Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Be 100% honest, would you help a fellow Incel ascend?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
If you met someone on this forum in real life, would you support them in ascending.

My theory is that the cuckcels would fall head over heels to get the Chadlites here to ascend (aka, get their 5th lay), meanwhile, people here would actively prevent trucels from actually ascending because they want people to be on their level/lower than them.

That's my theory of you guys (mostly the fakecels and chad worshippercels).

I would be helping my fellow TRUECELS/ethnicels ascend if I met you in person.

Totally depends on the guy.

I know someone who isn't aware of Incels but he has admitted about hypergamy and Incel related topics and he can't a gf neither. I've defended him when a toilet said something against him by insulting that cunt. Does that count?

I've learned that the harsh treatment of ignoring someone in need really shows you who they are.

While walking down the streets. Beggers ask me for money. I walk past them, ignoring them. So They insult me cuz I'm a frowny manlet and they think they can take me down. But I don't care for their insults. I just know I made the right decision by not giving my money to an asshole.

While others salute me and smile at me. Even when I ignore them and keep pretending that I don't care yet they hold no grudges or hate and it's apparent in their face.. These people I go back to and give them money and buy them something.

So it all boils down to what kinda person you are under pressure

No tbh but not rlly a way to “help” someone ascend. Either foids fuck you or they don’t

I've learned that the harsh treatment of ignoring someone in need really shows you who they are.

While walking down the streets. Beggers ask me for money. I walk past them, ignoring them. So They insult me cuz I'm a frowny manlet and they think they can take me down. But I don't care for their insults. I just know I made the right decision by not giving my money to an asshole.

While others salute me and smile at me. Even when I ignore them and keep pretending that I don't care yet they hold no grudges or hate and it's apparent in their face.. These people I go back to and give them money and buy them something.

So it all boils down to what kinda person you are under pressure
This.

Nah tbh it's every man for themselves nowadays. I won't actively stop them from ascending but I will be of no help.

I have no friend, but if I did, of fucking course I would help him.

If he was a friend yes. But I have no friends.

Nah tbh it's every man for themselves nowadays. I won't actively stop them from ascending but I will be of no help.
I would help my non chad friend the same way a wing man would. One time I let my friend fuck a foid in my living room he picked up from a bar. I would also help my friend by telling the foid how rich he is, or famous, so they can think he's higher value.

Last edited:
Yes, but I don't know how in the fuck I'd be able to "help him" when I can't even ascend myself.

Yes, but I don't know how in the fuck I'd be able to "help him" when I can't even ascend myself.
When you have a good wingman, who you enjoy joking and getting drunk with, it will make it easier to approach foids because you'll seem more nt and less "creepy" than a guy walking around on his own.

If he is a friend then yes.

If he’s ugly , He can’t expect any “positive” advice from me. I’m not gonna throw him any bluepills