Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based incel doxxed the 14 yo IT hole

Perfect example of you being disingenous, pretending as if these two scenarios are even remotely comparable

What fucking country do you live in where kindergarteners know what "virginity" is?

Don't bother responding, I can't believe you of all people weren't on my ignore list till now, I literally forgot about you till this post today, had I remembered, this interaction would have never even happened

Dude I think at this point I'm just going to block you because you are disingenuous piece of shit, we might as well be talking about hitting a teenager that punched you in the face and you respond with - "a 5 year old could punch you in the face"

Yes, they can, and that has nothing to do with the fucking topic at hand, you are literally just trying to deflect from the argument and using a strawman

I'm not deflecting, you're just not grasping what I'm telling you. If I wouldn't hit a kindergartener for punching me, nor would I hit a 14 year old for punching me. They're both stupid minors. And I mean it. I'm a lot of things, but I'm not disingenuous.

It sounds like the guy who found her dox, rather than spread them around, messaged her privately to show he had them, so as to warn her to be more careful about putting personal info online.

If that's the extent then it is an admirable and responsible action.
Yes definitely.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
She's old enough to know what she's doing, so no sympathy from me.
All Foids get off on causing suffering.. my own mother is proof of that. Talked about ugly Men being disgusting right in front of me when we were out one time and she looked giddy afterwards and every other family member chastised her for it but then forgot about it straight afterwards.. I notice that a lot when my mother does or says something retarded.. everyone just forgets. Well I don't.
I remember that this kid screenshotted one of my posts and tried to say that lookism "isn't real." What a clown. She shouldn't even be doing this shit early on either, guaranteed there's an external force indoctrinating her into this shit. Only true outcasts like the PowerPoint bitch do that kind of shit, but that bitch is like 16 or something.
That "Virgins" should be considered your "Enemies" is a radical thought pattern. Schools are points of radical Feminazi propaganda. Teaching the next generation of whores how to whore, how to oppress the Male population and continue on their Matriarchies existence through subterfuge and lies.
Most of these "children" like to act grown until the consequences begin. Then they are innocent toddlers in diapers to be coddled and protected.
Crotch Spawn should not be considered human. Nobody should get the right to consider themselves of the title of humanity with how I have been treated by this shitball society. Nobody has the right to say such foul lies. Humans don't exist. Demons do.
What does she know about our suffering
You know it always bothers me.. how utterly stalwart normies are in defending their lies they tell us. They know that we suffer because of our faces but they benefit off our labour so they dare not put even their small toe past the line of comfortable platitudes to the harsh truth. I just don't talk about my inner feelings to anyone anymore since all I get back is platitudes, reasons or get told that I am at fault.

Last edited:
Basedness level - infinity. I hope she dies choking on Tyrone's BBC.