Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

esq1mosxsaacjah-jpg.457194

You’ve seen my edited pic right? That’s me but with fewer bones

I’ve sent to one guy here and he said I’m average, I’ll need to trust you more postmaxxer boyo:feelsYall:
Yeah I’ve seen that pic

over a dozen users here have trusted me enough to send me their pics but that’s ok if you don’t

I’ll just look through your webcam instead

I’m a chad maybe:feelswhere:
You're not the first one here and won't be the last. Many many Chads reside on this forum. It's a circus afterall. Enjoy your stay spectator :y'all:

Just fucking lol at this site banning @kanyepilled for being straight while letting homosexuals like @Nukethisgayearth post tranny shit freely :lul: over for homos.is LMAO

Just fucking lol at this site banning @kanyepilled for being straight while letting homosexuals like @Nukethisgayearth post tranny shit freely :lul: over for homos.is LMAO
Just kill yourself already retard. I was cool with that brocel

Free @kanyepilled
He was banned because he wasn't gay.

Free @kanyepilled his avi was not failo

???? Elab?
He posted foid worship.
Posted a 18yo hottie and said he wants to rape her.
I'm personally not against foid worship because it's really hypocritical to ban it since the reason we are all here is because we want pussy so bad. But at the same time I understand that if allowed this forum would turn into shit and lose its basedness.
So yeah. I'm indifferent about it.

He posted foid worship.
Rape is now foid worship? The rules on this forum are funky as hell sometimes

free my nigga @kanyepilled
finer things GIF by Polo G

mods be gay
Fuck no! I reported him for worshiping women.
Not only raping. He wrote how beautiful she is and bullshit like this. There is a difference between a rape fantasy and worshiping.

Last edited:
Not only raping. He wrote how beautiful she is and bullshit like this. There is a difference between a rape fantasy and worshiping.
He think she is beautiful because he is not gay.
If you think women are not beautiful then you are gay.

He think she is beautiful because he is not gay.
If you think women are not beautiful then you are gay.
Looks (beauty) is the most important thing in this world. I think you know that. That’s why we are here and that’s why we are suffering. We are the loser in this world just because we are ugly. It’s not our fault being ugly and there is nothing we can do about it. If you are worshiping beauty, you are acting like a pig who wants to hug the butcher.
If you want worship beauty you can use tiktok and stuff like this.
And….you can ask the mods for a section where everybody can post his lovesongs he has written to beautiful women.

What happened to @Nirvanaal? he just dissapeard.

Looks (beauty) is the most important thing in this world. I think you know that. That’s why we are here and that’s why we are suffering. We are the loser in this world just because we are ugly. It’s not our fault being ugly and there is nothing we can do about it. If you are worshiping beauty, you are acting like a pig who wants to hug the butcher.
If you want worship beauty you can use tiktok and stuff like this.
And….you can ask the mods for a section where everybody can post his lovesongs he has written to beautiful women.

Perfect summary:blackpill:

Free @NuclearCel tbh. No currycel should be left behind. Let them all in. All 800 millions of em. Even let the Chadpreets in because they still have to wake up everyday with brown skin. I fail to see why a brown skinned man can be banned from this forum no matter how tall they are or how good they look.

curry = instant truecel confirmed

Last edited: