Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Based debate with the bluepiller, 4thDevilsAdvocate

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Warning: A gigantix text wall ahead because you like it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/OkayGloomer/comments/lx0kpv/my_dream_girl/gpv7ysq/

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/OkayGloomer/comments/lx0kpv/my_dream_girl/gpvcq1g/

You're likely normie or chadlite looking like my brother, so that doesnt effect much. If you were ugly looking then you wouldve likely NEETed.

You said that if you were acari you wouldn't have done the surgery that made people LAUGH at his gigantic chin. And yet, if most peopls were acari, most wouldve done it in an instant.

You're basically saying that the 6'4" good looking meme degree jock has a equal chance to a 5'6" ugly looking curry STEM midget ... while I wish it was true, CLEARLY this is NOT THE CASE in this world

God... i don't know what to say. Even when millions of people confirmee this and told you you still woudln't listen.

You know what, if you didnt get lucky, you'd still be spewing oht the same thing.

I wish what you said was truth, but no, this is a lookist society.

And yes, most incels aren't ugly, just below average. But women standards are high these days, just look at r/NEET and there are more men than women. Tell me why.

CHADS can get away with anything. But you can't. Have you clicked on both of these subreddits yet, IT cuck?

From r/IncelSelfie, these peopel already proved you wrong to this huh?

You're like Ken Ham in the Bill Nye vs Ken Ham debate.
What can convince me?
Bluepillers : "Nothing"
Blackpillers : "Evidence that none of this is truth"
Prpblem is I'm the one who has Tinder data experiments, and you aren't!
You demand I get proof and you "don't have anything to back it up".
This is your proof.

You like text walls huh?

You taunted " You know, if you knew you were right, you wouldn't be continuing to respond to me. Instead, you feel the need to prop up your position because you know you're wrong. "

And here, I debunked all 9 of your points like it's over for you. Pathethically. Every single fucking one. While there are examples or exceptions to the rule it's like 1% of it; it's just how tjhe world generally works.

You're like Ken Ham. Among the characteristics of bluepillers with whom I have interacted over many years: their denial, misrepresentation and refusal to become informed about well established genetic science and evolution that conflicts with deeply held (yet false) beliefs like jsut world fallacy.

I'm like Bill Nye. Logical and gave you scientific evidence.

YOU DOWNRIGHT DENY THAT LOOKISM EXISTS.
Each day, it's the same argument: you use your bluepilled opinions against the very fact that "looks determine every aspect of your life".

This is why I enjoy arguing with you: you have the same shit arguments, each day, every day and I love debunking your bluepilled lies with facts.

And you know what, your two reactions against my two extreme examples (4'11'' and u/onecooldude123 )made it even more idiotic.

You only feel obligated to continue arguing with bluepilled lies so much that it becomes ridiculous because you dont want a teen to kill himself or start a terror attack, and you are an 5'7'' outlier yourself, ignoring that for every 1 5'7'' guy successing there are far more rotting at home and even more if ethnic, sadly.

All my points still stand though, and this is the sad reality whether you like it or not. (Looks, Money, Status)

You know what, i'm not continuing to argue with this bluepilled moron like that Keenan guy did.

And you downright insulted acari's surgery attempt, which he felt happy and even benefitted him further.

Let me guess, tomorrow you are going to spew another 10 bullshit weak arguments against me right, and then the day after it becomes 100, in a non-ending cycle... I won't react to you because none of your arguments make sense here.

You're going to sound even more ridiculous each argument you make like that wojak in the video.

Any arguments beside "you're fucking insane, seek a shrink?"

Look at this post. You are lucky that you found GFs else you will be posting on r/IncelsWithoutHate.

I have many many many many good points that "looks matter", and you didn't listen at all!

Remember this is the same guy that said a 4'11" guy can get laid more than a 6'4" guy if he had enough personality. Which is clearly opposite of the reality.

I'm not going to say more.

Debates are for clowns, don't bother with these retards. Have you ever seen the debate faceandlms did with those "redpill alpha male" guys? It's comedic more than anything.