Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

based reddit users !?

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-

this nigga spittin facts !

how to get banned from reddit 101

Link the original thread.

I strongly suspect that comment has been 'removed by moderator'.

JFL THIS MAN GETTING BASED :lul::lul:

Last edited:

He's probably a 4channer on Reddit, but the man does speak the truth.

When you see women post their boobs or show off their bodies on the Internet for clickbait, they know that's the only thing they need to do to get men's attention even when they have nothing else important to say.
Dangerously based.

Last edited:
He's probably a 4channer on Reddit, but the man does speak the truth.

This makes me wonder: Why don't we have more former/current 4channers on here? The demographics almost certainly overlap with our userbase.

When you see women post their boobs or show off their bodies on the Internet for clickbait, they know that's the only thing they need to do to get men's attention even when they have nothing else important to say.

Dangerously based.

Note how no-one in the thread has any rebuttals whatsoever for the blackpills he's dropping.

Thats some cope bruh. Most people are into trends thus parrot what other people. Women might be more trendy than men but most people are still into.

This makes me wonder: Why don't we have more former/current 4channers on here? The demographics almost certainly overlap with our userbase.
I started using imageboards more at the end of 2018 before joining this forum. That was during the time I was first exposed to the red pill and manosphere content, and when I heard of the Bianca Devins murder.
Note how no-one in the thread has any rebuttals whatsoever for the blackpills he's dropping.
Exactly. It the truth no one wants to admit on Reddit because they still want to play along with the fact that women are equal and just as capable as men and not to objectify or sexualize them.

Thats some cope bruh. Most people are into trends thus parrot what other people. Women might be more trendy than men but most people are still into.
wtf the bluepill :dafuckfeels:

women destroy every space that they join en masse, almost every single fringe type interest is almost ALWAYS occupied by men, and women only ever join whenever it becomes trendy or acceptable, women cannot think for themselves.

Why don't we have more former/current 4channers on here?
I came here from /r9k/ and I know @Gods Lonely Man also used 4cucks back in the day as well.

Idk about anyone else though

I came here from /r9k/ and I know @Gods Lonely Man also used 4cucks back in the day as well.

Idk about anyone else though
lmao that nigga was in the discord talking about being on 4chan in 2005 and i was born the same year :dafuckfeels:

lmao that nigga was in the discord talking about being on 4chan in 2005 and i was born the same year :dafuckfeels:
4chan was launched when I was 2 years old lol.

I've heard of 4chan when I was like 12 but I've heard bad things about it so I avoided that place at first.

further basedness

[UWSL]women destroy every space that they join en masse, almost every single fringe type interest is almost ALWAYS occupied by men, and women only ever join whenever it becomes trendy or acceptable, women cannot think for themselves.[/UWSL]
Based and true

someone get this nigga on here he's high iq
My thoughts as well. Somebody send this blessed, based bro an invite, assuming he's incel, of course. But incel or not, the based department needs to call this man and congratulate him on his fine work.

My thoughts as well. Somebody send this blessed, based bro an invite, assuming he's incel, of course. But incel or not, the based department needs to call this man and congratulate him on his fine work.

He'll be banned soon enough so he'll either return to 4chan or seek refuge here.

He'll be banned soon enough so he'll either return to 4chan or seek refuge here.
And if he's some jaded and black pilled chad/chadlite? What then? Would you still want to welcome him?

And if he's some jaded and black pilled chad/chadlite? What then? Would you still want to welcome him?
then he would already be on this site

wtf the bluepill :dafuckfeels:

women destroy every space that they join en masse, almost every single fringe type interest is almost ALWAYS occupied by men, and women only ever join whenever it becomes trendy or acceptable, women cannot think for themselves.
meh, I disagree with that statement. as I said, women tend to be more trendy than men but most men are also into trends.

Dangerously based.
even foids don't want to work for foid. the epstein survivor says maxwell was more cruel than epstein. foids are tge worst creatures. i have some articles i will post later about tribes and how they treat foids.

at least one ITranny watched this thread and made the effort to go the guy's post history just to ''prove le inkler wrong''