Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

If gay people should be banned for a having it easy then so should curries for their potential of getting an arranged marriage.
That's a false equivalence. Gays can get sex whenever they want on dating apps, not quite to the point of foids, but close. How are you going to get an arranged marriage in the west, and if you do, what makes you think that you'll get sex?

Gays can't be incel except in extraordinary circumstances, and even then, this is a forum for straight incel men.

@SpringHeeledJack Brother, what has gotten into you? even before ur request ban, u had a gay obsession and with you "gamer GF shit" are u a tranny?
Of course not. It's just that if I was gay, then I would not be Incel and it would have been a lot easier in dating. It's just that, not more.

But anyways, I'm heterosexual and that will probably not change.

Free @FrailPaleStaleMale @First loss @EthnicelNL @Smallframecel

Third guy, the shitskin hindu. He's been exposed by @ProudIncelistani
Ethnicel? I thought he was legit, but sperged out on discord?
his thread has been deleted now, but he claimed he got 5 valentines day cards "as a joke"
I'm pretty sure he is not unpopular with females but only because he is friendzoned. He was probability banned for bragging about his face or something.
his thread has been deleted now, but he claimed he got 5 valentines day cards "as a joke"
I'm pretty sure he is not unpopular with females but only because he is friendzoned. He was probability banned for bragging about his face or something.

That's a false equivalence. Gays can get sex whenever they want on dating apps, not quite to the point of foids, but close. How are you going to get an arranged marriage in the west, and if you do, what makes you think that you'll get sex?

Gays can't be incel except in extraordinary circumstances, and even then, this is a forum for straight incel men.
Gays can have sex whenever they want but by being raped in the anus.
Better being incel than having a loose raped anus.

He sperges out, alright but he's not legit. I didn't tell anyone before about him being a LARPing braggart because he seemed okay but ended up being a power hungry faggot. :feelskek:

Yes. Roughly two weeks ago, or three.
>a JBW spamming ethnicoper is actually a massive LARPer
imagine my shock

He sperges out, alright but he's not legit. I didn't tell anyone before about him being a LARPing braggart because he seemed okay but ended up being a power hungry faggot. :feelskek:

I fucking knew it. Everyone who hates me is either fakecel, gay, good looking or some combination of the 3

>a JBW spamming ethnicoper is actually a massive LARPer
imagine my shock
Yes, I am too nice sometimes because I let him get away with his shit with all the LARPing. Muh never began.

I fucking knew it. Everyone who hates me is either fakecel, gay, good looking or some combination of the 3
High IQ. I like you so I am not any of these.

If everyone is a larper who am I supposed to say free?

Damn, ethnicel was a larper? I liked the guy

= requested :f::feelscry:

Incase anyone is wandering...

What happen to brasileiro BBC theorist @Smallondick

Do you know who wasnt a LARPER and was a genuine misinformed curry who had broken english?

FREE @Smallframecel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't waste your time, everyone gets one and one extra chance only.
Ah, so depending on the severity of the case EVERYONE can get unbanned after being permabanned?
Unless they are a obvious sex bragging cunt or a gay faggot?

Ah, so depending on the severity of the case EVERYONE can get unbanned after being permabanned?
Unless they are a obvious sex bragging cunt or a gay faggot?
if the appeal is reasonable and the mod deems them worthy of an extra chance, sure.