Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based incel doxxed the 14 yo IT hole

why the fuck is DoorAMii responding to OP but not to me? I wouldn't have dox'd her, I am a gentleman
Images 15

go ahead, take a sip
This is all her information:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States
+1 202-456-1111
How did you find it?

Does anybody know the incel who actually did so?
This is all her information:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States
+1 202-456-1111
fuck thats the white house fucking hell i was so happy for a second

Don't fuck with lonely autists or we'll be coming for your ass
full

RELEASE THE DOX

the doxxed links, hand them over
If she bleeds, she's not a kid
300,000 IQ
they are already fucking and sucking like sneed at that age, i cant understand why its not ok if i join in.

Last edited:
She is surprisingly calm for being doxxed. Upper crust internet users don’t understand how dangerous doxxing can be.
It's a fake sense of calmness. I've experienced it with a few people before, they're terrified but all they can do is remain calm and comply and not come off as hostile.

I can assure you she's terrified, hence why she left the Doxxer's name. Doxxing is entirely legal. The amount of Information some people leave on the internet is enough to build a picture of where they live and whom they are.
I've managed to track many roasties on reddit just by a basic reverse image search because they share the same image from Instagram.

I hope he ruins her life.
the doxxed links, hand them over
Tbh. Let's have some fun.
Don't pick on kids.
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feelshaha: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Screenshot 20200617 140806 Reddit

JFL.

Cuck: *Calls Police*
Police: How may we help?
Cuck: An evil Inkel managed to get information on me from the internet. Can you do something?
Police: *Bert Stare* *Hangs up*

Last edited:
It's a fake sense of calmness. I've experienced it with a few people before, they're terrified but all they can do is remain calm and comply and not come off as hostile.

I can assure you she's terrified, hence why she left the Doxxer's name. Doxxing is entirely legal. The amount of Information some people leave on the internet is enough to build a picture of where they live and whom they are.
I've managed to track many roasties on reddit just by a basic reverse image search because they share the same image from Instagram.

:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feelshaha: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
View attachment 278592

JFL.

Cuck: An evil Inkel managed to get information on me from the internet. Can you do something?
If researching personal information about people on the internet was illegal every employer would be in jail by now :feelshaha:

View attachment 278592

JFL.

How is it a crime? If he didn't crack anything to obtain it nor did he share it? What are cops gonna do if they find him?

How is it a crime? If he didn't crack anything to obtain it nor did he share it? What are cops gonna do if they find him?
Exactly it's not.

As one of those idiots rightly said:

"Doxxing is short for Documenting"

All the based person did is build a documentation on who she is and where she lives (all perfectly legal).
It only becomes a crime if she can prove (I doubt as she cried to IT), the information was private and unlawfully obtained.

Companies do it all the time. They document you prior the interview.

I googled a foid's name once: I found out her postcode, the University she's attending, her mother and father's business name and address and pictures of her - JUST FROM HER NAME.

Leave a trail. Expect to get sniffed.

What's with all the pedos on here.

14 year olds are out of bounds, dude.

Nor am I, I'm talking about bullying and threatening children.
Who is bullying here? She's making all these dumb comics about us, portraying us as neckbeard pedo rapists. Just because she's underage doesn't mean her dumbass actions won't have consequences. Maybe this'll be a good lesson to her not to mess with ugly losers on the internet.

JFL @ this retarded foid
"My comics are nice just be positive teehee"
Muh innocent child lmao
JxvAmaz

Just because she's underage doesn't mean her dumbass actions won't have consequences.
That's exactly what being a child means. Just because you're an incel it doesn't mean you have to be sociopath with no basic morals.

That's exactly what being a child means. Just because you're an incel it doesn't mean you have to be sociopath with no basic morals.
Yeah just take the high road and get bullied by literal kids jfl :soy:

The concept that teenagers are innocent angels who can do no wrong is retarded anyway. She's old enough to know what she's doing, so no sympathy from me.

Just Dox yourself for reddit karma theory?

That or she wants the BBM dick and is trying to get our attention. Tsundere?

Yeah just take the high road and get bullied by literal kids jfl :soy:

The concept that teenagers are innocent angels who can do no wrong is retarded anyway. She's old enough to know what she's doing, so no sympathy from me.

It has zero to do with them being "innocent angels". It has to do with them being children and therefore not subject to the same accountability as an adult. Doxxing isn't a standard part of internet warfare.

