Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based curry Chad treats curry foid as she deserves

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXIndia/comments/1971zju/guy_dumped_me_after_making_out_with_me/

Now it’s cuffing season & all the girls be needing a Big Boy! So we made out last Saturday. After that, the guy was giving me mixed signals- like replying late to my text, keeping me on seen, etc.
By ''Big Boy'' she literally means tall curry with big penis.
Fast forward to yesterday, he was acting a bit different. He made out & then kicked me out of his apartment at 11pm alone to go back home
:feelsaww:
Homeboy didn’t even drop me at the metro station nor told me to text him when i reached home. For context: i live in delhi.
:feelsohh:
Boy was unnecessarily rude asf to me, making comments about my education, my frivolous purchases, my upbringing etc. After the makeout, he changed completely. He wouldn’t even touch me or let me hold him in public.
:feelshaha:
P.S. i feel dirty & used
LIFEFUEL

The guy in question was definitely high tier Chad if this Delhi curry whore was willing to be with him. And him being a curry, he could still afford to dump this useless roastie after kissing her. He knows he could find another.

The funny thing is, if this worthless whore chose a currycel instead, this wouldn't have happened. The currycel would be happy to be given the chance. He would do his best to be a good partner and keep her happy.

But nope, curry foid scum wanted Big Boy Chad, who has many options. He can afford to pump and dump. In this case, kiss and dump :feelsautistic:

Also, i fucking hate the concept of ''cuffing''. These fucking normies wouldn't last 2 months in our shoes with our extreme physical and emotional starvation.

"All girls are entitled to Chadpreet"

- :foidSoy:

Also, i fucking hate the concept of ''cuffing''. These fucking normies wouldn't last 2 months in our shoes with our extreme physical and emotional starvation.
wtf is cuffing????

wtf is cuffing????
Cuffing season is typically defined as the time of year when single people actively search for short-term romantic partners to spend the colder months with, typically (in Northern Hemisphere locations) from October through March, culminating with Valentine's Day.[1] The term "cuff" is slang that alludes to handcuffs and means metaphorically to attach oneself to another individual.[1]

It's one more thing truecels will never experience.

Cuffing season is typically defined as the time of year when single people actively search for short-term romantic partners to spend the colder months with, typically (in Northern Hemisphere locations) from October through March, culminating with Valentine's Day.[1] The term "cuff" is slang that alludes to handcuffs and means metaphorically to attach oneself to another individual.[1]

It's one more thing truecels will never experience.
thats a thing? sounds very animalistic ngl.

Another thing us trucel will never experience. Imagine kicking out a foid out of your apartment after using her.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXIndia/comments/1971zju/guy_dumped_me_after_making_out_with_me/

LIFEFUEL

The guy in question was definitely high tier Chad if this Delhi curry whore was willing to be with him. And him being a curry, he could still afford to dump this useless roastie after kissing her. He knows he could find another.

The funny thing is, if this worthless whore chose a currycel instead, this wouldn't have happened. The currycel would be happy to be given the chance. He would do his best to be a good partner and keep her happy.

But nope, curry foid scum wanted Big Boy Chad, who has many options. He can afford to pump and dump. In this case, kiss and dump :feelsautistic:

This is what happens when a foidlet lives even a day in a man's shoes

not sure why this forum worships chad. I hate both

Wait curries can be chads?

Wait curries can be chads?
Relatively to other curries, definitely.

And I don't think it's impossible for high tier curries to mogg white subhumans.

Relatively to other curries, definitely.

And I don't think it's impossible for high tier curries to mogg white subhumans.
He’s only a chad in India. Can’t imagine a curry mogging a white person

LIFEFUEL

I hate that fucking shithole of a site and even more when I see a subreddit for women

LIFEFUEL

She probably smelled like shit and dude just went with a hard pass to cut her off.