Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Sperglord was banned 2 weeks ago and no one even noticed

Yeah its deleted.

He basically said a 5/10 foid was interested in him and he was asking if that made him volce/fakecel. Also other bragging shit as well.

low iq retard if he can't tell that himself.

@Toadman
was either baiting or serious
couldnt tell tbh
i hate to admit that he triggered me
but i didnt report him

This is one of the rare deserved banns

Something broke him into going full jihad,I'm guessing it was some life event.
Even so sperging out on an incel forum is an autistic way of responding to a problem.
Yea, he seemed chill with his memeing. then went full autist. I remember him saying he was white northern european too. don't get it.

Yea, he seemed chill with his memeing. then went full autist. I remember him saying he was white northern european too. don't get it.
i'm assuming he wanted to leave the forum and get banned,but i don't get why he'd insult everyone out of nowhere.

free @Toadman free him reeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

@ZkinnyG what the fuck man free my boy

Last edited:
also why was @ZkinnyG banned?

@ZkinnyG said he was gonna behave not to get banned then went full jihad with @Toadman

@ZkinnyG why is he banned again?

@San Salvador
Nvm I saw the temp

Free iHateLife, one of brightest minds in here, better ban some cuck instead

guy's post history was practically nothing but "hi guys females are so much better than us". trash taken out, in other words.
Based.

Theres no proof of him to be gay or you ll ban everyone just because some cuck said that the person is gay ?
there is. the only reason i'm not just exposing him here and now is because it'd also expose the identity of the guy who's reported him.

there is. the only reason i'm not just exposing him here and now is because it'd also expose the identity of the guy who's reported him.
he just wanted to live a life of an anime, thats unfair, he ll never become a tranny or something

guy's post history was practically nothing but "hi guys females are so much better than us". trash taken out, in other words.
JFL just saw his appeal.

Based disposal response :feelskek: