Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Temporary bans seem longer than usual. Free them.
It's because they have a higher percentage so more days.
I think you probably mean @Ritalincel
I miss him too.

It's because they have a higher percentage so more days.
I think you probably mean @Ritalincel
I miss him too.
Yes man. Free him.

Also certain permabanned members need to be back.

Unleash the Ritalin.

How do you fags keep getting banned, I don't get it.
Glad that one ultra-fag Crustacouise or however you spell his name, is gone.

tbh its pretty easy to follow the rules and not get banned. I think I got 20% warnings my entire time here.

Glad that one ultra-fag Crustacouise or however you spell his name, is gone.
Some faggots have it out for other faggots on the forum. It happens when people can't post anonymously

I guess I'll explain this one since I gave him his final warning.

His warning level reached 100 percent, which is an automatic permaban. His last warning was for racebaiting, which he had been warned for numerous times before. I talked on him via PM several times about his behavior but he continued to troll anyway. In just a month and a half he managed to amass 10 warnings, most of which were for racebaiting or were otherwise bait threads.
good job, we dont need that kind of trash here

Lmao that attempt alone should free @Crustaciouse :feelskek:
4651.jpg

You will be happy when everyone is banned?

Oh right. When a mod warns someone without removing the post, there will be a message saying that the user has been warned for the post, as an example to others. He basically warned the post and put a custom message on.
Oh damn he got in shit? Also thanks for the reply

just to clarify, it was just a joke. the "warning" i gave him had no actual warning points, its only purpose was to display that message.

Postmaxxed accounts on suiwatch, many are on the precipice of banmaxxing

@Supreme being temp or perm?

@Supreme being temp or perm?
Probably perm because he admitted to have being permad on his main account. Probably his main has been denied ban appeal rights and the alt (@supremebeing) has been hard banned.

Probably perm because he admitted to have being permad on his main account. Probably his main has been denied ban appeal rights and the alt (@supremebeing) has been hard banned.
Why would he outright admit to that? Did he not realize he would get banned for that? It's self explanatory.

Why would he outright admit to that? Did he not realize he would get banned for that? It's self explanatory.
Either way, he is hard banned. I saw him say it on a thread. I was waiting for him to be banned tbh...