Nope she's not a kid man.She's 16 and posts on IT and Reddit.

The title says 14. But even if she was 16, she's still a minor, and therefore stupider than an adult and should not be taken advantage of or messed with.

It has zero to do with them being "innocent angels". It has to do with them being children and therefore not subject to the same accountability as an adult. Doxxing isn't a standard part of internet warfare.
you're kidding right?

If your under 16 you shouldn't be here, maybe 17 or 18
Good thing she got doxed if shes a cunt

why the fuck would a foid post on IT at that age? unless you literally have nothing better to do I can't imagine

you're kidding right?
No. When you get older you'll understand.

But sure, have fun when she (I thought it was a he) commits suicide and the Feds trace your IP address.

If your under 16 you shouldn't be here, maybe 17 or 18
Good thing she got doxed if shes a cunt
It sounds like the guy who found her dox, rather than spread them around, messaged her privately to show he had them, so as to warn her to be more careful about putting personal info online.

If that's the extent then it is an admirable and responsible action.

I remember that this kid screenshotted one of my posts and tried to say that lookism "isn't real." What a clown. She shouldn't even be doing this shit early on either, guaranteed there's an external force indoctrinating her into this shit. Only true outcasts like the PowerPoint bitch do that kind of shit, but that bitch is like 16 or something.

Also, same shit happened to me a couple years ago because I used to be bad at covering my tracks, which is why I have less details in my bio now. Can't let anyone know who I am.
It sounds like the guy who found her dox, rather than spread them around, messaged her privately to show he had them, so as to warn her to be more careful about putting personal info online.

If that's the extent then it is an admirable and responsible action.
Apparently the Eddsworld foid said the dude even apologized, and stated that that was his original intent.

No. When you get older you'll understand.

But sure, have fun when she (I thought it was a he) commits suicide and the Feds trace your IP address.
I didn’t doxx her and 14 year olds aren’t children they’re adolescents. You’re moralfagging

I didn’t doxx her and 14 year olds aren’t children they’re adolescents. You’re moralfagging

Legally, they're children. JFL @ justifying bullying 14 year olds. "Moralfagging" is a nonsensical terms that sociopaths who live on 4chan use. Would you be cool with ITcels digging up personal history on 14 year old incels?

Legally, they're children. JFL @ justifying bullying 14 year olds. "Moralfagging" is a nonsensical terms that sociopaths who live on 4chan use. Would you be cool with ITcels digging up personal history on 14 year old incels?
The age of majority varies by country. A child is prepubescent, not an adolescent. Also didn’t you say you think 17 year olds are hot?

The age of majority varies by country. A child is prepubescent, not an adolescent. Also didn’t you say you think 17 year olds are hot?
Yeah, and in the west we've decided it's 16-18.

Of course. 17 year olds are basically adults. They work, they drink, they fuck.

Yeah, and in the west we've decided it's 16-18.

Of course. 17 year olds are basically adults. They work, they drink, they fuck.
I don’t care much about 14 year olds, they’re not that small.

Pretty based.

Of course they always backtrack.

"I wasn't doing that".

Get AM'd.
Cognitive dissonance tears

NO i wasnt doing that

>posts proof that she was

NO THAT DOESNT EXIST INKWELL

BASED AF :feelzez:

CHAD OP HACKERMAN

9879_hackerman.gif

fucking based, the good thing is IT pedos won't go after her anymore (hopefully) and she learns her lesson not to bully people thinking she's protected behind a screen

So, where her adres is? I want to send her a nice package, with some shit.

Don't pick on kids.

My goodness Frothy will you kill yourself already, there's no such thing as "innocents" you need to stop with this nonsense

That "kid" would publicly mock you in real life if you said you you've never had a date at your age

I would say people like you have to learn the hard way, but based on the time I've been here on this site observing your rhetoric, I'd say PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEVER LEARN PERIOD

You are the kind of guy who would get shamed and disrespected by a 14 year old girl in public, have it be video taped by her and uploaded for you to be mocked online for months after being doxxed, and EVEN THEN you'll still be saying BS like "Don't pick on kids" as if teenagers are innocent

You do realize that same bitch is probably bullying and/or mocking some 14 year old incel right, but I guess out of sight out of mind is the motto of idiots like yourself

If a 14 year old girl is going out of her way to interact with an anti incel community online, you know for a fact she's treating the unattractive males in her real life interactions like shit, like they're garbage

"Post like the FBI is watching."

