been warned 15k+ times over and perma banned years ago
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
@manlet cUnt
Free him
Free mt nigga he did nothing wrong

@manlet cUnt = requested

Attachments

• 1548789093670.png
    1548789093670.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 821
anyone can choose to be a virgin. don't make me go into detail about your warnings and IRL past in this thread. keep this place on topic.
JFL just ban him. We all know he's not an actual incel.

Dunno why so many people dislike knajjd, he’s one of the most based mods here.

@manlet cUnt WTF???? FREE MY NIGGA

Shame, he was a good poster.
Are all the OGs going to leave eventually? Who will replace them? Everyone gets banned or leaves eventually, this site's fate is wholly dependent on the quality of its newcomers.

Are all the OGs going to leave eventually? Who will replace them? Everyone gets banned or leaves eventually, this site's fate is wholly dependent on the quality of its newcomers.

Such is life. I look back at my old threads and they are a graveyard of bannedcels.