Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I see a lot of people asking for others to be freed in this thread. Would the mods consider clemency for accounts who are above a certain post count and weren't cucktears LARPers? This forum has been around for quite awhile, and some time away can really cause someone to reform, even if they seem stubborn and unwilling to change at the time of the ban/in the short term.

no ones getting special treatment because they're popular
Maxresdefault 1

@KingOfRome free him please

permanent bans are rarely necessary IMO. I wish the mods would stop doing this and maybe give a longer temp instead. Permabans should only be reserved for blatant trolls or enemies of the community.
This is practically how it works already. What number ban is this for you? 4, 5?
On any reasonable website you would be permabanned already, especially since 1 or 2 of those temp bans come from blatant bragging.
The fact that you think they need to issue even less permabans despite like fakecel braggarts like you off with several temps is amazing.

And it's already extremely easy to avoid a ban, the warning system is so transparent. Get a warning, it's just one month until that warning goes away. It's so easy that you have to be literally retarded to earn multiple temps let alone letting that work up to a perma.

he’s made a thread requesting another ban, saying that he doesn’t want anything to do with the blackpill and that he’s gonna try to forget about it.

JFL At trying to forget the blackpill.

ahahahha :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: its impossible to forget about it.

he’s made a thread requesting another ban, saying that he doesn’t want anything to do with the blackpill and that he’s gonna try to forget about it.
97E9EBE7 9725 4931 9E89 6CBE63006169

it is temporary, but i don't know if we'll get to say that about his next one.
Please don’t, he’s important to this community. It would be devastating to many of us here. :feelsbadman:

Please don’t, he’s important to this community. It would be devastating to many of us here. :feelsbadman:
no. the one ban appeal system is already enough considering how difficult it is to get permabanned. no ones getting special treatment because they're popular.
tell him to not to do stuff the mods warned him a week ago for and he won't be.
Low Effort posts?
and randomly necrobumping his own threads from ages ago with "it is over".

Rules are rules posting here is a privilege not a right

>gets banned someday probably

Rules are rules posting here is a privilege not a right

>gets banned someday probably
I think rules are very clear and not hard to obey and mods are more tolerating compared to other web sites

@Ritalincel hit again :feelsbadman: free him. @Insomniac stay safe bro

I'm really fucking late but why was @Blackpilled_Normie banned? He seemed like a chill guy tbh. I read some of his posts when I joined.

he was already permabanned once before, and his appeal was accepted on the agreement that he'd be on a one strike policy.

it seems that he decided a pointless fem worship post was worth the ban. he has only himself to blame
When did one strike policies start being a thing?
I don't remember seeing these when I joined.

I want too many free... for april first free all the boyos

Why is Ritalin banned? Is it perma?

I think the next Ritalincel ban for spam will be permanent.

I'm really fucking late but why was @Blackpilled_Normie banned? He seemed like a chill guy tbh. I read some of his posts when I joined.
His posts were condescending