That's just his excuse so he can act like the cuck he is (if he is even a "he")

The FBI can't do shit unless you make a direct threat or allude to doing something that could be considered a threat

Last edited:
My goodness Frothy will you kill yourself already, there's no such thing as "innocents" you need to stop with this nonsense

That "kid" would publicly mock you in real life if you said you you've never had a date at your age

I would say people like you have to learn the hard way, but based on the time I've been here on this site observing your rhetoric, I'd say PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEVER LEARN PERIOD

You are the kind of guy who would get shamed and disrespected by a 14 year old girl in public, have it be video taped by her and uploaded for you to be mocked online for months after being doxxed, and EVEN THEN you'll still be saying BS like "Don't pick on kids" as if teenagers are innocent

You do realize that same bitch is probably bullying and/or mocking some 14 year old incel right, but I guess out of sight out of mind is the motto of idiots like yourself

If a 14 year old girl is going out of her way to interact with an anti incel community online, you know for a fact she's treating the unattractive males in her real life interactions like shit, like they're garbage

Kindergarteners make fun of people, I'm not gonna treat a kindergartener like an adult either.

Kindergarteners make fun of people, I'm not gonna treat a kindergartener like an adult either.

Please google "strawman argument" and "moving the goal post", because that's the only thing you accomplished in that response

Your response literally has nothing to do with the topic or anything I said

I was quite specific:
as if teenagers are innocent

Please google "strawman argument" and "moving the goal post", because that's the only thing you accomplished in that response

Strawman argument? Your argument was "She's not innocent, she's mocking you and coming into your circles!" That's all you've got on her. That's not enough. A kindergartener will mock you. I'm not gonna pick on a kindergartener even if she makes fun of my virginity or ugliness or whatever.

I'm not gonna pick on a kindergartener even if she makes fun of my virginity or ugliness or whatever

Perfect example of you being disingenous, pretending as if these two scenarios are even remotely comparable

What fucking country do you live in where kindergarteners know what "virginity" is?

Don't bother responding, I can't believe you of all people weren't on my ignore list till now, I literally forgot about you till this post today, had I remembered, this interaction would have never even happened

Strawman argument? Your argument was "She's not innocent, she's mocking you and coming into your circles!" That's all you've got on her. That's not enough. A kindergartener will mock you..

Dude I think at this point I'm just going to block you because you are disingenuous piece of shit, we might as well be talking about hitting a teenager that punched you in the face and you respond with - "a 5 year old could punch you in the face"

Yes, they can, and that has nothing to do with the fucking topic at hand, you are literally just trying to deflect from the argument and using a strawman

Last edited:
posts a link to her PUBLIC social media

"noo sweaty respect muh privacyyyy!!! :feels: :feels: :feels: "

Foid logic at work

What's with all the pedos on here.

14 year olds are out of bounds, dude.
I'm talking about bullying and threatening children.

I'm confused, threatening a teenager makes you a pedophile now?

Please validate your logic, you aren't making any sense

17 year olds are basically adults. They work, they drink, they fuck.

JFL at this level of cognitive disonnance, you are truly NPC tier - "Well this arbitrary age makes these individuals accountable"

Fuck all this "basically" excuses you give yourself, because normies would call you a pedo for "lusting after" 17 year olds, they have to be specifically 18 years old exactly 12 AM or more on the day of their birthday to be attractive else you are a pedo

You don't realize that your criteria is just as ridiculous and arbitrary as what I just said

Also JFL if you don't know 15 year olds and 16 year olds are drinking and fucking

Last edited:

Humans have a fascination with excusing the actions of not only foids, but children, especially foid children.

Its Laughable really, because the only way a "child" is going to learn is through a harsh lesson like this.

And 14 is hardly the age for a child to be using the internet, more so having sex, but they still do.

Most of these "children" like to act grown until the consequences begin. Then they are innocent toddlers in diapers to be coddled and protected.

Last edited:
Humans have a fascination with excusing the actions of not only foids, but children, especially foid children.

Its Laughable really, because the only way a "child" is going to learn is through a harsh lesson like this.

And 14 is hardly the age for a child to be using the internet, more so having sex, but they still do.

Most of these "children" like to act grown until the consequences begin. Then they are innocent toddlers in diapers to be coddled and protected.
JFL absolutely based and high IQ. As usual. :feelsYall: