Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Again? :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Man, some incels REALLY can't behave and hold it together. It's crazy.
I've only gotten one warning since I joined this forum, how tf are some incels getting banned again and again every 2 days.

Ngl she larped pretty good by making that account since she used Sophie from a hentai manhwa as her AVI and banner.
I wonder why she is so obsessed with us. This isnt the first time she joined this site and it wont be the last time either. She even has a YT channel and she uploaded some incel related content on there

I wonder why she is so obsessed with us. This isnt the first time she joined this site and it wont be the last time either. She even has a YT channel and she uploaded some incel related content on there
Link me the channel @LeFrenchCel

isn't this the mf that was crying that every 2024cel can't be trusted :feelskek: maybe I'm biased, but I have seen users who joined before 2024, more offen get banned for being infiltrators. Most of the people who joined in 2024 get banned for being edgy zoomers
Thing is edgy zoomers self report within days or weeks
Hidden foids like this is the reason we are banned outside this site

Brocel can you elaborate some history in this foid
@ordinaryotaku maybe you know smth more since youre an og

The system got triggered and noticed @PersonaPimp was linked to several confirmed banned selkie alts
Holyyyyyy fuck
No way super based system
@NoIdeaWhatToDo

Thing is edgy zoomers self report within days or weeks
Hidden foids like this is the reason we are banned outside this site
that's true. Getting exposed as an infiltrator is almost impossible as well unless they're retarded enough to admit it or they cause so much drama they end up exposing themselves

that's true. Getting exposed as an infiltrator is almost impossible as well unless they're retarded enough to admit it or they cause so much drama they end up exposing themselves
Besides even normies cannot resist the i hate incels or bragging part it goes within their nature

Holyyyyyy fuck
No way super based system
@NoIdeaWhatToDo
4 FUCKING YEARS bro
FHVlGocWUAQkbAL.jpg

Why isnt she getting railed by Chad or gossiping with her friends about Chad ?
probably doesn't have any, I don't think anyone with an active social life would be spending their time here

probably doesn't have any, I don't think anyone with an active social life would be spending their time here
Exactly ive been saying this in what world would i even think about coming here if i had a good life like foids

Who the fuck is selkie and why is she so obsessed with incels

Fuck. Fagistic was here all along.

nigga thinks a voice message proves anything :feelskek: video call or gtfo
she can easily force some dude to record a voice message, even fake a video call using some dumbass

@anandkonda turned thread made by @Made in Heaven into another hindu dindu

@anandkonda turned thread made by @Made in Heaven into another hindu dindu
Cumskin nigger, we are having productive discussion about Jews and cumskins there now. Are you blind or just retarded to read shit?

Cumskin nigger, we are having productive discussion about Jews and cumskins there now. Are you blind or just retarded to read shit?
most of that thread was just who is whiter arabs or indians

Read the latest replies cumskin
i read, still you seem to be very flamable user here, but this doesn't suprise me

actually we should make racewar subforum cause it's surely for many is most interesting aspect of it

@DarkStarDown

i read, still you seem to be very flamable user here, but this doesn't suprise me

actually we should make racewar subforum cause it's surely for many is most interesting aspect of it

@DarkStarDown
You the one derailing this thread right now :feelsseriously::feelsseriously: