Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why was @Damo the incel banned?

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
FREE HIM! FREE HIM! FREE HIM! FREE HIM! FREE HIM!
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@knajjd Man please give him another chance he is not very versed in English and does not comprehend some of the rules. Can't you make a god dammed exception or something there are people on this site that have broken lots of rules and faced no consequences and yet you can't unban a fellow currycel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

He was a fakecel,he never cared about feelings of fellow incels. for example,once a guy posted thread about how he is depressed and want to sui and zesto just spammed his weeb shit over there and said something like "I will be with my waifus in japan"

he also hate us,this community.

He was a fakecel,he never cared about feelings of fellow incels. for example,once a guy posted thread about how he is depressed and want to sui and zesto just spammed his weeb shit over there and said something like "I will be with my waifus in japan"

Zesto is a faggot. Smallframecel is based lad.

Yeah that guy was UNBEARABLE

Has there been one ban appeal that someone has actually been unbanned without requesting it?

@First loss ? Lmao what happened here?

Also did smallframecel appeal again? I can't see the thread.

My ban is now over thankfully. The mods have banned me for a really shitty reason. Just because I said in some posts that I would like to be gay, they decided to ban me here for a couple of days. I find it really stupid that users who say they would like to be gay get banned but racists and neo-Nazis who are constantly hating against ethnics, or pedos who claim that 12-13 year old children would be "prime" are tolerated.

Can someone please explain this shit to me ?

My ban is now over thankfully. The mods have banned me for a really shitty reason. Just because I said in some posts that I would like to be gay, they decided to ban me here for a couple of days. I find it really stupid that users who say they would like to be gay get banned but racists and neo-Nazis who are constantly hating against ethnics, or pedos who claim that 12-13 year old children would be "prime" are tolerated.

Something something gays can't be incel something
Welcome back boyo

I support banning all white supremacists and all faggots.

i don't know what happened to you but since you've requested your unban, you went hard at pushing the gay agenda. you've easily made 10+ posts, pretty much one after the other, talking about how easy gays are, how lucky they are, and how you'd LOVE to be gay. you got temp banned for it, it expired, you started doing it AGAIN. this is borderline agenda pushing. you are very, very lucky that you haven't been banned permanently for it and should be grateful. you're not getting a temporary ban for it in the future.

@First loss ? Lmao what happened here?

Also did smallframecel appeal again? I can't see the thread.
it's temporary.

i don't know what happened to you but since you've requested your unban, you went hard at pushing the gay agenda. you've easily made 10+ posts, pretty much one after the other, talking about how easy gays are, how lucky they are, and how you'd LOVE to be gay. you got temp banned for it, it expired, you started doing it AGAIN. this is borderline agenda pushing. you are very, very lucky that you haven't been banned permanently for it and should be grateful. you're not getting a temporary ban for it in the future.

it's temporary.
DEATH TO FAGGOTS BAN HIM

I push no agenda here. I just wrote my thoughts. And yes, I said that I wish I was gay. The reason for this was that men do not have the same high standards as women and gay men have a much easier time in dating. But as I see you mods do not accept such posts...but with the racist posts from these white supremecists and all the pedos, you do not seem to have any problems. Why is that ?

I push no agenda here. I just wrote my thoughts. And yes, I said that I wish I was gay. The reason for this was that men do not have the same high standards as women and gay men have a much easier time in dating. But as I see you mods do not accept such posts...but with the racist posts from these white supremecists and all the pedos, you do not seem to have any problems. Why is that ?
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT DIE

Free @First loss

This one :cryfeels:

permanent bans are rarely necessary IMO. I wish the mods would stop doing this and maybe give a longer temp instead. Permabans should only be reserved for blatant trolls or enemies of the community.

permanent bans are rarely necessary IMO. I wish the mods would stop doing this and maybe give a longer temp instead. Permabans should only be reserved for blatant trolls or enemies of the community.
permanent bans for cucks and fags only imo.

This, although repeat offenders do deserve permas tbh
Unless they are fakecels and trolls, banned members should be able to have 3 appeals instead of one

Oh the irony.

If gay people should be banned for a having it easy then so should curries for their potential of getting an arranged marriage.