[RageFuel] BE VERY SUSPICIOUS OF USERS WHO HAVE A LARGE AMOUNT OF CONNECTIONS HERE

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
53d 28m
Messaging users willy nilly without any hesitation is a normie trait, there is no way a person who has been bullied and outcasted their entire life would have the ability to socialize and connect well. Just like every other fucking shit site on the internet, there are always retarded social hierarchies.

If I had to guess, I imagine fakecels lean towards a large social group for the main reason of having people support them in the accusation of fakeceldom, or perhaps more malicious intent like scheming and plotting within the community. How do fakecels get exposed? It is almost exclusively because they admitted to fakeceldom to one of their social circle members. @rightfulcel was noted on his large amount of initiated contact with users, messaging users left and right, me included.

Remember when "Free @Galleo!" was a thing? And everyone was going "WHO"? That user got banned right after joining but due to talking with users, he had managed to create a base that supports him. Meaning that some greycel who got banned as soon as he joined will get support via connections, despite of giving nothing fucking noteworthy to the forum.

Is there ANY way extroverted fakecel to NOT find this forum appealing? The amount of friendless, introverted, depressed losers here means that that it would be easy for the fakecel to manipulate and exploit users, create a base and eventually an orbiter army.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
4d 9h 32m
There are no incels on incels.co. only temporarily embarassed Chads.

78980n

78980n

Overlord
★★★★★
74d 15h 59m
Remember when "Free @Galleo!" was a thing? And everyone was going "WHO"? That user got banned right after joining but due to talking with users, he had managed to create a base that supports him. Meaning that some greycel who got banned as soon as he joined will get support via connections, despite of giving nothing fucking noteworthy to the forum.
I thought this was ironic and that everyone recognized that he was a troll/retard

wtf

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
69d 17m
Is this meant for someone?

NEETard

NEETard

Overlord
★★★★★
48d 15h 36m
Basically be wary of any faggot with an anime avatar

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
81d 17h 54m
I just drunk talk to users, does that count?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
17d 22h 45m
Basically discordcels

Quarantined

Quarantined

Recruit
★★★★
17d 21h 0m
Messaging users willy nilly without any hesitation is a normie trait, there is no way a person who has been bullied and outcasted their entire life would have the ability to socialize and connect well. Just like every other fucking shit site on the internet, there are always retarded social hierarchies.

If I had to guess, I imagine fakecels lean towards a large social group for the main reason of having people support them in the accusation of fakeceldom, or perhaps more malicious intent like scheming and plotting within the community. How do fakecels get exposed? It is almost exclusively because they admitted to fakeceldom to one of their social circle members. @rightfulcel was noted on his large amount of initiated contact with users, messaging users left and right, me included.

Is there ANY way extroverted fakecel to NOT find this forum appealing? The amount of friendless, introverted, depressed losers here means that that it would be easy for the fakecel to manipulate and exploit users, create a base and eventually an orbiter army.
I don't know anyone here

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★
57d 3h 34m
Fakecel if the only messages you get aren't mod warnings

Guykild

Guykild

Veteran
★★★
15d 17h 15m
So because I'm almost never here lately and engulfed in games and not socializing as I don't have a Twitter or Facebook or whatever else that's out there, I'm the truest of the truest incel?
Where's my badge of honor then?

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Destroyed by upper eyelid exposure
★★★
8d 19h 36m
Tfw never got messaged

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
★★★★
4d 10h 15m
Which one of you idiots messaged OP?

Irishcel

Irishcel

My death is to live the Earth
★★
10d 15h 13m
If you’re confident enough to message random users and feel comfortable doing so, you’re probably extroverted which is the most surefire way of determining if someone is a normie.

Venomkore

Venomkore

Overlord
★★★★★
17d 10h 20m
I use chat sometimes but not dms unless someone dms me first tbh

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Captain
★★★★★
32d 23h 27m
True...

I have never dmed anyone.

It takes a normie confidence and sociability to do that.

Dregster666

Dregster666

R.I.P GoyimSlayer
★★★★★
79d 18h 15m

@TheSecondComing

This true :feelswhat:

Was this your goal when you reached out to me?

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
132d 2h 53m
will keep in mind

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than live like a cuck ツ
★★★★★
85d 17h 52m
It is almost exclusively because they admitted to fakeceldom to one of their social circle members. @rightfulcel was noted on his large amount of initiated contact with users, messaging users left and right, me included
How to these users start the conversation and how do they keep it going? Genuinely interested

Smitty

Smitty

ADDcel, Victim of single motherhood #2012940140
★★★★
2d 16h 43m
Having been consistently lurking for well over a year now and I still dont know who is who tbh
stromlautsören.jpg

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than live like a cuck ツ
★★★★★
85d 17h 52m
Yes it's quite strange
I'm actually genuinely interested tbh. I couldn't keep up a conversation with so many users let alone start them.

Also I was messaged by a user here only once and after I knew him well

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
51d 4h 22m
So because I'm almost never here lately and engulfed in games and not socializing as I don't have a Twitter or Facebook or whatever else that's out there, I'm the truest of the truest incel?
Where's my badge of honor then?
Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!

TheReaper

TheReaper

Metalcel
★★★★★
36d 22h 30m
yeah...
i'm not a personality chad.

Bourbon

Bourbon

Hugless, Kissless
★★★★
5d 5h 47m
everytime someone tries to ask me something in a game i leave for 5 minutes

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
79d 12h 36m
Sites always end up with annoying cliques honestly (that I am never part of :feelscry:). It sucks since I come to incel communities to get away with that stuff, but it still happens. Alas.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
96d 7m
Thats how drexer6 got minions

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHV friendless currycel
★★★
23d 1h 11m
I thought this was ironic and that everyone recognized that he was a troll/retard

wtf
Yes it was legit. Some people thought his narcissist shtick was funny, it was just annoying if you ask me.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Nightcore Nationalist
★★★★★
12d 17h 24m
everytime someone tries to ask me something in a game i leave for 5 minutes
just act like you have a lag or disconnect and then alt F4 the game

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Counterintelligence
★★★★
52d 12h 56m
we must all change to Elliot Rodger to prove our loyalty
Fuck off, faggot infiltrator. JFL @ at this post and that join date.

Also, kys.

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
8d 9h 27m
There are no incels on incels.co. only temporarily embarassed Chads.
.co is for Chads who are "going through a lot right now" because their girlfriend dumped them and they've been single for 1 month.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
holy shit you're right. brutal

Alone75

Alone75

Captain
★★
9d 14h 33m
Nobody wants to know me here or chat so don't worry!

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
24d 8h 3m
mafia connections