Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Be an incel on a poor country is too brutal

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Officer
★★★★★
Firstworlders at least can get shitty jobs and cope with a bit of money or carreer max or get a third world whore
But as an incel on the third world you are the scum of the scum you are at the bottom of society on the bottom of all countries on eternal poverty and loneliness
Its fucking over

JUST BUTCHER THEM WITH FUCKING BUTTERFLY KNIFE LIKE FUCKING SLAUGHTERING WHORES WITH KNIFE I AM GANGSTA GANGSTA GHETTO GHETTO MATERIAL MATIERIAL!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Sneir:national treasure

Very true. Beside inceldom we have million other problems.

Yea I feel bad for you guys. I would rope if i was in third world

I DON´T EVEN WANT TO HAVE GF LIKE @Dregster SIMP BECAUSE IT IS CUCKOLDRY FUCKING DAMN SHIT WHEN I AM HORNY I WANT FUCKING GLASS OR CLEAN SPEED SULPHATE FUCK I HAVE BEEN ALWAYS WANTING TO JERK OFF MORE AND MORE UPUCAJ DEMENTI MERCEDESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
Same, I need money and peace to be happy, to cope and not to see any normie if I don't have to.

PigeonMogger
I WOULD LIKE TO BANG THIS FUCKING BIRD FROM ASS TO MOUTH DEEPTHROAT FACEFUCK (IN VIDEO GAME)
838C392F 9945 47EF 9669 E13AFAA29A29

life is so bullshit, even first worlders suffer, let alone third worlders

I still dont believe its possible to be incel in a 3rd world country unless you're legit deformed/disabled

I still dont believe its possible to be incel in a 3rd world country unless you're legit deformed/disabled
this tbh

at least u can moneymaxx and betabuxxing will actually work...

Actually in the third world there no real government or law enforcement so they can just rape and rob foids all the time.

Probably easier than being in a dense police filled city like NYC

But as an incel on the third world you are the scum of the scum you are at the bottom of society on the bottom of all countries on eternal poverty and loneliness
Tru,it never began for thirdworldcels. Being firstworlder is a fakecel trait since you can thirdworldmaxx

Guatemalan femoids are very poor and will slave for Inkwell. They’re short and have a body of a box fridge tho.

62837542 1979 4E75 B365 031AD3AC0A0C

Every incel living in a 3rd world should leave his country,work for a few years in a first world country, then return to his homeland and enjoy a happy cope with whatever makes him as happy as an incel could be.

Firstworlders at least can get shitty jobs and cope with a bit of money or carreer max or get a third world whore
Its fucking over
over for Caseycels.

Last edited:
Tbh , this is hell on earth , it's getting hard to cope

How do you even be a cel in a poor country? People in poorer countries breed like rabbits.

Its fucking over
Yeah. Also whoremaxxing is more likely in first world countries because foids can make a equal living with if you compare it with OnlyFans. While in third world foids can make a living with 1000 simps with a 3$ onlyFans subscription.

Very true. Beside inceldom we have million other problems.
And we get to see how local scooter riding bums have no problem fucking around like rabbits

Its fucking over
I'm living in this brutal reality......life really sucks.